Babies

Where two or more are gathered....
Post Reply
User avatar
ReverendThom
A Mari Usque Ad Mare
A Mari Usque Ad Mare
Posts: 3336
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:08 am
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Contact:

Re: Babies

Post by ReverendThom » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:39 pm

Thank you everyone. Dr appointment was OK. She feels a bit better today. About all we can do is watch her hormone levels every few days to make sure they're increasing as they're supposed to. Oh, and pray. I sure would like to meet this wee one.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk
"Pipe smokers used to be among the smartest people walking around. It's not true anymore." - Rusty

User avatar
JimVH
Ramone, the hair dresser with smokin' diapers
Ramone, the hair dresser with smokin' diapers
Posts: 21065
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: I wasn't born in Texas, but I got here as soon as I could.
Contact:

Re: Babies

Post by JimVH » Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:43 pm

ReverendThom wrote:Thank you everyone. Dr appointment was OK. She feels a bit better today. About all we can do is watch her hormone levels every few days to make sure they're increasing as they're supposed to. Oh, and pray. I sure would like to meet this wee one.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk
Not letting up.

User avatar
John-Boy
I'm a lover and I'm a sinner
I'm a lover and I'm a sinner
Posts: 32267
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2003 6:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Babies

Post by John-Boy » Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:46 am

coco wrote:
John-Boy wrote:
Pepik wrote:
coco wrote:praying
Praying - coco
Sometimes memes can be helpful as well as humorous - Jocose
Yer mom is kindhearted and well respected in her community - JMG

User avatar
Pepik
Working as Intended
Posts: 6435
Joined: Sun May 05, 2013 9:21 am
Location: Just West of Skip
Contact:

Re: Babies

Post by Pepik » Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:09 am

John-Boy wrote:
coco wrote:
John-Boy wrote:
Pepik wrote:
coco wrote:praying
Rgrds,
Joe


"I'm an alarmingly happy and optimistic person" - A_Morley
"I drank what?" - Socrates

User avatar
John-Boy
I'm a lover and I'm a sinner
I'm a lover and I'm a sinner
Posts: 32267
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2003 6:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Babies

Post by John-Boy » Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:20 am

Pepik wrote:
John-Boy wrote:
coco wrote:
John-Boy wrote:
Pepik wrote:
coco wrote:praying
Praying - coco
Sometimes memes can be helpful as well as humorous - Jocose
Yer mom is kindhearted and well respected in her community - JMG

User avatar
ReverendThom
A Mari Usque Ad Mare
A Mari Usque Ad Mare
Posts: 3336
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:08 am
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Contact:

Re: Babies

Post by ReverendThom » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:33 am

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
"Pipe smokers used to be among the smartest people walking around. It's not true anymore." - Rusty

User avatar
wosbald
Crux' Cleveland Correspondent
Crux' Cleveland Correspondent
Posts: 18719
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Contact:

Re: Babies

Post by wosbald » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:44 am

+JMJ+

Continuing to pray.




"In the end, My Immaculate Heart will triumph." - Our Lady of Fatima

User avatar
JimVH
Ramone, the hair dresser with smokin' diapers
Ramone, the hair dresser with smokin' diapers
Posts: 21065
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: I wasn't born in Texas, but I got here as soon as I could.
Contact:

Re: Babies

Post by JimVH » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:53 am

wosbald wrote:+JMJ+

Continuing to pray.

User avatar
ReverendThom
A Mari Usque Ad Mare
A Mari Usque Ad Mare
Posts: 3336
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:08 am
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Contact:

Re: Babies

Post by ReverendThom » Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:56 pm

Not looking good.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk
"Pipe smokers used to be among the smartest people walking around. It's not true anymore." - Rusty

User avatar
wosbald
Crux' Cleveland Correspondent
Crux' Cleveland Correspondent
Posts: 18719
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Contact:

Re: Babies

Post by wosbald » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:07 pm

+JMJ+
JimVH wrote:
wosbald wrote:Continuing to pray.




