Absolutely Useless Facts About Yourself, No One Cares About

The part of the church where the silliest things happen. Conversations that sound like they belong in the youth room will be moved here.
Bloodhound
Cannot Abide That Devil Weed
Cannot Abide That Devil Weed

Re: Absolutely Useless Facts About Yourself, No One Cares About

Post by Bloodhound » Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:56 pm

UncleBob wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:54 pm
I have a job interview tomorrow.
Praying
Scott ( aka - Thor )
Do Justice...Love Mercy...Walk Humbly With Your GOD

Hovannes
Minister of Unanswered Threads

Post by Hovannes » Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:59 pm

hugodrax wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:43 pm
Hovannes wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:18 pm
Discs L2,3,4 & 5 are herniated. But not too badly! :D
That draws a significant vacuum.

Praying now, sir.
Thank you for your kindness!
I find that just knowing what I'm dealing with is quite a relief!
It isn't a bad case and I have specific instructions on what to do to postpone the need for injections or other
medical mischief.
Better yet I know what to avoid that would make things worse.
It's all good in the 'hood!
"What doesn't kill you, gives you a lot of unhealthy coping mechanisms and a really dark sense of humor."

hugodrax
Wowbagger The Infinitely Prolonged

Post by hugodrax » Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:09 pm

Hovannes wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:59 pm
hugodrax wrote:
Hovannes wrote:

Praying now, sir.
It isn't a bad case and I have specific instructions on what to do to postpone the need for injections or other
medical mischief.
That's good to hear. I know the feeling of the joy just to have a diagnosis--in itself a victory.

You've got a great attitude, man. Be well.
Notre Dame de Paris, priez pour nous y comprise les Jesuites.

FredS
The Trappists say shut it, still talking
The Trappists say shut it, still talking

Post by FredS » Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:19 pm

hugodrax wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:09 pm
Hovannes wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:59 pm
hugodrax wrote:
Hovannes wrote:

Praying now, sir.
medical mischief.
That's good to hear. I know the feeling of the joy just to have a diagnosis--in itself a victory.

You've got a great attitude, man. Be well.
Don't discount injections though. Of course they don't cure the problem but when you've been out of commission a few days they can sure get you back on your feet. The secret is to find a doc who can get you in on short notice so you don't have to suffer for weeks waiting on an opening.
"If we ever get to heaven boys, it aint because we aint done nothin' wrong" - Kris Kristofferson

"One of the things I love about CPS is the frank and enthusiastic dysfunction here. God help me, I do love it so." – OldWorldSwine

"I'd like to put a hook in that puppet and swing it through a bunch of salmon!" - durangopipe

Stanley76
Son of a Goose
Son of a Goose

Post by Stanley76 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:57 pm

So I made my first Youtube video. I thought I'd share it here so that y'all could see how erudite and sophisticated I am. I apologize for the snobby upper class British accent. My sister watched this video and I thought she was going to pee on herself from laughing so hard. Anyway, I thought I'd make more videos about pipes and tobaccos and also some thoughts I have about the Lord in the future. Feel free to laugh, it won't hurt my feelings a bit. Just be sure to use the bathroom before you do so you don't have any accidents.

https://youtu.be/yHmVr6lJJ3A
"'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind'; and, 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'"

Fainn
Master's of fArts
Master's of fArts
Location: Unleashing a deadly fart cloud on some unsuspecting soul

Post by Fainn » Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:44 pm

Stanley76 wrote:So I made my first Youtube video. I thought I'd share it here so that y'all could see how erudite and sophisticated I am. I apologize for the snobby upper class British accent. My sister watched this video and I thought she was going to pee on herself from laughing so hard. Anyway, I thought I'd make more videos about pipes and tobaccos and also some thoughts I have about the Lord in the future. Feel free to laugh, it won't hurt my feelings a bit. Just be sure to use the bathroom before you do so you don't have any accidents.

Too late. I refer you to my previous post.

Sent from my SM-J337A using Tapatalk

Why does Hugodrax want to suppress the Jesuits?

JimVH
Ramone Rebuke VH
Ramone Rebuke VH
Location: I wasn't born in Texas, but I got here as soon as I could.

Post by JimVH » Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:02 am

Stanley76 wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:57 pm
So I made my first Youtube video. I thought I'd share it here so that y'all could see how erudite and sophisticated I am. I apologize for the snobby upper class British accent. My sister watched this video and I thought she was going to pee on herself from laughing so hard. Anyway, I thought I'd make more videos about pipes and tobaccos and also some thoughts I have about the Lord in the future. Feel free to laugh, it won't hurt my feelings a bit. Just be sure to use the bathroom before you do so you don't have any accidents.

Well done. You might as well go ahead and let your neighbors think you're crazy. They're going to find out sooner or later.

