Hit & Run last night

The part of the church where the silliest things happen. Conversations that sound like they belong in the youth room will be moved here.
Winton
Minister of Dad Jokes
Minister of Dad Jokes

Hit & Run last night

Post by Winton » Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:51 am

Last night, we heard a loud noise in front of our house. As normal, at this time, both sides of the street had parked cars. Therefore, while traffic could go either way, usually only one vehicle can move at a time. My daughter parked in front of our house and a neighbor parked her van in the next parking spot.

After the loud noise, we found the neighbor's van over the curb, with the tire, brakes, struts, etc. spread across the the next neighbor's yard. The driver drove away, about two blocks. I am still interested in how there could be so much destruction, if she was practicing safe driving. I am also curious if she enjoyed getting pepper sprayed by the police.

FredS
Patron Saint of Pipe Smoking
Patron Saint of Pipe Smoking

Re: Hit & Run last night

Post by FredS » Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:39 pm

The fact that the cops had to spray her sorta makes me think she wasn't "practicing safe driving".
"If we ever get to heaven boys, it aint because we aint done nothin' wrong" - Kris Kristofferson

"One of the things I love about CPS is the frank and enthusiastic dysfunction here. God help me, I do love it so." – OldWorldSwine

"I'd like to put a hook in that puppet and swing it through a bunch of salmon!" - durangopipe

coco
Uniquely Duggish
Uniquely Duggish

Post by coco » Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:50 pm

8O
There are many terrible attributes of the lowly cob. Not the least of them is that it makes you look like a doof.

Stanley76
CPS Man-at-Arms
CPS Man-at-Arms

Post by Stanley76 » Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:59 pm

She started to slow down but the van was more stationary than she thought.
"'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind'; and, 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'"

JimVH
Boop Totesadorbs' Dad
Boop Totesadorbs' Dad
Location: I wasn't born in Texas, but I got here as soon as I could.

Post by JimVH » Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:32 pm

It was rude of the van owner to park where she wanted to drive.
"The days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, I have really good days." Ray Wylie Hubbard

"Your boos mean nothing. I see what you cheer." Kevin Sorbo