Cleon's embarrassing Youtube video

The part of the church where the silliest things happen. Conversations that sound like they belong in the youth room will be moved here.
User avatar
John-Boy
I'm a lover and I'm a sinner
I'm a lover and I'm a sinner
Posts: 33219
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2003 6:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Cleon's embarrassing Youtube video

Post by John-Boy » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:09 pm

Busty wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:06 pm
John-Boy wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:56 pm
Roadmaster wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:53 pm
Cleon wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:50 pm
Image
BTW, don't get the wrong idea. I'm not an attractive black woman.
Attractiveness isn't everything.
That's what Mama used to tell me.
A complete make over can do wonders.
Beauty is on the inside. That's what mama used to say.
Praying - coco
Sometimes memes can be helpful as well as humorous - Jocose
Yer mom is kindhearted and well respected in her community - JMG
And when I am sitting on my new saddle, I will know that my weight is resting upon the collective minds of CPS - GaryinVa

User avatar
Bloodhound
Cannot Abide That Devil Weed
Cannot Abide That Devil Weed
Posts: 8042
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:00 pm
Location: Rocky Mountains / Colorado
Contact:

Re: Cleon's embarrassing Youtube video

Post by Bloodhound » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:15 pm

Cleon, in all seriousness and brotherly love, I would advise you to share the link and allow those here who are so inclined to view said video. This will allow you to share the burden of this moment, this setback of embarrassment, this difficulty with those who love and support you and then we can help you with the healing...by razzing the #@!! out of you...you know in the spirit of love and brotherly support.
Scott ( aka - Thor )
Do Justice...Love Mercy...Walk Humbly With Your GOD

User avatar
Thunktank
Terminal Lance. Perpetual Sea Lawyer. Unicorn Aficionado
Terminal Lance.  Perpetual Sea Lawyer. Unicorn Aficionado
Posts: 21935
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Home Sweet California at the Beach!

Re: Cleon's embarrassing Youtube video

Post by Thunktank » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:17 pm

Cleon wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:05 pm
Thunktank wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:49 pm
I know what it is. :lol:
Did you find it?
Yes. May I please share with the others?
“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.” -Yoda

“I grew up in a church with Ned Flanders. Down to the mustache. But so did a bunch of people I assume, which makes it so fun-diddly-unny.” -tuttle

User avatar
Cleon
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Posts: 14935
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: Indiana - South of 40
Contact:

Re: Cleon's embarrassing Youtube video

Post by Cleon » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:32 pm

Thunktank wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:17 pm
Cleon wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:05 pm
Thunktank wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:49 pm
I know what it is. :lol:
Did you find it?
Yes. May I please share with the others?
Abso-freak'n-lootly NOT. :lol:
"Let the little children come to Me, and do not forbid them; for of such is the kingdom of heaven" - Jesus

"More people need to put their big boy britches on." - JMG

"Dang, a pipe slap." - JimVH

User avatar
coco
Uniquely Duggish
Uniquely Duggish
Posts: 28890
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: Sweet Home Alabama
Contact:

Re: Cleon's embarrassing Youtube video

Post by coco » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:34 pm

Busty wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:06 pm
John-Boy wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:56 pm
Roadmaster wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:53 pm
Cleon wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:50 pm
Image
BTW, don't get the wrong idea. I'm not an attractive black woman.
Attractiveness isn't everything.
That's what Mama used to tell me.
A complete make over can do wonders.
Not all of us can have the natural beauty of Mrs. Zed.
"Like a gold ring in a pig's snout is a cob with a forever lucite stem." (Pipverbs 1:1)
"No more signatures that quote other CPS members." - Thunk

User avatar
Cleon
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Posts: 14935
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: Indiana - South of 40
Contact:

Re: Cleon's embarrassing Youtube video

Post by Cleon » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:34 pm

Bloodhound wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:15 pm
Cleon, in all seriousness and brotherly love, I would advise you to share the link and allow those here who are so inclined to view said video. This will allow you to share the burden of this moment, this setback of embarrassment, this difficulty with those who love and support you and then we can help you with the healing...by razzing the #@!! out of you...you know in the spirit of love and brotherly support.
I posted the link above.
"Let the little children come to Me, and do not forbid them; for of such is the kingdom of heaven" - Jesus

"More people need to put their big boy britches on." - JMG

"Dang, a pipe slap." - JimVH

User avatar
Bloodhound
Cannot Abide That Devil Weed
Cannot Abide That Devil Weed
Posts: 8042
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:00 pm
Location: Rocky Mountains / Colorado
Contact:

