List of Pipemakers from CPS?

All about pipe making
User avatar
Tyler
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 1165
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 6:00 pm
Location: Edmond, OK
Contact:

Re: List of Pipemakers from CPS?

Post by Tyler » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:50 pm

UncleBob wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:26 am
Tyler still gets on CPS from time to time.
Is time to time more or less often than occasionally, because it’s the lesser of the two (for reasons which are unclear).

User avatar
UncleBob
CPS Theological Dogmatician
CPS Theological Dogmatician
Posts: 35374
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2004 6:00 pm
Location: Lubbock, TX USA
Contact:

Re: List of Pipemakers from CPS?

Post by UncleBob » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:16 am

Tyler wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:50 pm
UncleBob wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:26 am
Tyler still gets on CPS from time to time.
Is time to time more or less often than occasionally, because it’s the lesser of the two (for reasons which are unclear).
Hmm.. let's go with "Whenever the fancy strikes him."

:taco:
"One man's theology is another man's belly laugh." - Robert A. Heinlein

"Many of the points here, taken to their logical conclusions, don't hold up to logic; they're simply Godded-up ways of saying "I don't like that." - Skip

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please." -Mark Twain

User avatar
Bloodhound
Cannot Abide That Devil Weed
Cannot Abide That Devil Weed
Posts: 7701
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:00 pm
Location: Rocky Mountains / Colorado
Contact:

Re: List of Pipemakers from CPS?

Post by Bloodhound » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:51 pm

UncleBob wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:16 am
Tyler wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:50 pm
UncleBob wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:26 am
Tyler still gets on CPS from time to time.
Is time to time more or less often than occasionally, because it’s the lesser of the two (for reasons which are unclear).
Hmm.. let's go with "Whenever the fancy strikes him."

:taco:
But his pipes is all sold...Good to see you anyway, pipes or no pipes
Scott ( aka - Thor )
Do Justice...Love Mercy...Walk Humbly With Your GOD

User avatar
Joshoowah
Hermeneutic of suspicion
Hermeneutic of suspicion
Posts: 4772
Joined: Wed May 25, 2011 6:00 pm
Location: Nairobi, Kenya; formerly Wilmore, KY; Formerly Athens, AL
Contact:

Re: List of Pipemakers from CPS?

Post by Joshoowah » Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:40 am

Joshoowah wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:07 am
Nate King
Wayne Teipen
John Michael George
Mark Price
Brian Madsden
John Crosby (though he hasn't made pipes for a while)
Simeon Turner (does he still make pipes?)
FredS
Tyler Lane
Rev
Munkey

There are a couple of more I'm sure I am forgetting.
Updated.
"For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain. If I am to go on living in the body, this will mean fruitful labor for me. Yet what shall I choose?" Philippians 1:21-22

ImageImage

User avatar
UncleBob
CPS Theological Dogmatician
CPS Theological Dogmatician
Posts: 35374
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2004 6:00 pm
Location: Lubbock, TX USA
Contact:

Re: List of Pipemakers from CPS?

Post by UncleBob » Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:10 am

Joshoowah wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:40 am
Joshoowah wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:07 am
Nate King
Wayne Teipen
John Michael George
Mark Price
Brian Madsden
John Crosby (though he hasn't made pipes for a while)
Simeon Turner (does he still make pipes?)
FredS
Tyler Lane
Rev

There are a couple of more I'm sure I am forgetting.
Updated.
Munkey carves pipes.
"One man's theology is another man's belly laugh." - Robert A. Heinlein

"Many of the points here, taken to their logical conclusions, don't hold up to logic; they're simply Godded-up ways of saying "I don't like that." - Skip

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please." -Mark Twain

User avatar
Joshoowah
Hermeneutic of suspicion
Hermeneutic of suspicion
Posts: 4772
Joined: Wed May 25, 2011 6:00 pm
Location: Nairobi, Kenya; formerly Wilmore, KY; Formerly Athens, AL
Contact:

Re: List of Pipemakers from CPS?

Post by Joshoowah » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:14 pm

UncleBob wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:10 am
Joshoowah wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:40 am
Joshoowah wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:07 am
Nate King
Wayne Teipen
John Michael George
Mark Price
Brian Madsden
John Crosby (though he hasn't made pipes for a while)
Simeon Turner (does he still make pipes?)
FredS
Tyler Lane
Rev

There are a couple of more I'm sure I am forgetting.
Updated.
Munkey carves pipes.
You right. Fixed.
"For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain. If I am to go on living in the body, this will mean fruitful labor for me. Yet what shall I choose?" Philippians 1:21-22

ImageImage

User avatar
DepartedLight
That boy's got a Thorazine deficiency.
Posts: 27553
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: Tobacco Fairy HQ, North Carolina

Re: List of Pipemakers from CPS?

Post by DepartedLight » Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:43 am

BrianMadsen wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:07 am
I've actually had an idea for some time now, and now that we talk pipe makers here, I thought I might share it.
We ,the pipe makers of CPS, could make a collaboration set of pipes, sell it by auction here on the site, and donate 50 percent to CPS. We could make a specific theme for the pipes, a bit like the annual "pipe in the hat" trade on pipemakersforum. I think it could be lots of fun :-)
I like this option a lot.
DL Jake

IRT 328; "kinda smells like... meat." - Mrs. Gabriel » 09 Sep 2017

User avatar
John-Boy
I'm a lover and I'm a sinner
I'm a lover and I'm a sinner
Posts: 32627
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2003 6:00 pm
Contact:

Re: List of Pipemakers from CPS?

Post by John-Boy » Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:48 am

You can add Gracik to the list if you want. He posted here back in the early days.
Praying - coco
Sometimes memes can be helpful as well as humorous - Jocose
Yer mom is kindhearted and well respected in her community - JMG
And when I am sitting on my new saddle, I will know that my weight is resting upon the collective minds of CPS - GaryinVa

User avatar
FredS
Really, really likes watching kids fish.
Really, really likes watching kids fish.
Posts: 21191
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: NOCO (Northern Colorado)

Re: List of Pipemakers from CPS?

Post by FredS » Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:13 pm

John-Boy wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:48 am
You can add Gracik to the list if you want. He posted here back in the early days.
And Thile too I think?
"If we ever get to heaven boys, it aint because we aint done nothin' wrong" - Kris Kristofferson

"One of the things I love about CPS is the frank and enthusiastic dysfunction here. God help me, I do love it so." – OldWorldSwine

"I'd like to put a hook in that puppet and swing it through a bunch of salmon!" - durangopipe

User avatar
John-Boy
I'm a lover and I'm a sinner
I'm a lover and I'm a sinner
Posts: 32627
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2003 6:00 pm
Contact:

Re: List of Pipemakers from CPS?

Post by John-Boy » Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:24 pm

FredS wrote:
John-Boy wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:48 am
You can add Gracik to the list if you want. He posted here back in the early days.
And Thile too I think?
Yep.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Praying - coco
Sometimes memes can be helpful as well as humorous - Jocose
Yer mom is kindhearted and well respected in her community - JMG
And when I am sitting on my new saddle, I will know that my weight is resting upon the collective minds of CPS - GaryinVa

User avatar
ryland
More of this
More of this
Posts: 3460
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2004 6:00 pm

Re: List of Pipemakers from CPS?

Post by ryland » Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:14 pm

And Steve S can be added to the list. He made me one.
"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little to no influence on society." Mark Twain

Post Reply