Has anyone been closely watching THE KAREN?

The part of the church where the silliest things happen. Conversations that sound like they belong in the youth room will be moved here.
User avatar
JimVH
Boop Totesadorbs' Dad
Boop Totesadorbs' Dad
Posts: 26607
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: I wasn't born in Texas, but I got here as soon as I could.
Contact:

Re: Has anyone been closely watching THE KAREN?

Post by JimVH » Sat Dec 12, 2020 7:41 pm

Image
"The days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, I have really good days." Ray Wylie Hubbard

"Your boos mean nothing. I see what you cheer." Kevin Sorbo

User avatar
AFRS
Darth Floof-Floof
Darth Floof-Floof
Posts: 10913
Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: University of Mars

Re: Has anyone been closely watching THE KAREN?

Post by AFRS » Sat Dec 12, 2020 9:14 pm

JimVH wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 7:41 pm
Image
Yer mom.


:lol: HAHAHAHAHAHA

User avatar
TheShepherd
Congregation
Congregation
Posts: 95
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:09 am

Re: Has anyone been closely watching THE KAREN?

Post by TheShepherd » Sat Dec 12, 2020 11:13 pm

So that hairstyle is actually called an inverted bob or "A-line":

Image

Is it really that repulsive?
Last edited by TheShepherd on Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
hugodrax
Happy with JimVH
Happy with JimVH
Posts: 23857
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:00 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Contact:

Re: Has anyone been closely watching THE KAREN?

Post by hugodrax » Sun Dec 13, 2020 12:24 am

It's the reNoaMening!!
Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth
—Marcus Aurelius

non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

User avatar
TheShepherd
Congregation
Congregation
Posts: 95
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:09 am

Re: Has anyone been closely watching THE KAREN?

Post by TheShepherd » Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:42 pm

hugodrax wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 12:24 am
It's the reNoaMening!!
Image

User avatar
Del
Sneaky Snusser
Sneaky Snusser
Posts: 43308
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Madison, WI
Contact:

Re: Has anyone been closely watching THE KAREN?

Post by Del » Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:17 pm

hugodrax wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 12:24 am
It's the reNoaMening!!
TheShepherd wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:42 pm
Image
How do you do that, Hugo?

Is there a tell?

Do you have access to ISP data?
G.K. Chesterton — 'It is terrible to contemplate how few politicians are hanged.'

User avatar
hugodrax
Happy with JimVH
Happy with JimVH
Posts: 23857
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:00 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Contact:

Re: Has anyone been closely watching THE KAREN?

Post by hugodrax » Sun Dec 13, 2020 7:58 pm

Del wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:17 pm
hugodrax wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 12:24 am
It's the reNoaMening!!
TheShepherd wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:42 pm
Image
How do you do that, Hugo?

Is there a tell?

Do you have access to ISP data?
No ISP data. There is a grammatical tell.

We all have them, you know.
Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth
—Marcus Aurelius

non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

User avatar
Del
Sneaky Snusser
Sneaky Snusser
Posts: 43308
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Madison, WI
Contact:

Re: Has anyone been closely watching THE KAREN?

Post by Del » Sun Dec 13, 2020 8:16 pm

hugodrax wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 7:58 pm
Del wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:17 pm
hugodrax wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 12:24 am
It's the reNoaMening!!
TheShepherd wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:42 pm
Image
How do you do that, Hugo?

Is there a tell?

Do you have access to ISP data?
No ISP data. There is a grammatical tell.

We all have them, you know.
What are you talking about....?
G.K. Chesterton — 'It is terrible to contemplate how few politicians are hanged.'

User avatar
hugodrax
Happy with JimVH
Happy with JimVH
Posts: 23857
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:00 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Contact:

Re: Has anyone been closely watching THE KAREN?

Post by hugodrax » Sun Dec 13, 2020 8:34 pm

Del wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 8:16 pm
hugodrax wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 7:58 pm
Del wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:17 pm
hugodrax wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 12:24 am
It's the reNoaMening!!
TheShepherd wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:42 pm
Image
How do you do that, Hugo?

Is there a tell?

Do you have access to ISP data?
No ISP data. There is a grammatical tell.

We all have them, you know.
What are you talking about....?
Sort of like how Zeitguy would have been recognizably the work of Del to anyone who had been exposed to it, me boy.

You'd be able to pick me out of a crowd pretty easily, too.

Durangopipe could be seen at 40 paces.
Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth
—Marcus Aurelius

non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

User avatar
Stanley76
CPS Man-at-Arms
CPS Man-at-Arms
Posts: 3149
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:50 pm
Location: Pungo River NC

Re: Has anyone been closely watching THE KAREN?

Post by Stanley76 » Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:02 pm

I wonder what would happen if a Karen demanded to speak to the manager who turned out to be another Karen?
"'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind'; and, 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'"

User avatar
JimVH
Boop Totesadorbs' Dad
Boop Totesadorbs' Dad
Posts: 26607
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: I wasn't born in Texas, but I got here as soon as I could.
Contact:

Re: Has anyone been closely watching THE KAREN?

Post by JimVH » Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:09 pm

Stanley76 wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:02 pm
I wonder what would happen if a Karen demanded to speak to the manager who turned out to be another Karen?
It creates a horrible Karen vortex.
Image
"The days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, I have really good days." Ray Wylie Hubbard

"Your boos mean nothing. I see what you cheer." Kevin Sorbo

User avatar
Gabriel
Enraged by S'mores
Enraged by S'mores
Posts: 12180
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: central IL

Re: Has anyone been closely watching THE KAREN?

Post by Gabriel » Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:03 pm

hugodrax wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 8:34 pm
Del wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 8:16 pm
hugodrax wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 7:58 pm
Del wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:17 pm
hugodrax wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 12:24 am
It's the reNoaMening!!
TheShepherd wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:42 pm
Image
How do you do that, Hugo?

Is there a tell?

Do you have access to ISP data?
No ISP data. There is a grammatical tell.

We all have them, you know.
What are you talking about....?
Sort of like how Zeitguy would have been recognizably the work of Del to anyone who had been exposed to it, me boy.

You'd be able to pick me out of a crowd pretty easily, too.

Durangopipe could be seen at 40 paces.
I’m assuming Del was pointing out the fact that he is instantly recognizable by his over-reliance or misuse of ellipses...
Sola Deo Gloria

User avatar
Gabriel
Enraged by S'mores
Enraged by S'mores
Posts: 12180
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: central IL

Re: Has anyone been closely watching THE KAREN?

Post by Gabriel » Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:04 pm

hugodrax wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 12:24 am
It's the reNoaMening!!
That’s it. I couldn’t remember the name. Good call.
Sola Deo Gloria

User avatar
AFRS
Darth Floof-Floof
Darth Floof-Floof
Posts: 10913
Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: University of Mars

Re: Has anyone been closely watching THE KAREN?

Post by AFRS » Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:17 am

Gabriel wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:04 pm
hugodrax wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 12:24 am
It's the reNoaMening!!
That’s it. I couldn’t remember the name. Good call.
Google came up blank!

User avatar
Hovannes
Minister of Unanswered Threads
Minister of Unanswered Threads
Posts: 28696
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: In the fertile San Joaquin Valley

Re: Has anyone been closely watching THE KAREN?

Post by Hovannes » Fri Dec 25, 2020 4:25 pm

Image
DEUS VULT!

Post Reply