Christmas Wish List

The part of the church where the silliest things happen. Conversations that sound like they belong in the youth room will be moved here.
Post Reply
User avatar
Fainn
Master's of fArts
Master's of fArts
Posts: 4715
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:48 pm
Location: Unleashing a deadly fart cloud on some unsuspecting soul

Christmas Wish List

Post by Fainn » Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:51 am

I want Jocose to stop hating and start relating.
Farts are either proof that God is a man or a sign of a fallen world.

User avatar
Fainn
Master's of fArts
Master's of fArts
Posts: 4715
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:48 pm
Location: Unleashing a deadly fart cloud on some unsuspecting soul

Re: Christmas Wish List

Post by Fainn » Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:58 am

I'd really licke to win the Publishers Clearing House $7000 a week for life Giveaway.
Farts are either proof that God is a man or a sign of a fallen world.

User avatar
Jester
Brother of the Briar
Brother of the Briar
Posts: 1928
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:10 pm
Location: Missouri

Re: Christmas Wish List

Post by Jester » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:04 am

A smooth whiskey, a fine cigar from AKPreacher, a rocking chair, a raging fire, lights off except the Christmas tree, and the faint sound of old Christmas music turned up about as loud of the crackling of the yule log.
Pumpkin Ale is more American than apple pie! -Tuttle

"O Christmas Tree is going to be a dirge in his home this year I fear."

We almost solved the Mary issue. -FredS

User avatar
hugodrax
UncleHugo the Tobbaconist
UncleHugo the Tobbaconist
Posts: 19239
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:00 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Contact:

Re: Christmas Wish List

Post by hugodrax » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:14 am

Jester wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:04 am
A smooth whiskey, a fine cigar from AKPreacher, a rocking chair, a raging fire, lights off except the Christmas tree, and the faint sound of old Christmas music turned up about as loud of the crackling of the yule log.
So tuttle wont be there, then?
Notre Dame de Paris, priez pour nous y comprise les Jesuites.

User avatar
tuttle
Tomnoddy Attercop
Tomnoddy Attercop
Posts: 14056
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Middle-west
Contact:

Re: Christmas Wish List

Post by tuttle » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:27 am

hugodrax wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:14 am
Jester wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:04 am
A smooth whiskey, a fine cigar from AKPreacher, a rocking chair, a raging fire, lights off except the Christmas tree, and the faint sound of old Christmas music turned up about as loud of the crackling of the yule log.
So tuttle wont be there, then?
Who do you think is faintly crooning the tunes?
"The Evangelium has not abrogated legends; it has hallowed them" -JRR Tolkien

"Better to die cheerfully with the aid of a little tobacco, than to live disagreeably and remorseful without." -CS Lewis

User avatar
Jester
Brother of the Briar
Brother of the Briar
Posts: 1928
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:10 pm
Location: Missouri

Re: Christmas Wish List

Post by Jester » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:29 am

tuttle wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:27 am
hugodrax wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:14 am
Jester wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:04 am
A smooth whiskey, a fine cigar from AKPreacher, a rocking chair, a raging fire, lights off except the Christmas tree, and the faint sound of old Christmas music turned up about as loud of the crackling of the yule log.
So tuttle wont be there, then?
Who do you think is faintly crooning the tunes?
Aw, you beat me to it.
Pumpkin Ale is more American than apple pie! -Tuttle

"O Christmas Tree is going to be a dirge in his home this year I fear."

We almost solved the Mary issue. -FredS

User avatar
JimVH
Eddie and Alex's brother
Eddie and Alex's brother
Posts: 23642
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: I wasn't born in Texas, but I got here as soon as I could.
Contact:

Re: Christmas Wish List

Post by JimVH » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:37 am

No drama.

User avatar
hugodrax
UncleHugo the Tobbaconist
UncleHugo the Tobbaconist
Posts: 19239
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:00 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Contact:

Re: Christmas Wish List

Post by hugodrax » Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:15 pm

JimVH wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:37 am
No drama.
Oh. I'm so sorry for you. Of all the things you could have asked for...
Notre Dame de Paris, priez pour nous y comprise les Jesuites.

User avatar
DepartedLight
Likes Licking Guns
Likes Licking Guns
Posts: 28853
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: Tobacco Fairy HQ, North Carolina

Re: Christmas Wish List

Post by DepartedLight » Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:12 pm

Image
DL Jake

Feel free to use that quote in your signature. Stanley76 » 22 Feb 2019 21:50

User avatar
Jocose
a very large Chinese lizard man named Wu
a very large Chinese lizard man named Wu
Posts: 22436
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Moonbase Alpha
Contact:

Re: Christmas Wish List

Post by Jocose » Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:01 pm

I can't relate™.
"And for Freds sake, DO NOT point anyone towards CPS or you'll put them off of both Christianity and pipe smoking forever." ~ FredS

"Other vessels will work, but the idealality of the Spam can cannot be contested." ~ JimVH

"The yutz is silly Jocose. I have him foed yet still have to view his stupid and annoying thread titles." ~ Goose55

Post Reply