Cleon’s Avatar and the Prophesy of Malachy

The part of the church where the silliest things happen. Conversations that sound like they belong in the youth room will be moved here.
User avatar
hugodrax
A Complete Kneebiter
A Complete Kneebiter
Posts: 18163
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:00 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Contact:

Cleon’s Avatar and the Prophesy of Malachy

Post by hugodrax » Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:46 pm

Discuss.
I am also of the opinion that the Jesuits should be suppressed.

User avatar
Fainn
Master's of fArts
Master's of fArts
Posts: 4209
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:48 pm
Location: Unleashing a deadly fart cloud on some unsuspecting soul

Re: Cleon’s Avatar and the Prophesy of Malachy

Post by Fainn » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:27 pm

I'm assuming Hugo is aware of the rumors that Francis was not canoniclly elected and that Cleon perhaps knows the real identity of Petras Romanus who will lead the apostate Catholic church during the end times.

Sent from my SM-J337A using Tapatalk

Why does Hugodrax want to suppress the Jesuits?

User avatar
hugodrax
A Complete Kneebiter
A Complete Kneebiter
Posts: 18163
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:00 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Contact:

Re: Cleon’s Avatar and the Prophesy of Malachy

Post by hugodrax » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:57 pm

Fainn wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:27 pm
I'm assuming Hugo is aware of the rumors that Francis was not canoniclly elected and that Cleon perhaps knows the real identity of Petras Romanus who will lead the apostate Catholic church during the end times.

Sent from my SM-J337A using Tapatalk
It's the star on his shield. Cleon the First.
I am also of the opinion that the Jesuits should be suppressed.

User avatar
durangopipe
Under-secretary to the Minister of Pipe Breaking
Under-secretary to the Minister of Pipe Breaking
Posts: 6612
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:58 pm
Location: Southwest Colorado

Re: Cleon’s Avatar and the Prophesy of Malachy

Post by durangopipe » Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:45 pm

hugodrax wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:46 pm
Discuss.
Along with pogonotrophy, I had to look this one up (certainly am learning a lot this week), and having done so I’ve made the following decisions:

1) I’m not cellaring any more tobacco.
2) I’m going to open all of my tins of McClelland, McConnell and Samuel Gawith tobacco and smoke them up as fast as I can.
3) I feel foolish for ever putting money into retirement accounts so I’m going to spend like there’s no tomorrow. That Chonowitsch is mine! Mrs. DP gets a restored vintage Bugatti roadster and teardrop, rhinestone sunglasses. No more grandkids’ college fund (or school), they start traveling. Forget worrying about fat, sugar and cholesterol! Might poach a bighorn and a mountain goat (I’ll have litter bearers carry me in) - by the time the trial comes around ...
4) Still not planning to regrow my beard. Especially now. Not enough time. Nopogonotophy.

This is so wonderfully liberating.
I just love the Malarchy prophecy!
. . . be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God in Christ forgave you. Ephesians 4:32 (NKJV)

The most improper job of any man, even saints, is bossing other men. Not one in a million is fit for it, and least of all those who seek the opportunity.. J.R.R. Tolkien

2017 Morley - Outstanding BRATASS of the Year

User avatar
Fainn
Master's of fArts
Master's of fArts
Posts: 4209
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:48 pm
Location: Unleashing a deadly fart cloud on some unsuspecting soul

Re: Cleon’s Avatar and the Prophesy of Malachy

Post by Fainn » Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:13 pm

I also nominate reading material by Malachi Martin, Thomas Horn, and Cris Putnam.

Sent from my SM-J337A using Tapatalk

Why does Hugodrax want to suppress the Jesuits?

User avatar
Jocose
a large Chinese man named Wu
a large Chinese man named Wu
Posts: 21539
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Moonbase Alpha
Contact:

Re: Cleon’s Avatar and the Prophesy of Malachy

Post by Jocose » Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:10 am

Image
"And for Freds sake, DO NOT point anyone towards CPS or you'll put them off of both Christianity and pipe smoking forever." ~ FredS

"Death Wish and its progeny are some of the greatest films of the 1970s. If one disagrees with this, he is a foolish man with no taste." ~ TNLP

Image

User avatar
John-Boy
I'm a lover and I'm a sinner
I'm a lover and I'm a sinner
Posts: 33275
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2003 6:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Cleon’s Avatar and the Prophesy of Malachy

Post by John-Boy » Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:56 am

hugodrax wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:46 pm
Discuss.
I need more information.
Praying - coco
Sometimes memes can be helpful as well as humorous - Jocose
Yer mom is kindhearted and well respected in her community - JMG
And when I am sitting on my new saddle, I will know that my weight is resting upon the collective minds of CPS - GaryinVa

