Parenting my girls

Where two or more are gathered....
User avatar
sweetandsour
Minister of Pipe Breaking
Minister of Pipe Breaking
Posts: 9183
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Bayou Self
Contact:

Re: Parenting my girls

Post by sweetandsour » Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:08 am

Hovannes wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:47 am
Congratulations, JB!
And congratulations to the betrothed couple :joy:
I'm old but I'm happy. (Most of the time.)

User avatar
GaryInVA
Cheesecake Wizard
Cheesecake Wizard
Posts: 3625
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:00 pm
Location: Bryan/College Station, TX

Re: Parenting my girls

Post by GaryInVA » Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:39 am

I'll make a cheesecake. Of course, you'll have to pick it up.
hugodrax wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:19 pm
This, gentlemen, is what it feels like when doves cry.

Official London Fatberg Finder

User avatar
John-Boy
I'm a lover and I'm a sinner
I'm a lover and I'm a sinner
Posts: 32417
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2003 6:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Parenting my girls

Post by John-Boy » Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:57 am

GaryInVA wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:39 am
I'll make a cheesecake. Of course, you'll have to pick it up.
Oh sure... now is when you decide to stop carrying my stuff.
Praying - coco
Sometimes memes can be helpful as well as humorous - Jocose
Yer mom is kindhearted and well respected in her community - JMG

User avatar
GaryInVA
Cheesecake Wizard
Cheesecake Wizard
Posts: 3625
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:00 pm
Location: Bryan/College Station, TX

Re: Parenting my girls

Post by GaryInVA » Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:49 pm

John-Boy wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:57 am
GaryInVA wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:39 am
I'll make a cheesecake. Of course, you'll have to pick it up.
Oh sure... now is when you decide to stop carrying my stuff.
My job doesn't even let me handle tobacco products anymore.
hugodrax wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:19 pm
This, gentlemen, is what it feels like when doves cry.

Official London Fatberg Finder

Post Reply