Aggravating and Annoying

The part of the church where the silliest things happen. Conversations that sound like they belong in the youth room will be moved here.
User avatar
hugodrax
Doctor Buttcrack
Doctor Buttcrack
Posts: 22637
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:00 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Contact:

Re: Aggravating and Annoying

Post by hugodrax » Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:48 pm

Del wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:02 pm
sweetandsour wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:41 pm
FredS wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:13 pm
This thread needs a poll.
This thread needs Morley.
Okay.... So I guess Morley isn't the irritating guy that we all want to get rid of.


The field is starting to narrow down a bit.
True.

We all know you only wear the kilt to promote easy Alpha access.
Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth
—Marcus Aurelius

non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

User avatar
DepartedLight
Archfairy of Carolinia
Archfairy of Carolinia
Posts: 30462
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: Tobacco Fairy HQ, North Carolina

Re: Aggravating and Annoying

Post by DepartedLight » Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:05 am

hugodrax wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:48 pm
Del wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:02 pm
sweetandsour wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:41 pm
FredS wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:13 pm
This thread needs a poll.
This thread needs Morley.
Okay.... So I guess Morley isn't the irritating guy that we all want to get rid of.


The field is starting to narrow down a bit.
True.

We all know you only wear the kilt to promote easy Alpha access.
:rotfl:
DL Jake

I save calories by not eating the hole. - JimVH

User avatar
Fainn
Master's of fArts
Master's of fArts
Posts: 6517
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:48 pm
Location: Unleashing a deadly fart cloud on some unsuspecting soul

Re: Aggravating and Annoying

Post by Fainn » Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:55 am

Unlikely you'll ever meet them. I don't let anyone I can't physically punch get to me.
'You, sir, are a Japanese Eggplant."
----AFRS

User avatar
DepartedLight
Archfairy of Carolinia
Archfairy of Carolinia
Posts: 30462
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: Tobacco Fairy HQ, North Carolina

Re: Aggravating and Annoying

Post by DepartedLight » Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:20 am

Fainn wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:55 am
Unlikely you'll ever meet them. I don't let anyone I can't physically punch get to me.
Image
DL Jake

I save calories by not eating the hole. - JimVH

User avatar
Stanley76
Master of Swords
Master of Swords
Posts: 2722
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:50 pm
Location: Pungo River NC

Re: Aggravating and Annoying

Post by Stanley76 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:49 am

If any of you are wondering if you are the one that has annoyed me into disliking him, that means it's not you.....unless it is you.
"'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind'; and, 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'"

User avatar
hugodrax
Doctor Buttcrack
Doctor Buttcrack
Posts: 22637
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:00 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Contact:

Re: Aggravating and Annoying

Post by hugodrax » Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:31 am

Stanley76 wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:49 am
If any of you are wondering if you are the one that has annoyed me into disliking him, that means it's not you.....unless it is you.
This is bullying. We are better than that.
Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth
—Marcus Aurelius

non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

User avatar
Stanley76
Master of Swords
Master of Swords
Posts: 2722
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:50 pm
Location: Pungo River NC

Re: Aggravating and Annoying

Post by Stanley76 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:22 am

hugodrax wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:31 am
Stanley76 wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:49 am
If any of you are wondering if you are the one that has annoyed me into disliking him, that means it's not you.....unless it is you.
This is bullying. We are better than that.
Stop bullsplaining.
"'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind'; and, 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'"

User avatar
hugodrax
Doctor Buttcrack
Doctor Buttcrack
Posts: 22637
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:00 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Contact:

Re: Aggravating and Annoying

Post by hugodrax » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:32 pm

Stanley76 wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:22 am
hugodrax wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:31 am
Stanley76 wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:49 am
If any of you are wondering if you are the one that has annoyed me into disliking him, that means it's not you.....unless it is you.
This is bullying. We are better than that.
Stop bullsplaining.
You're just mad you got called that thing by that guy that used to want a girlfriend until he figured out none of the birds were into his mating dance so now he decided he'd BE the girlfriend for a change and show all the girls.
Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth
—Marcus Aurelius

non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

User avatar
Stanley76
Master of Swords
Master of Swords
Posts: 2722
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:50 pm
Location: Pungo River NC