Stanley76
Son of a Goose
Son of a Goose

Post by Stanley76 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:43 am

JimVH wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:02 am
Stanley76 wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:57 pm

Well done. You might as well go ahead and let your neighbors think you're crazy. They're going to find out sooner or later.
These were new neighbors who don't know me yet. My old neighbors already know I'm crazy. Also my dogs know I'm crazy. I found out that it's really hard to talk about stuff to a cell phone instead of a person or to God.
"'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind'; and, 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'"

Hovannes

Post by Hovannes » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:16 pm

My grandfather served in the French Merchant Marine. I cannot recollect him ever speaking French in front of us, although his older brother was fluent.
"What doesn't kill you, gives you a lot of unhealthy coping mechanisms and a really dark sense of humor."

hugodrax

Post by hugodrax » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:06 pm

Hovannes wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:16 pm
My grandfather served in the French Merchant Marine. I cannot recollect him ever speaking French in front of us, although his older brother was fluent.
My fathers parents were from two wildly different parts of Italy. When my Grandmother lost her temper, she'd lapse into Neapolitan dialect which nobody could understand. They'd argue in French.

That's how I became passable in the language.

Fainn
Master's of fArts
Master's of fArts
Location: Unleashing a deadly fart cloud on some unsuspecting soul

Post by Fainn » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:05 pm

Solomon said "I love you" today.

Why does Hugodrax want to suppress the Jesuits?

Stanley76
Son of a Goose
Son of a Goose

Post by Stanley76 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:10 pm

i saw two Bald Eagles on my walk today. I had to interrupt my prayer to watch them. They soared around at low altitude right over my head. Maybe there is hope for America.

hugodrax

Post by hugodrax » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:19 pm

Fainn wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:05 pm
Solomon said "I love you" today.

Why the hell is this here?

That’s awesome.

hugodrax

Post by hugodrax » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:20 pm

Stanley76 wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:10 pm
i saw two Bald Eagles on my walk today. I had to interrupt my prayer to watch them. They soared around at low altitude right over my head. Maybe there is hope for America.
Maybe you smell like food?

Stanley76
Son of a Goose
Son of a Goose

Post by Stanley76 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:32 pm

hugodrax wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:20 pm
Stanley76 wrote:
Could be. I usually see turkey vultures, lots of turkey vultures, crows and my buddy the Great Blue Heron on my walk. But for the last few days the eagles have been around and I haven't seen any of them. Strange. I hope the eagles didn't eat the Blue Heron. I love those birds. They look like dinosaurs The crows always fly around hawks and yell that them, but they don't screw around with eagles.

hugodrax

Post by hugodrax » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:39 pm

Stanley76 wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:32 pm
They look like dinosaurs.
Now you did it.

‘Sic him, tuttle.

Sir Moose
President Jar-Jar Binks fan club: "Meesa tink he da best!" - Perpetually in Trouble
President Jar-Jar Binks fan club: "Meesa tink he da best!" - Perpetually in Trouble

Post by Sir Moose » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:40 pm

Stanley76 wrote:
hugodrax wrote:
Stanley76 wrote:
Could be. I usually see turkey vultures, lots of turkey vultures, crows and my buddy the Great Blue Heron on my walk. But for the last few days the eagles have been around and I haven't seen any of them. Strange. I hope the eagles didn't eat the Blue Heron. I love those birds. They look like dinosaurs The crows always fly around hawks and yell that them, but they don't screw around with eagles.
Your crows may be wimps. They crows here screw around with eagles, too. It happens around here on a fairly regular basis - usually near the crows' nesting area.
In theory, theory and practice are the same. In practice, they are not.

Stanley76
Son of a Goose
Son of a Goose

Post by Stanley76 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:43 pm

Sir Moose wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:40 pm
Stanley76 wrote:
hugodrax wrote:
Stanley76 wrote:

Your crows may be wimps. They crows here screw around with eagles, too. It happens around here on a fairly regular basis - usually near the crows' nesting area.
Sometimes I carry a crow call with me when I walk. They get so damn mad when they show up and see that it's just me and not a fellow crow in trouble. They fly around and yell at me. I don't speak crow actually, but I bet they are saying "YOU THINK THEY CALL OUR FLOCK A MURDER FOR NOTHING!!!"

mont974x4
Tim
Tim

Post by mont974x4 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:47 pm

Stanley76 wrote:
Sir Moose wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:40 pm
Stanley76 wrote:
hugodrax wrote:
Stanley76 wrote:

Sometimes I carry a crow call with me when I walk. They get so damn mad when they show up and see that it's just me and not a fellow crow in trouble. They fly around and yell at me. I don't speak crow actually, but I bet they are saying "YOU THINK THEY CALL OUR FLOCK A MURDER FOR NOTHING!!!"
I’ve seen that movie.

Hello FredS
It sounded better when the voices in my head were saying it.

Ire attracter-at-large and general misanthrope.

DepartedLight
Head of the Council of Fairies
Head of the Council of Fairies

Post by DepartedLight » Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:13 pm

Fainn wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:05 pm
Solomon said "I love you" today. Then followed up with, "You can't have my Bud Lite."

:whistling:
DL Jake

Feel free to use that quote in your signature. Stanley76 » 22 Feb 2019 21:50