Favorite Hallmark Christmas Movie

The part of the church where the silliest things happen. Conversations that sound like they belong in the youth room will be moved here.
Cleon
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Re: Favorite Hallmark Christmas Movie

Post by Cleon » Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:40 am

I like the one where the successful, yet lonely, woman moves back to her little rural town, where it snows 6 out of 7 days, to run the family business because her dad has a terminal illness. She can’t stand the hired help who is just working odd jobs to find himself. She and the help grow closer by working together, but an old rival from high school wiggles in on them and takes him out to dinner. He sees his error. All her old friends tell her that he’s the one and to stick with it, but she just doesn’t know until Christmas Eve when he shows up in a Santa costume after delivering presents to orphans, only to tell them all that he has paid off all their debt because he’s really a wealthy entrepreneur. Dad announces he is cured. Everyone hugs and kisses and eats fresh ginger bread cookies. Fade out.
"Let the little children come to Me, and do not forbid them; for of such is the kingdom of heaven" - Jesus

"More people need to put their big boy britches on." - JMG

"Dang, a pipe slap." - JimVH

JimVH
Ramone Rebuke VH
Ramone Rebuke VH
Location: I wasn't born in Texas, but I got here as soon as I could.

Re: Favorite Hallmark Christmas Movie

Post by JimVH » Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:51 am

Cleon wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:40 am
Everyone hugs and kisses and eats fresh ginger bread cookies.
Without getting fat. After that many cookies and that much hot coco, someone should be gaining weight, but noooooo, they're all pretty and perfect.

It's just not right.