Re: Aggravating and Annoying

Post by Stanley76 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:47 pm

hugodrax wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:32 pm
Stanley76 wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:22 am
hugodrax wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:31 am
Stanley76 wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:49 am
If any of you are wondering if you are the one that has annoyed me into disliking him, that means it's not you.....unless it is you.
This is bullying. We are better than that.
Stop bullsplaining.
You're just mad you got called that thing by that guy that used to want a girlfriend until he figured out none of the birds were into his mating dance so now he decided he'd BE the girlfriend for a change and show all the girls.
"'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind'; and, 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'"

User avatar
Jocose
a very large Chinese lizard man named Wu
a very large Chinese lizard man named Wu
Posts: 24308
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Moonbase Alpha
Contact:

Re: Aggravating and Annoying

Post by Jocose » Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:31 pm

This thread is aggravating and annoying.
"And for Freds sake, DO NOT point anyone towards CPS or you'll put them off of both Christianity and pipe smoking forever." ~ FredS

"This thread makes me sad." ~ SlowToke

"The yutz is silly Jocose. I have him foed yet still have to view his stupid and annoying thread titles." ~ Goose55

User avatar
DepartedLight
Archfairy of Carolinia
Archfairy of Carolinia
Posts: 30462
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: Tobacco Fairy HQ, North Carolina

Re: Aggravating and Annoying

Post by DepartedLight » Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:31 pm

Jocose wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:31 pm
This thread is aggravating and annoying.
You know who you need to call.

:wavey:
DL Jake

I save calories by not eating the hole. - JimVH

User avatar
Jocose
a very large Chinese lizard man named Wu
a very large Chinese lizard man named Wu
Posts: 24308
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Moonbase Alpha
Contact:

Re: Aggravating and Annoying

Post by Jocose » Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:08 pm

DepartedLight wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:31 pm
Jocose wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:31 pm
This thread is aggravating and annoying.
You know who you need to call.

:wavey:
Noone?
"And for Freds sake, DO NOT point anyone towards CPS or you'll put them off of both Christianity and pipe smoking forever." ~ FredS

"This thread makes me sad." ~ SlowToke

"The yutz is silly Jocose. I have him foed yet still have to view his stupid and annoying thread titles." ~ Goose55

User avatar
durangopipe
The Goat Fairy
The Goat Fairy
Posts: 8620
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:58 pm
Location: Southwest Colorado

Re: Aggravating and Annoying

Post by durangopipe » Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:09 pm

DepartedLight wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:31 pm
Jocose wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:31 pm
This thread is aggravating and annoying.
You know who you need to call.

:wavey:
Ghostbusters?
. . . be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God in Christ forgave you. Ephesians 4:32 (NKJV)

The most improper job of any man, even saints, is bossing other men. Not one in a million is fit for it, and least of all those who seek the opportunity.. J.R.R. Tolkien

2017 Morley - Outstanding BRATASS of the Year

User avatar
Jocose
a very large Chinese lizard man named Wu
a very large Chinese lizard man named Wu
Posts: 24308
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Moonbase Alpha
Contact:

Re: Aggravating and Annoying

Post by Jocose » Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:09 pm

TheImpudent?
"And for Freds sake, DO NOT point anyone towards CPS or you'll put them off of both Christianity and pipe smoking forever." ~ FredS

"This thread makes me sad." ~ SlowToke

"The yutz is silly Jocose. I have him foed yet still have to view his stupid and annoying thread titles." ~ Goose55

User avatar
hugodrax
Doctor Buttcrack
Doctor Buttcrack
Posts: 22637
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:00 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Contact:

Re: Aggravating and Annoying

Post by hugodrax » Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:12 pm

Jocosoe!!!!!
Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth
—Marcus Aurelius

non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

User avatar
Del
The Royal Order of the Holy Mackarel
The Royal Order of the Holy Mackarel
Posts: 42077
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Madison, WI
Contact:

Re: Aggravating and Annoying

Post by Del » Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:26 am

Stanley76 wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:47 pm
hugodrax wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:32 pm
Stanley76 wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:22 am
hugodrax wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:31 am
Stanley76 wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:49 am
If any of you are wondering if you are the one that has annoyed me into disliking him, that means it's not you.....unless it is you.
This is bullying. We are better than that.
Stop bullsplaining.
You're just mad you got called that thing by that guy that used to want a girlfriend until he figured out none of the birds were into his mating dance so now he decided he'd BE the girlfriend for a change and show all the girls.
OMG! I'm THAT OLD!

For people don't get this....

"Anyone who knows anything of experts will know one thing for certain; that they will always be disturbing our way of living; and therefore we shall always be disputing their right of governing." - GKC. Feb 11, 1933.

Post Reply