The New Woman in My Life

Want to share something posted on your blog, or the fact that you have a blog? Here's one for the bloggers.
Post Reply
User avatar
Fainn
Master's of fArts
Master's of fArts
Posts: 6724
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:48 pm
Location: Unleashing a deadly fart cloud on some unsuspecting soul

The New Woman in My Life

Post by Fainn » Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:03 pm

'You, sir, are a Japanese Eggplant."
----AFRS

User avatar
hugodrax
Doctor Buttcrack
Doctor Buttcrack
Posts: 23111
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:00 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Contact:

Re: The New Woman in My Life

Post by hugodrax » Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:18 pm

Fainn wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:03 pm
Sweet.
Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth
—Marcus Aurelius

non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

User avatar
durangopipe
The Goat Fairy
The Goat Fairy
Posts: 8701
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:58 pm
Location: Southwest Colorado

Re: The New Woman in My Life

Post by durangopipe » Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:13 pm

Congratulations, Fainn!
. . . be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God in Christ forgave you. Ephesians 4:32 (NKJV)

The most improper job of any man, even saints, is bossing other men. Not one in a million is fit for it, and least of all those who seek the opportunity.. J.R.R. Tolkien

2017 Morley - Outstanding BRATASS of the Year

User avatar
Thunktank
Needs to smoke more
Needs to smoke more
Posts: 23401
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: 471 Km from the London Bridge

Re: The New Woman in My Life

Post by Thunktank » Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:51 pm

I was hoping you would share more details. :thumbsup:
“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.” -Yoda

No complaining + gratefulness= happiness

User avatar
John-Boy
I'm a lover and I'm a sinner
I'm a lover and I'm a sinner
Posts: 33748
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2003 6:00 pm
Contact:

Re: The New Woman in My Life

Post by John-Boy » Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:51 pm

I thought sure this was gonna be about swimming the Tiber

Cool guitar. Maybe do a colab video with Jocose on banjo.
Praying - coco
Sometimes memes can be helpful as well as humorous - Jocose
Yer mom is kindhearted and well respected in her community - JMG
And when I am sitting on my new saddle, I will know that my weight is resting upon the collective minds of CPS - GaryinVa

User avatar
Stanley76
Master of Swords
Master of Swords
Posts: 2780
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:50 pm
Location: Pungo River NC

Re: The New Woman in My Life

Post by Stanley76 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:09 pm

That's an awesome guitar. You look happy! I don't blame you.
"'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind'; and, 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'"

User avatar
FredS
He's Cargo Short Cool
He's Cargo Short Cool
Posts: 24136
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: NOCO (Northern Colorado)

Re: The New Woman in My Life

Post by FredS » Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:17 am

Woo hoo! Getting to know your new lady - - - what a fantastic was to spend your break.

Also, enjoyed hearing the boy in the background. :chili:
"If we ever get to heaven boys, it aint because we aint done nothin' wrong" - Kris Kristofferson

"One of the things I love about CPS is the frank and enthusiastic dysfunction here. God help me, I do love it so." – OldWorldSwine

"I'd like to put a hook in that puppet and swing it through a bunch of salmon!" - durangopipe

User avatar
AnungUnRama
Vinyl Deejay
Vinyl Deejay
Posts: 1104
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:30 am
Location: The armpit of the midwest

Re: The New Woman in My Life

Post by AnungUnRama » Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:45 pm

Pics for those of us on mobile and cant view the link!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Remember, if women don't find you handsome they should at least find you handy.
- Red Green

User avatar
Fainn
Master's of fArts
Master's of fArts
Posts: 6724
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:48 pm
Location: Unleashing a deadly fart cloud on some unsuspecting soul

Re: The New Woman in My Life

Post by Fainn » Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:02 pm

AnungUnRama wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:45 pm
Pics for those of us on mobile and cant view the link!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Budget guitar to replace the one that was stolen by my psychotic ex. First time with an electric in 7 years.
Image
'You, sir, are a Japanese Eggplant."
----AFRS

