It is time to begin the 2018 CPS Awards--The Morleys! Here are the categories:
Pipes and Tobacco
- Most Likely to Poink a Cob
- Outstanding COBunist of the Year
- Outstanding BRATASS of the Year
- Most Likely to Have a Squeaky Pipe
- Most Likely to Reek of Latakia at Any Given Moment
- Most Likely to Reek of Cherry Aromatic at Any Given Moment
- Least Likely to Correctly Use a Pipe Sock
- Outstanding Pipe Carver of the Year
- Most Likely to Frustrate hugodrax with a Post
- Most Likely to Demand Definitions in order to Better Disagree
- Most Likely to Post a Non Sequitur Without Knowing So
- Most Excellent Use of Quibbling to Avoid The Point at Hand
- Outstanding Token Skeptic/Atheist/Agnostic/Mormon/Druid
- Most Likely to Wear Leg Warmers and Think They Are Cool
- Most Likely to be Found Without Pants at Any Given Moment
- Most Likely to Rage Quit at Any Given Time
- Most Likely to Crunch a Burrito
- Least Likely to Win Any Award
- Curmudgeon of the Year
- Sock Puppet of the Year
Here are the 2017 winners.
Here are the 2016 winners.
Here are the 2015 winners.
Here are the 2014 winners.
Here are the 2013 winners.
Here are the 2012 winners.
2017 Morleys Red Carpet
2016 Morleys Red Carpet
2015 Morleys Red Carpet
The CPS Morleys Committee