Page 1 of 2

doggie doors

Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:59 pm
by Hovannes
Image

Re: doggie doors

Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:38 pm
by rgcurrey
Stuck trying to get the honey again?

Re: doggie doors

Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:17 pm
by Sir Moose
Funny that doggie doors would come up today. Earlier today I was telling my wife that we should install doggie doors in some of the inside doors of our house.

Re: doggie doors

Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:21 pm
by Goose55
Be careful. My neighbor had a Diamondback Rattlesnake come in through the doggy door. She heard it rattling under her couch

Re: doggie doors

Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:38 pm
by DepartedLight
Goose55 wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:21 pm
Be careful. My neighbor had a Diamondback Rattlesnake come in through the doggy door. She heard it rattling under her crotch
WTH?

Re: doggie doors

Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:49 pm
by sweetandsour
DepartedLight wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:38 pm
Goose55 wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:21 pm
Be careful. My neighbor had a Diamondback Rattlesnake come in through the doggy door. She heard it rattling under her crotch
WTH?
Yeah, when that happens you know you're in trouble.

Re: doggie doors

Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:50 pm
by mont974x4
We have an electric dog door. It stays locked unless activated by an rfid tag on the dogs collars. I can also set it to stay locked if we need to keep the dogs in, or out.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: doggie doors

Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:11 pm
by durangopipe
mont974x4 wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:50 pm
We have an electric dog door. It stays locked unless activated by an rfid tag on the dogs collars. I can also set it to stay locked if we need to keep the dogs in, or out.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We have one of those, too. Works great.
And so far, no rattlers in either of our crotches. :pipe2:

Re: doggie doors

Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:51 pm
by mont974x4
durangopipe wrote:
mont974x4 wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:50 pm
We have an electric dog door. It stays locked unless activated by an rfid tag on the dogs collars. I can also set it to stay locked if we need to keep the dogs in, or out.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We have one of those, too. Works great.
And so far, no rattlers in either of our crotches. :pipe2:
Woo hoo!!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: doggie doors

Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:09 pm
by Goose55
DepartedLight wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:38 pm
Goose55 wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:21 pm
Be careful. My neighbor had a Diamondback Rattlesnake come in through the doggy door. She heard it rattling under her crotch couch
WTH?
This is uncalled for and not in good taste, DL.

Re: doggie doors

Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:01 pm
by DepartedLight
Goose55 wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:09 pm
DepartedLight wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:38 pm
Goose55 wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:21 pm
Be careful. My neighbor had a Diamondback Rattlesnake come in through the doggy door. She heard it rattling under her crotch couch
WTH?
This is uncalled for and not in good taste, DL.
And yet no one is surprised.

Re: doggie doors

Posted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:33 am
by Bloodhound
durangopipe wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:11 pm
mont974x4 wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:50 pm
We have an electric dog door. It stays locked unless activated by an rfid tag on the dogs collars. I can also set it to stay locked if we need to keep the dogs in, or out.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We have one of those, too. Works great.
And so far, no rattlers in either of our crotches. :pipe2:
And now I will clean the coffee out of my keyboard...I am gonna laugh about this all day!

Re: doggie doors

Posted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:38 pm
by durangopipe
Bloodhound wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:33 am
durangopipe wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:11 pm
mont974x4 wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:50 pm
We have an electric dog door. It stays locked unless activated by an rfid tag on the dogs collars. I can also set it to stay locked if we need to keep the dogs in, or out.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We have one of those, too. Works great.
And so far, no rattlers in either of our crotches. :pipe2:
And now I will clean the coffee out of my keyboard...I am gonna laugh about this all day!
:pipe3:

Love your new avatar, Scott.

Re: doggie doors

Posted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:15 pm
by Goose55
DepartedLight wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:01 pm
Goose55 wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:09 pm
DepartedLight wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:38 pm
Goose55 wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:21 pm
Be careful. My neighbor had a Diamondback Rattlesnake come in through the doggy door. She heard it rattling under her crotch couch
WTH?
This is uncalled for and not in good taste, DL.
And yet no one is surprised.
They are. Don't take silence for validation

Re: doggie doors

Posted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:42 pm
by DepartedLight
Unclench, Francis,

Re: doggie doors

Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:03 am
by Bloodhound
DepartedLight wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:42 pm
Unclench, Francis,
Yup I had a chuckle each time I thought of this thread all weekend long. :D

Re: doggie doors

Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:46 pm
by FredS
Goose55 wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:15 pm
DepartedLight wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:01 pm
Goose55 wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:09 pm
DepartedLight wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:38 pm
Goose55 wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:21 pm
Be careful. My neighbor had a Diamondback Rattlesnake come in through the doggy door. She heard it rattling under her crotch couch
WTH?
This is uncalled for and not in good taste, DL.
And yet no one is surprised.
They are. Don't take silence for validation
Jake is a horrible, horrible man. Despicable. Lower than a snakes belly in a wagon rut.

Re: doggie doors

Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:05 pm
by JimVH
FredS wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:46 pm
Goose55 wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:15 pm
DepartedLight wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:01 pm
Goose55 wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:09 pm
DepartedLight wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:38 pm
Goose55 wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:21 pm
Be careful. My neighbor had a Diamondback Rattlesnake come in through the doggy door. She heard it rattling under her crotch couch
WTH?
This is uncalled for and not in good taste, DL.
And yet no one is surprised.
They are. Don't take silence for validation
Jake is a horrible, horrible man. Despicable. Lower than a snakes belly in a wagon rut.
Just last week I saw him take a nickel out of a blind man's cup.

Re: doggie doors

Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:07 pm
by FredS
JimVH wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:05 pm
FredS wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:46 pm
Goose55 wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:15 pm
DepartedLight wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:01 pm
Goose55 wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:09 pm
DepartedLight wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:38 pm
Goose55 wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:21 pm
Be careful. My neighbor had a Diamondback Rattlesnake come in through the doggy door. She heard it rattling under her crotch couch
WTH?
This is uncalled for and not in good taste, DL.
And yet no one is surprised.
They are. Don't take silence for validation
Jake is a horrible, horrible man. Despicable. Lower than a snakes belly in a wagon rut.
Just last week I saw him take a nickel out of a blind man's cup.
The week before, he took a midget nun to a penguin hunt.

Re: doggie doors

Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:00 pm
by Jocosoe
I can't relate™.