Twisted Tea

The part of the church where the silliest things happen. Conversations that sound like they belong in the youth room will be moved here.
Stanley76
CPS Man-at-Arms
CPS Man-at-Arms

Twisted Tea

Post by Stanley76 » Tue Dec 29, 2020 6:38 pm

I won't post the video here because of the seriously foul language but y'all can search Twisted Tea on Youtube on the off chance you haven't seen it. It was extremely gratifying to me to watch that 100% total jerk get the beat down he earned and deserved. Loved it.
"'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind'; and, 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'"

JimVH
Boop Totesadorbs' Dad
Boop Totesadorbs' Dad
Location: I wasn't born in Texas, but I got here as soon as I could.

Re: Twisted Tea

Post by JimVH » Tue Dec 29, 2020 6:58 pm

It’s a meme-rich event on social media, too. Good stuff.
"The days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, I have really good days." Ray Wylie Hubbard

"Your boos mean nothing. I see what you cheer." Kevin Sorbo

Stanley76
CPS Man-at-Arms
CPS Man-at-Arms

Re: Twisted Tea

Post by Stanley76 » Tue Dec 29, 2020 7:21 pm

JimVH wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 6:58 pm
It’s a meme-rich event on social media, too. Good stuff.
Yep. I truly despise people like that guy. I had to deal with them during my career on occasion. i even had to rescue one once by arresting him before he got beat to death by a bunch of guys. I really wanted to just leave and let it happen but I couldn't.
"'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind'; and, 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'"