Page 3467 of 3545

Re: Absolutely Useless Facts About Yourself, No One Cares About

Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:53 pm
by rgcurrey
TwoXseveN wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:34 pm
I miss global warming... we got a foot of snow last night.
No worries, it will be back next election cycle.

Re: Absolutely Useless Facts About Yourself, No One Cares About

Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:29 pm
by Del
rgcurrey wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:52 pm
TwoXseveN wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:34 pm
I miss global warming... we got a foot of snow last night.
No worries, it will be back next election cycle.
"Make Weather Great Again!"

Re: Absolutely Useless Facts About Yourself, No One Cares About

Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:06 pm
by JimVH
FredS wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:26 pm
Bought a new cowboy hat today. A nice wide-brimmed palm straw with a Gus crown.
Took it back this evening and exchanged it for one a skosh bigger.
I don't know why, but I care a little.

Re: Absolutely Useless Facts About Yourself, No One Cares About

Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:47 pm
by Brigid
I am not a homeowner. Any more.

:chili:

Re: Absolutely Useless Facts About Yourself, No One Cares About

Posted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:40 am
by coco
Brigid wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:47 pm
I am not a homeowner. Any more.

:chili:
:D

Re: Absolutely Useless Facts About Yourself, No One Cares About

Posted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:44 am
by Hovannes
I'm working on repairing the finish on my big camera today. I hope I don't screw it up!

Re: Absolutely Useless Facts About Yourself, No One Cares About

Posted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:33 am
by sweetandsour
I burned the bacon this morning. It didn't smell too great, but we ate it anyway.

Re: Absolutely Useless Facts About Yourself, No One Cares About

Posted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:46 am
by Irish-Dane
Yesterday I found out business taxes don't have anything to do with tax day, and it turns out I'm already into my second month of being delinquent. :facepalm:

Re: Absolutely Useless Facts About Yourself, No One Cares About

Posted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:14 am
by mont974x4
Irish-Dane wrote:Yesterday I found out business taxes don't have anything to do with tax day, and it turns out I'm already into my second month of being delinquent. :facepalm:
Ouch


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Absolutely Useless Facts About Yourself, No One Cares About

Posted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:47 pm
by DepartedLight
JimVH wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:06 pm
FredS wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:26 pm
Bought a new cowboy hat today. A nice wide-brimmed palm straw with a Gus crown.
Took it back this evening and exchanged it for one a skosh bigger.
I don't know why, but I care a little.
Been thinking about one of of these with the summer coming on.

Re: Absolutely Useless Facts About Yourself, No One Cares About

Posted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:44 pm
by Sir Moose
DepartedLight wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:47 pm
JimVH wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:06 pm
FredS wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:26 pm
Bought a new cowboy hat today. A nice wide-brimmed palm straw with a Gus crown.
Took it back this evening and exchanged it for one a skosh bigger.
I don't know why, but I care a little.
Been thinking about one of of these with the summer coming on.
I have not.

Re: Absolutely Useless Facts About Yourself, No One Cares About

Posted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:55 pm
by JimVH
Staying up for late NHL games should be an acceptable reason for being late to work in the morning. I'm going to have to talk to someone in HR.

Re: Absolutely Useless Facts About Yourself, No One Cares About

Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:12 am
by GaryInVA
JimVH wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:55 pm
Staying up for late NHL games should be an acceptable reason for being late to work in the morning. I'm going to have to talk to someone in HR.
Don't do it. The HR guy is a jerk.

Re: Absolutely Useless Facts About Yourself, No One Cares About

Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:11 am
by FredS
DepartedLight wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:47 pm
JimVH wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:06 pm
FredS wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:26 pm
Bought a new cowboy hat today. A nice wide-brimmed palm straw with a Gus crown.
Took it back this evening and exchanged it for one a skosh bigger.
I don't know why, but I care a little.
Been thinking about one of of these with the summer coming on.
They're 20% off at Bomgaars.

Re: Absolutely Useless Facts About Yourself, No One Cares About

Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:28 am
by Cleon
FredS wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:11 am
DepartedLight wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:47 pm
JimVH wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:06 pm
FredS wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:26 pm
Bought a new cowboy hat today. A nice wide-brimmed palm straw with a Gus crown.
Took it back this evening and exchanged it for one a skosh bigger.
I don't know why, but I care a little.
Been thinking about one of of these with the summer coming on.
They're 20% off at Bomgaars.
Wrong thread. I love hats.
https://www.sunbody.com/index.cfm/categ ... t-hats.cfm
Sunbody palm hats. I love mine. It's virtually indestructible. The Guatemalan ones are easy to shape at home too. Just add a little water and they mould like clay.

Re: Absolutely Useless Facts About Yourself, No One Cares About

Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:50 am
by FredS
Cleon wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:28 am
FredS wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:11 am
DepartedLight wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:47 pm
JimVH wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:06 pm
FredS wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:26 pm
Bought a new cowboy hat today. A nice wide-brimmed palm straw with a Gus crown.
Took it back this evening and exchanged it for one a skosh bigger.
I don't know why, but I care a little.
Been thinking about one of of these with the summer coming on.
They're 20% off at Bomgaars.
Wrong thread. I love hats.
https://www.sunbody.com/index.cfm/categ ... t-hats.cfm
Sunbody palm hats. I love mine. It's virtually indestructible. The Guatemalan ones are easy to shape at home too. Just add a little water and they mould like clay.
My new one is similar to the Mexican Fine Palm Gus with a 4" brim shown in your link. It's a two-toned affair that's stiffened. I have a humongous one with a 6.5" brim that one of my daughters bought for me in Tijuana that's not stiffened. It's great for keeping the sun off my face but it flops around like a fish out of water in the wind.

Re: Absolutely Useless Facts About Yourself, No One Cares About

Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:03 pm
by Jocose
This is a shame and saddens me greatly..


No route found for "GET /mchat" (from "app.php/portal?np_13=80")

Re: Absolutely Useless Facts About Yourself, No One Cares About

Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:18 pm
by rgcurrey
FredS wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:50 am
Cleon wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:28 am
FredS wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:11 am
DepartedLight wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:47 pm
JimVH wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:06 pm
FredS wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:26 pm
Bought a new cowboy hat today. A nice wide-brimmed palm straw with a Gus crown.
Took it back this evening and exchanged it for one a skosh bigger.
I don't know why, but I care a little.
Been thinking about one of of these with the summer coming on.
They're 20% off at Bomgaars.
Wrong thread. I love hats.
https://www.sunbody.com/index.cfm/categ ... t-hats.cfm
Sunbody palm hats. I love mine. It's virtually indestructible. The Guatemalan ones are easy to shape at home too. Just add a little water and they mould like clay.
My new one is similar to the Mexican Fine Palm Gus with a 4" brim shown in your link. It's a two-toned affair that's stiffened. I have a humongous one with a 6.5" brim that one of my daughters bought for me in Tijuana that's not stiffened. It's great for keeping the sun off my face but it flops around like a fish out of water in the wind.
Great, just when I thought I was done looking at hats for summer . . . .

Re: Absolutely Useless Facts About Yourself, No One Cares About

Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:32 pm
by UncleBob
I'm listening to Etta James, Sunday Kind of Love, and you are not.

That is all.

Re: Absolutely Useless Facts About Yourself, No One Cares About

Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:21 pm
by JimVH
UncleBob wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:32 pm
I'm listening to Etta James, Sunday Kind of Love, and you are not.

That is all.
I played some Etta earlier today. Now I'm letting Mel Torme calm me down from the day I've had.