User avatar
hugodrax
A Complete Kneebiter
A Complete Kneebiter
Posts: 18163
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:00 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Contact:

Re: Cleon’s Avatar and the Prophesy of Malachy

Post by hugodrax » Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:43 am

durangopipe wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:45 pm
hugodrax wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:46 pm
Discuss.
Along with pogonotrophy, I had to look this one up (certainly am learning a lot this week), and having done so I’ve made the following decisions:

1) I’m not cellaring any more tobacco.
2) I’m going to open all of my tins of McClelland, McConnell and Samuel Gawith tobacco and smoke them up as fast as I can.
3) I feel foolish for ever putting money into retirement accounts so I’m going to spend like there’s no tomorrow. That Chonowitsch is mine! Mrs. DP gets a restored vintage Bugatti roadster and teardrop, rhinestone sunglasses. No more grandkids’ college fund (or school), they start traveling. Forget worrying about fat, sugar and cholesterol! Might poach a bighorn and a mountain goat (I’ll have litter bearers carry me in) - by the time the trial comes around ...
4) Still not planning to regrow my beard. Especially now. Not enough time. Nopogonotophy.

This is so wonderfully liberating.
I just love the Malarchy prophecy!
Excellent. I’m most happy about your second decision as: a) I don’t believe tobacco necessarily improves with aging (it changes, sure, but not necessarily does it improve) and b) tomorrow is not guaranteed to us. It was a tough choice because the thought of you going on shikar with your trusted native bearer, ‘Mlongi, also had a certain attraction for me. But poaching without hunger is infra dig, you know. A wise choice. The Holy Spirit is upon you.

If you do get a Bugatti Royale, I’dbe happy to come drool on it. If you bought a Bugatti Chiron, I’d be happy to drive it like I stole it, which would be appropriate, because I would have.

The prophecy of St Malarchy, on whom he blessed confusion, is a different animal but exponentially more fun.
I am also of the opinion that the Jesuits should be suppressed.

User avatar
AFRS
Darth Floof-Floof
Darth Floof-Floof
Posts: 9925
Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: University of Mars

Re: Cleon’s Avatar and the Prophesy of Malachy

Post by AFRS » Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:31 pm

John-Boy wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:56 am
hugodrax wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:46 pm
Discuss.
I need more information.
Not to mention definitions.

User avatar
John-Boy
I'm a lover and I'm a sinner
I'm a lover and I'm a sinner
Posts: 33275
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2003 6:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Cleon’s Avatar and the Prophesy of Malachy

Post by John-Boy » Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:15 pm

AFRS wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:31 pm
John-Boy wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:56 am
hugodrax wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:46 pm
Discuss.
I need more information.
Not to mention definitions.
And a few bucks wouldn't hurt.
Praying - coco
Sometimes memes can be helpful as well as humorous - Jocose
Yer mom is kindhearted and well respected in her community - JMG
And when I am sitting on my new saddle, I will know that my weight is resting upon the collective minds of CPS - GaryinVa

User avatar
coco
Uniquely Duggish
Uniquely Duggish
Posts: 29170
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: Sweet Home Alabama
Contact:

Re: Cleon’s Avatar and the Prophesy of Malachy

Post by coco » Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:09 pm

The prophecy of Malachy is a fake.

Cleon is AFRS' sock puppet.
"Like a gold ring in a pig's snout is a cob with a forever lucite stem." (Pipverbs 1:1)
"No more signatures that quote other CPS members." - Thunk

User avatar
durangopipe
Under-secretary to the Minister of Pipe Breaking
Under-secretary to the Minister of Pipe Breaking
Posts: 6612
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:58 pm
Location: Southwest Colorado

Re: Cleon’s Avatar and the Prophesy of Malachy

Post by durangopipe » Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:27 pm

coco wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:09 pm
The prophecy of Malachy is a fake.

Cleon is AFRS' sock puppet.
Fake? Fake!
You’re one of those spheroid earthers, aren’t you.

The Malarchy Malachy Prophecy is so accurate, not only did it correctly predict the future succession of all of the popes, but also the Edsel, the staged moon landing and the election of Kanye West to the Presidency. (Some of its prophecies haven’t occurred yet.)

For further reading I would suggest Sam Clemens.
. . . be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God in Christ forgave you. Ephesians 4:32 (NKJV)

The most improper job of any man, even saints, is bossing other men. Not one in a million is fit for it, and least of all those who seek the opportunity.. J.R.R. Tolkien

2017 Morley - Outstanding BRATASS of the Year

User avatar
coco
Uniquely Duggish
Uniquely Duggish
Posts: 29170
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: Sweet Home Alabama
Contact:

Re: Cleon’s Avatar and the Prophesy of Malachy

Post by coco » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:11 pm

durangopipe wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:27 pm
coco wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:09 pm
The prophecy of Malachy is a fake.

