CONTEST:

The part of the church where the silliest things happen. Conversations that sound like they belong in the youth room will be moved here.
Thoth
Never had a corndog taco shake
Never had a corndog taco shake

Re: CONTEST:

Post by Thoth » Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:35 pm

sweetandsour wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:29 am
You're a font of knowledge, Thoth.

I've never heard of these guys nor of skate rock, but I imagine they all have greater net worth than I, money-wise anyway.

The guy playing base looks familiar though. Reminds me of a kid that was working with a tree trimming crew, climbing trees, after hurricane Hugo, late 80s. The others said he was the singer in a band, so I asked him about it. He said "I don't really sing, I just scream".
Skate punk wasn't really my scene, the only reason I knew about them really was, besides the lead singers penchant for occasionally being dressed quite flamboyantly on stage, mainly the bad blood between them and Bad Brains (which I didn't really know the full truth of until seeing a documentary on Bad Brains recently)

"Go and reconcile with him who has trespassed against you before he comes and apologises to you and steals your crown" - H.H. Pope Cyril VI<br><br>"O Lord I was not aware of the treasure within me that is You" - H.H. Pope Shenouda III

Jocose
a large Chinese man named Wu
a large Chinese man named Wu

Re: CONTEST:

Post by Jocose » Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:12 am

Thoth wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:35 pm
sweetandsour wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:29 am
You're a font of knowledge, Thoth.

I've never heard of these guys nor of skate rock, but I imagine they all have greater net worth than I, money-wise anyway.

The guy playing base looks familiar though. Reminds me of a kid that was working with a tree trimming crew, climbing trees, after hurricane Hugo, late 80s. The others said he was the singer in a band, so I asked him about it. He said "I don't really sing, I just scream".
Skate punk wasn't really my scene, the only reason I knew about them really was, besides the lead singers penchant for occasionally being dressed quite flamboyantly on stage, mainly the bad blood between them and Bad Brains (which I didn't really know the full truth of until seeing a documentary on Bad Brains recently)

Hmmm
"And for Freds sake, DO NOT point anyone towards CPS or you'll put them off of both Christianity and pipe smoking forever." ~ FredS