"In the end, My Immaculate Heart will triumph." - Our Lady of Fatima

User avatar
ReverendThom
A Mari Usque Ad Mare
A Mari Usque Ad Mare
Posts: 3336
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:08 am
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Contact:

Re: Babies

Post by ReverendThom » Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:52 pm

Not really sure what's up. Her symptoms, or lack thereof now, would indicate hormones dropping, which is not a good sign. However, I continue to pray for and believe in life.

sent from Tapatalk on my phone cuz the computer is way over there
"Pipe smokers used to be among the smartest people walking around. It's not true anymore." - Rusty

User avatar
7formy1911
Sick of being a butthead
Sick of being a butthead
Posts: 4945
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: Indiana

Re: Babies

Post by 7formy1911 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:23 pm

ReverendThom wrote:Not really sure what's up. Her symptoms, or lack thereof now, would indicate hormones dropping, which is not a good sign. However, I continue to pray for and believe in life.

sent from Tapatalk on my phone cuz the computer is way over there
Still praying and offered up prayers at mass for you, your wife and the little one.
"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money." Alexis De Tocqueville

"Speed is fine. Accuracy is final."

User avatar
John-Boy
I'm a lover and I'm a sinner
I'm a lover and I'm a sinner
Posts: 32267
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2003 6:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Babies

Post by John-Boy » Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:42 pm

praying.
Praying - coco
Sometimes memes can be helpful as well as humorous - Jocose
Yer mom is kindhearted and well respected in her community - JMG

User avatar
Bloodhound
Cannot Abide That Devil Weed
Cannot Abide That Devil Weed
Posts: 7035
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:00 pm
Location: Rocky Mountains / Colorado
Contact:

Re: Babies

Post by Bloodhound » Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:48 am

Continuing in prayer
Scott ( aka - Thor )
Do Justice...Love Mercy...Walk Humbly With Your GOD

User avatar
ReverendThom
A Mari Usque Ad Mare
A Mari Usque Ad Mare
Posts: 3336
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:08 am
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Contact:

Re: Babies

Post by ReverendThom » Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:35 pm

So all signs pointed to her starting to lose this one on Saturday too ... BUT those symptoms stopped. And while she doesn't have much for pregnancy symptoms other than being a little nauseous, 2 pregnancy tests this morning returned instant results of positive, which mean the hormones are still high. :chili:

Keep praying with me, homies!!! :D
"Pipe smokers used to be among the smartest people walking around. It's not true anymore." - Rusty

User avatar
Fainn
I've attained the highest rank so far
I've attained the highest rank so far
Posts: 3463
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:48 pm

Re: Babies

Post by Fainn » Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:38 pm

Still praying
I'm bigger than the Beatles - Jesus

User avatar
7formy1911
Sick of being a butthead
Sick of being a butthead
Posts: 4945
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: Indiana

Re: Babies

Post by 7formy1911 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:29 pm

ReverendThom wrote:So all signs pointed to her starting to lose this one on Saturday too ... BUT those symptoms stopped. And while she doesn't have much for pregnancy symptoms other than being a little nauseous, 2 pregnancy tests this morning returned instant results of positive, which mean the hormones are still high. :chili:

Keep praying with me, homies!!! :D
Praise The Lord! Prayers continue for all of you!
"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money." Alexis De Tocqueville

"Speed is fine. Accuracy is final."

User avatar
hugodrax
All Around Nice Guy
All Around Nice Guy
Posts: 16268
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:00 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Contact:

Re: Babies

Post by hugodrax » Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:32 pm

JimVH wrote:
ReverendThom wrote:Thank you everyone. Dr appointment was OK. She feels a bit better today. About all we can do is watch her hormone levels every few days to make sure they're increasing as they're supposed to. Oh, and pray. I sure would like to meet this wee one.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk
Not letting up.
Etiam mihi opinio anserem perirent.

User avatar
FredS
Really, really likes watching kids fish.
Really, really likes watching kids fish.
Posts: 20496
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: NOCO (Northern Colorado)

Re: Babies

Post by FredS » Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:57 pm

Man, the ups & downs are difficult. Praying.
"If we ever get to heaven boys, it aint because we aint done nothin' wrong" - Kris Kristofferson

"One of the things I love about CPS is the frank and enthusiastic dysfunction here. God help me, I do love it so." – OldWorldSwine

"I'd like to put a hook in that puppet and swing it through a bunch of salmon!" - durangopipe

User avatar
sweetandsour
Minister of Pipe Breaking
Minister of Pipe Breaking
Posts: 8922
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Bayou Self
Contact:

Re: Babies

Post by sweetandsour » Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:13 pm

Praying ...
I'm old but I'm happy. (Most of the time.)

Post Reply