User avatar
Jocose
a very large Chinese lizard man named Wu
a very large Chinese lizard man named Wu
Posts: 24319
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Moonbase Alpha
Contact:

Re: The New Woman in My Life

Post by Jocose » Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:45 pm

Let there be rock
"And for Freds sake, DO NOT point anyone towards CPS or you'll put them off of both Christianity and pipe smoking forever." ~ FredS

"This thread makes me sad." ~ SlowToke

"The yutz is silly Jocose. I have him foed yet still have to view his stupid and annoying thread titles." ~ Goose55

User avatar
AnungUnRama
Vinyl Deejay
Vinyl Deejay
Posts: 1104
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:30 am
Location: The armpit of the midwest

Re: The New Woman in My Life

Post by AnungUnRama » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:02 pm

Fainn wrote:
AnungUnRama wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:45 pm
Pics for those of us on mobile and cant view the link!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Budget guitar to replace the one that was stolen by my psychotic ex. First time with an electric in 7 years.
Image
*drool* so much mod potential there! I would Matt Bellamy the heck out of that thing!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Remember, if women don't find you handsome they should at least find you handy.
- Red Green

User avatar
Fainn
Master's of fArts
Master's of fArts
Posts: 6724
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:48 pm
Location: Unleashing a deadly fart cloud on some unsuspecting soul

Re: The New Woman in My Life

Post by Fainn » Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:47 pm

AnungUnRama wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:02 pm
Fainn wrote:
AnungUnRama wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:45 pm
Pics for those of us on mobile and cant view the link!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Budget guitar to replace the one that was stolen by my psychotic ex. First time with an electric in 7 years.
Image
*drool* so much mod potential there! I would Matt Bellamy the heck out of that thing!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I considered it, but will probably modify the strap instead.
'You, sir, are a Japanese Eggplant."
----AFRS

TNLawPiper
Needs to smoke more
Needs to smoke more
Posts: 18974
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:00 pm

Re: The New Woman in My Life

Post by TNLawPiper » Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:18 am

John-Boy wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:51 pm
I thought sure this was gonna be about swimming the Tiber
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Cool guitar. Maybe do a colab video with Jocose on banjo.
YES. The Internet needs a good show during these trying times.
Stat crux dum volvitur orbis.

User avatar
Fainn
Master's of fArts
Master's of fArts
Posts: 6724
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:48 pm
Location: Unleashing a deadly fart cloud on some unsuspecting soul

Re: The New Woman in My Life

Post by Fainn » Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:16 am

TNLawPiper wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:18 am
John-Boy wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:51 pm
I thought sure this was gonna be about swimming the Tiber
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Cool guitar. Maybe do a colab video with Jocose on banjo.
YES. The Internet needs a good show during these trying times.
I have been looking at some websites that will do that.
'You, sir, are a Japanese Eggplant."
----AFRS

User avatar
Goose55
Minister to Monster Truckers
Minister to Monster Truckers
Posts: 11194
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:44 pm
Location: Southern Arizona, U.S.A.

Re: The New Woman in My Life

Post by Goose55 » Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:28 am

Fainn wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:02 pm
AnungUnRama wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:45 pm
Pics for those of us on mobile and cant view the link!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Budget guitar to replace the one that was stolen by my psychotic ex. First time with an electric in 7 years.
Image
A thing of beauty
"At present we're on the wrong side of the door. But all the pages of the New Testament are rustling with the rumor that it will not always be so." ~ C.S. Lewis

TNLawPiper
Needs to smoke more
Needs to smoke more
Posts: 18974
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:00 pm

Re: The New Woman in My Life

Post by TNLawPiper » Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:35 pm

Fainn wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:16 am
TNLawPiper wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:18 am
John-Boy wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:51 pm
I thought sure this was gonna be about swimming the Tiber
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Cool guitar. Maybe do a colab video with Jocose on banjo.
YES. The Internet needs a good show during these trying times.
I have been looking at some websites that will do that.
If you can convince Jo to do it, editing will be simple. If you can’t, I’m sure coco could rig up a deep fake.
Stat crux dum volvitur orbis.

Post Reply