Re: Cleon's embarrassing Youtube video

Post by Bloodhound » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:38 pm

Cleon wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:34 pm
Bloodhound wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:15 pm
Cleon, in all seriousness and brotherly love, I would advise you to share the link and allow those here who are so inclined to view said video. This will allow you to share the burden of this moment, this setback of embarrassment, this difficulty with those who love and support you and then we can help you with the healing...by razzing the #@!! out of you...you know in the spirit of love and brotherly support.
I posted the link above.
Ya...not falling for that...nice try...I know that URL by heart...been suckered in one time too many
Scott ( aka - Thor )
Do Justice...Love Mercy...Walk Humbly With Your GOD

User avatar
Thunktank
Terminal Lance. Perpetual Sea Lawyer. Unicorn Aficionado
Terminal Lance.  Perpetual Sea Lawyer. Unicorn Aficionado
Posts: 21935
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Home Sweet California at the Beach!

Re: Cleon's embarrassing Youtube video

Post by Thunktank » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:41 pm

Cleon wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:32 pm
Thunktank wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:17 pm
Cleon wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:05 pm
Thunktank wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:49 pm
I know what it is. :lol:
Did you find it?
Yes. May I please share with the others?
Abso-freak'n-lootly NOT. :lol:
Fine, I’ll just share it with JB since you told him about it anyway.
“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.” -Yoda

“I grew up in a church with Ned Flanders. Down to the mustache. But so did a bunch of people I assume, which makes it so fun-diddly-unny.” -tuttle

User avatar
Cleon
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Posts: 14935
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: Indiana - South of 40
Contact:

Re: Cleon's embarrassing Youtube video

Post by Cleon » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:45 pm

Thunktank wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:41 pm
Cleon wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:32 pm
Thunktank wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:17 pm
Cleon wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:05 pm
Thunktank wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:49 pm
I know what it is. :lol:
Did you find it?
Yes. May I please share with the others?
Abso-freak'n-lootly NOT. :lol:
Fine, I’ll just share it with JB since you told him about it anyway.
Image
"Let the little children come to Me, and do not forbid them; for of such is the kingdom of heaven" - Jesus

"More people need to put their big boy britches on." - JMG

"Dang, a pipe slap." - JimVH

User avatar
Jocose
a large Chinese man named Wu
a large Chinese man named Wu
Posts: 21284
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Moonbase Alpha
Contact:

Re: Cleon's embarrassing Youtube video

Post by Jocose » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:58 pm

Release the tapes.
"And for Freds sake, DO NOT point anyone towards CPS or you'll put them off of both Christianity and pipe smoking forever." ~ FredS



Image

User avatar
Bloodhound
Cannot Abide That Devil Weed
Cannot Abide That Devil Weed
Posts: 8042
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:00 pm
Location: Rocky Mountains / Colorado
Contact:

Re: Cleon's embarrassing Youtube video

Post by Bloodhound » Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:25 pm

Maybe we are approaching this wrong...Thunk I got $5... :wavey:
Scott ( aka - Thor )
Do Justice...Love Mercy...Walk Humbly With Your GOD

User avatar
FredS
Good enough for Trappists
Good enough for Trappists
Posts: 21634
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: NOCO (Northern Colorado)

Re: Cleon's embarrassing Youtube video

Post by FredS » Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:41 pm

"If we ever get to heaven boys, it aint because we aint done nothin' wrong" - Kris Kristofferson

"One of the things I love about CPS is the frank and enthusiastic dysfunction here. God help me, I do love it so." – OldWorldSwine

"I'd like to put a hook in that puppet and swing it through a bunch of salmon!" - durangopipe

User avatar
durangopipe
Under-secretary to the Minister of Pipe Breaking
Under-secretary to the Minister of Pipe Breaking
Posts: 6309
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:58 pm
Location: Southwest Colorado

Re: Cleon's embarrassing Youtube video

Post by durangopipe » Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:16 pm

John-Boy wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:05 pm
Cleon wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:04 pm
John-Boy wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:00 pm
Cleon wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:59 pm
CLICK HERE

Merry Christmas!!!
I watched the whole thing through twice. Where are you?
I'll tell you later. Let others take a shot.
PM me the answer. I keep watching. Can't find you.
I think Cleon appears briefly (wearing a wig) 11 seconds in.
. . . be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God in Christ forgave you. Ephesians 4:32 (NKJV)

