Gentleman of the Briar and Tiny Tim Wannabe

Re: Here we go again

Post by michigander » Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:03 pm

sweetandsour wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:30 pm
hugodrax wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:00 pm
Thanks for the update. We havent forgotten you and it is nice to know what to pray for, if that makes sense. You're one tough cookie, brother.
Indeed. Prayers for quick recovery and no more issues.

Jocose
a large Chinese man named Wu
a large Chinese man named Wu

Post by Jocose » Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:30 pm

michigander wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:03 pm
sweetandsour wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:30 pm
hugodrax wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:00 pm
Thanks for the update. We havent forgotten you and it is nice to know what to pray for, if that makes sense. You're one tough cookie, brother.
Indeed. Prayers for quick recovery and no more issues.
"And for Freds sake, DO NOT point anyone towards CPS or you'll put them off of both Christianity and pipe smoking forever." ~ FredS

"Death Wish and its progeny are some of the greatest films of the 1970s. If one disagrees with this, he is a foolish man with no taste." ~ TNLP

DepartedLight
Head of the Council of Fairies
Head of the Council of Fairies

Post by DepartedLight » Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:40 pm

... amen
DL Jake

Feel free to use that quote in your signature. Stanley76 » 22 Feb 2019 21:50

Hovannes
Minister of Unanswered Threads
Minister of Unanswered Threads

Post by Hovannes » Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:46 pm

Late to see this, but praying for a quick recovery.
"What doesn't kill you, gives you a lot of unhealthy coping mechanisms and a really dark sense of humor."

Steverino

Post by Steverino » Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:43 pm

Good evening gentlemen, just thought I'd give a short update on recovery and thank you again for your prayers on my behalf.

It's been a few days past a week since the surgery. So far, I haven't had any problems. I'm still chugging water to keep everything washed out and that's a drag for me since I don't like to drink water. Never have, except maybe on a hot summer day when I'm doing yard work or something. It has to do with the way it makes my stomach feel. At any rate, I'm putting down the old 8 cups a day like I guess I should be doing anyway. Thanks be to God that I have not had any bladder spasms. Unless you've had them, you probably don't know how distressing they can be. Bad enough to make you want another catheter, which is pretty bad. Not a one this time, so far. The plumbing seems to be working pretty well. My urologist told me to expect "crazy urological symptoms" for the first week or two but to this point these have been minor. The hope, of course, is that things will continue to get better instead of worse. I go in Wednesday for a checkup so we'll see how that turns out. This will be with the NP and I'm told she is very knowledgeable about these things so I'm looking forward to asking a bunch of questions.

Thanks again, so very much.
Steve
Seek the Lord while he may be found; call upon him while he is near; let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts; let him return to the Lord, that he may have compassion on him, and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon. Isaiah 55:6,7 ESV

Bloodhound
Cannot Abide That Devil Weed
Cannot Abide That Devil Weed

Post by Bloodhound » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:01 am

Continued prayers
Scott ( aka - Thor )
Do Justice...Love Mercy...Walk Humbly With Your GOD

Goose55
Bartleby the Scrivener
Bartleby the Scrivener

Post by Goose55 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:41 am

Thinking about your ordeal sure does remind me of my mortal frailty. Continued Prayers
"At present we're on the wrong side of the door. But all the pages of the New Testament are rustling with the rumor that it will not always be so." ~ C.S. Lewis