Cleon is AFRS' sock puppet.
Fake? Fake!
You’re one of those spheroid earthers, aren’t you.

The Malarchy Malachy Prophecy is so accurate, not only did it correctly predict the future succession of all of the popes, but also the Edsel, the staged moon landing and the election of Kanye West to the Presidency. (Some of its prophecies haven’t occurred yet.)

For further reading I would suggest Sam Clemens.
I note that you did not deny that Cleon is ARFS' sock puppet.
"Like a gold ring in a pig's snout is a cob with a forever lucite stem." (Pipverbs 1:1)
"No more signatures that quote other CPS members." - Thunk

User avatar
durangopipe
Under-secretary to the Minister of Pipe Breaking
Under-secretary to the Minister of Pipe Breaking
Posts: 6612
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:58 pm
Location: Southwest Colorado

Re: Cleon’s Avatar and the Prophesy of Malachy

Post by durangopipe » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:20 pm

coco wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:11 pm
durangopipe wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:27 pm
coco wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:09 pm
The prophecy of Malachy is a fake.

Cleon is AFRS' sock puppet.
Fake? Fake!
You’re one of those spheroid earthers, aren’t you.

The Malarchy Malachy Prophecy is so accurate, not only did it correctly predict the future succession of all of the popes, but also the Edsel, the staged moon landing and the election of Kanye West to the Presidency. (Some of its prophecies haven’t occurred yet.)

For further reading I would suggest Sam Clemens.
I note that you did not deny that Cleon is ARFS' sock puppet.
I’m not at liberty to discuss that.
. . . be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God in Christ forgave you. Ephesians 4:32 (NKJV)

The most improper job of any man, even saints, is bossing other men. Not one in a million is fit for it, and least of all those who seek the opportunity.. J.R.R. Tolkien

2017 Morley - Outstanding BRATASS of the Year

User avatar
hugodrax
A Complete Kneebiter
A Complete Kneebiter
Posts: 18163
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:00 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Contact:

Re: Cleon’s Avatar and the Prophesy of Malachy

Post by hugodrax » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:34 pm

durangopipe wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:20 pm
coco wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:11 pm
durangopipe wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:27 pm
coco wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:09 pm
The prophecy of Malachy is a fake.

Cleon is AFRS' sock puppet.
Fake? Fake!
You’re one of those spheroid earthers, aren’t you.

The Malarchy Malachy Prophecy is so accurate, not only did it correctly predict the future succession of all of the popes, but also the Edsel, the staged moon landing and the election of Kanye West to the Presidency. (Some of its prophecies haven’t occurred yet.)

For further reading I would suggest Sam Clemens.
I note that you did not deny that Cleon is ARFS' sock puppet.
I’m not at liberty to discuss that.
Woof.
I am also of the opinion that the Jesuits should be suppressed.

User avatar
Fainn
Master's of fArts
Master's of fArts
Posts: 4209
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:48 pm
Location: Unleashing a deadly fart cloud on some unsuspecting soul

Re: Cleon’s Avatar and the Prophesy of Malachy

Post by Fainn » Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:31 pm

I will disappointed if the other Catholics don't weigh in.

Sent from my SM-J337A using Tapatalk

Why does Hugodrax want to suppress the Jesuits?

User avatar
AFRS
Darth Floof-Floof
Darth Floof-Floof
Posts: 9925
Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: University of Mars

Re: Cleon’s Avatar and the Prophesy of Malachy

Post by AFRS » Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:33 pm

Fainn wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:31 pm
I will disappointed if the other Catholics don't weigh in.
I hear Oprah has some bees she's giving away.

User avatar
Cleon
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Posts: 15072
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: Indiana - South of 40
Contact:

Re: Cleon’s Avatar and the Prophesy of Malachy

Post by Cleon » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:57 pm

What is all this?
"Let the little children come to Me, and do not forbid them; for of such is the kingdom of heaven" - Jesus

"More people need to put their big boy britches on." - JMG

"Dang, a pipe slap." - JimVH

User avatar
Cleon
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Posts: 15072
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: Indiana - South of 40
Contact:

Re: Cleon’s Avatar and the Prophesy of Malachy

Post by Cleon » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:58 pm

Oh, I see. It's Malachy. Not Malarkey. Got it.
"Let the little children come to Me, and do not forbid them; for of such is the kingdom of heaven" - Jesus

"More people need to put their big boy britches on." - JMG

"Dang, a pipe slap." - JimVH

User avatar
Ether
Usher
Usher
Posts: 322
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:32 am

Re: Cleon’s Avatar and the Prophesy of Malachy

Post by Ether » Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:07 pm

Cleon wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:57 pm
What is all this?
There it is.

Post Reply