Amazon Gold

The part of the church where the silliest things happen. Conversations that sound like they belong in the youth room will be moved here.
Jester
Brother of Tuttle
Brother of Tuttle

Re: Amazon Gold

Post by Jester » Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:47 pm

Man Rampant
Pumpkin Ale is more American than apple pie! -Tuttle

"O Christmas Tree is going to be a dirge in his home this year I fear."

"We are in a battle, therefore, between a world made out of social constructs and the world made out of created essences." -Doug Wilson

JimVH
Eddie and Alex's brother
Eddie and Alex's brother
Location: I wasn't born in Texas, but I got here as soon as I could.

Post by JimVH » Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:21 pm

Heartland

Family oriented life drama about a rural Canadian horse ranch family in the foothills of the Rockies. It's been a nice break from the twisted darkness I usually gravitate to on television. We're half way through the almost two hundred episodes and I've been exposed to so much Canadian wholesomeness that I've been adding extra vowels to my words and I plan to apply for dual citizenship, eh.
"The days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, I have really good days." Ray Wylie Hubbard

tuttle
Tomnoddy Attercop
Tomnoddy Attercop

Post by tuttle » Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:59 pm

JimVH wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:21 pm
Heartland

Family oriented life drama about a rural Canadian horse ranch family in the foothills of the Rockies. It's been a nice break from the twisted darkness I usually gravitate to on television. We're half way through the almost two hundred episodes and I've been exposed to so much Canadian wholesomeness that I've been adding extra vowels to my words and I plan to apply for dual citizenship, eh.
My daughters are really into this show.

So you have that in common with them.
"The Evangelium has not abrogated legends; it has hallowed them" -JRR Tolkien

"Better to die cheerfully with the aid of a little tobacco, than to live disagreeably and remorseful without." -CS Lewis

JimVH
Eddie and Alex's brother
Eddie and Alex's brother
Location: I wasn't born in Texas, but I got here as soon as I could.

Post by JimVH » Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:58 pm

tuttle wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:59 pm
JimVH wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:21 pm
Heartland

My daughters are really into this show.

So you have that in common with them.
Gee, thanks?
"The days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, I have really good days." Ray Wylie Hubbard

ryland
More of this
More of this

Post by ryland » Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:31 am

Just got through season 4 of the Expanse. Outstanding show.
"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little to no influence on society." Mark Twain