The most improper job of any man, even saints, is bossing other men. Not one in a million is fit for it, and least of all those who seek the opportunity.. J.R.R. Tolkien

2017 Morley - Outstanding BRATASS of the Year

User avatar
Roadmaster
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 13379
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:00 pm
Location: Missouri The Show-me State

Re: Cleon's embarrassing Youtube video

Post by Roadmaster » Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:13 pm

coco wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:34 pm
Busty wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:06 pm
John-Boy wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:56 pm
Roadmaster wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:53 pm
Cleon wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:50 pm
Image
BTW, don't get the wrong idea. I'm not an attractive black woman.
Attractiveness isn't everything.
That's what Mama used to tell me.
A complete make over can do wonders.
Not all of us can have the natural beauty of Mrs. Zed.
Indeed!

User avatar
Jocose
a large Chinese man named Wu
a large Chinese man named Wu
Posts: 21284
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Moonbase Alpha
Contact:

Re: Cleon's embarrassing Youtube video

Post by Jocose » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:42 pm

Roadmaster wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:13 pm
coco wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:34 pm
Busty wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:06 pm
John-Boy wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:56 pm
Roadmaster wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:53 pm
Cleon wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:50 pm
Image
BTW, don't get the wrong idea. I'm not an attractive black woman.
Attractiveness isn't everything.
That's what Mama used to tell me.
A complete make over can do wonders.
Not all of us can have the natural beauty of Mrs. Zed.
Indeed!
Busty?
"And for Freds sake, DO NOT point anyone towards CPS or you'll put them off of both Christianity and pipe smoking forever." ~ FredS



Image

User avatar
Thunktank
Terminal Lance. Perpetual Sea Lawyer. Unicorn Aficionado
Terminal Lance.  Perpetual Sea Lawyer. Unicorn Aficionado
Posts: 21935
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Home Sweet California at the Beach!

Re: Cleon's embarrassing Youtube video

Post by Thunktank » Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:55 am

So, I show JB the video and he’s like, “Dude, it’s 12 minutes long. Where’s the good stuff.”

Lazy that one. I guess he didn’t really want to see it then.
“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.” -Yoda

“I grew up in a church with Ned Flanders. Down to the mustache. But so did a bunch of people I assume, which makes it so fun-diddly-unny.” -tuttle

User avatar
John-Boy
I'm a lover and I'm a sinner
I'm a lover and I'm a sinner
Posts: 33219
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2003 6:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Cleon's embarrassing Youtube video

Post by John-Boy » Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:21 am

Thunktank wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:55 am
So, I show JB the video and he’s like, “Dude, it’s 12 minutes long. Where’s the good stuff.”

Lazy that one. I guess he didn’t really want to see it then.
Your the kind of friend that would give me a book. “Gee... a chore that will take weeks... thanks.”

C’mon, man. I scrolled through it and it wasn’t obvious where in the vid he was.
Praying - coco
Sometimes memes can be helpful as well as humorous - Jocose
Yer mom is kindhearted and well respected in her community - JMG
And when I am sitting on my new saddle, I will know that my weight is resting upon the collective minds of CPS - GaryinVa

TNLawPiper
BrotherOfTheBriar YouHeartlessBastards
BrotherOfTheBriar YouHeartlessBastards
Posts: 17481
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:00 pm

Re: Cleon's embarrassing Youtube video

Post by TNLawPiper » Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:04 am

Found it:

https://youtu.be/82VtBxeJH3I

Have you lost weight?

User avatar
Cleon
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Posts: 14935
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: Indiana - South of 40
Contact:

Re: Cleon's embarrassing Youtube video

Post by Cleon » Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:41 am

John-Boy wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:21 am
Thunktank wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:55 am
So, I show JB the video and he’s like, “Dude, it’s 12 minutes long. Where’s the good stuff.”

Lazy that one. I guess he didn’t really want to see it then.
Your the kind of friend that would give me a book. “Gee... a chore that will take weeks... thanks.”

C’mon, man. I scrolled through it and it wasn’t obvious where in the vid he was.
FYI, this is not me:
Image
"Let the little children come to Me, and do not forbid them; for of such is the kingdom of heaven" - Jesus

"More people need to put their big boy britches on." - JMG

"Dang, a pipe slap." - JimVH

User avatar
Ether
Usher
Usher
Posts: 322
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:32 am

Re: Cleon's embarrassing Youtube video

Post by Ether » Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:37 am

This is not embarassing, it's art!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RDbD8OYH0A

Post Reply