Daughter-in-law & grandson

Where two or more are gathered....
Craig Thompson
Congregation
Congregation
Posts: 166
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:33 am

Daughter-in-law & grandson

Post by Craig Thompson » Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:28 am

My daughter-in-law is 8 months pregnant with my second grandchild. Last week a routine ultrasound showed some potential health problems with her baby. In addition she has had high blood pressure.

Today she has more examinations to determine how to proceed. If both mother and baby are stable she will continue with the pregnancy because the condition generally gets better the longer the baby is in the womb.

Or she could have a c-section today.

The baby has a 50% chance of being perfectly fine. He could experience varying degrees of mobility problems.

Prayers for Laura & baby Russell are most appreciated.

User avatar
coco
Uniquely Duggish
Uniquely Duggish
Posts: 29240
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: Sweet Home Alabama
Contact:

Re: Daughter-in-law & grandson

Post by coco » Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:38 am

Praying
"Like a gold ring in a pig's snout is a cob with a forever lucite stem." (Pipverbs 1:1)
"No more signatures that quote other CPS members." - Thunk

User avatar
hugodrax
Wowbagger The Infinitely Prolonged
Wowbagger The Infinitely Prolonged
Posts: 18438
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:00 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Contact:

Re: Daughter-in-law & grandson

Post by hugodrax » Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:43 am

coco wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:38 am
Praying
Notre Dame de Paris, priez pour nous y comprise les Jesuites.

User avatar
sweetandsour
Minister of Pipe Breaking
Minister of Pipe Breaking
Posts: 10290
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Bayou Self
Contact:

Re: Daughter-in-law & grandson

Post by sweetandsour » Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:07 am

hugodrax wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:43 am
coco wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:38 am
Praying
I'm old but I'm happy. (Most of the time.)

User avatar
Hovannes
Minister of Unanswered Threads
Minister of Unanswered Threads
Posts: 24738
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: In the fertile San Joaquin Valley

Re: Daughter-in-law & grandson

Post by Hovannes » Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:30 am

sweetandsour wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:07 am
hugodrax wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:43 am
coco wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:38 am
Praying
"What doesn't kill you, gives you a lot of unhealthy coping mechanisms and a really dark sense of humor."

User avatar
JimVH
Ramone Rebuke VH
Ramone Rebuke VH
Posts: 22976
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: I wasn't born in Texas, but I got here as soon as I could.
Contact:

Re: Daughter-in-law & grandson

Post by JimVH » Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:48 am

Hovannes wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:30 am
sweetandsour wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:07 am
hugodrax wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:43 am
coco wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:38 am
Praying

User avatar
DepartedLight
Head of the Council of Fairies
Head of the Council of Fairies
Posts: 28435
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: Tobacco Fairy HQ, North Carolina

Re: Daughter-in-law & grandson

Post by DepartedLight » Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:54 am

... amen
DL Jake

Feel free to use that quote in your signature. Stanley76 » 22 Feb 2019 21:50

User avatar
cpd2186
Congregation
Congregation
Posts: 82
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:02 am

Re: Daughter-in-law & grandson

Post by cpd2186 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:03 am

praying....

User avatar
Bloodhound
Cannot Abide That Devil Weed
Cannot Abide That Devil Weed
Posts: 8579
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:00 pm
Location: Rocky Mountains / Colorado
Contact:

Re: Daughter-in-law & grandson

Post by Bloodhound » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:04 am

Praying now
Scott ( aka - Thor )
Do Justice...Love Mercy...Walk Humbly With Your GOD

User avatar
Joshoowah
Hermeneutic of suspicion
Hermeneutic of suspicion
Posts: 4897
Joined: Wed May 25, 2011 6:00 pm
Location: Nairobi, Kenya; formerly Wilmore, KY; Formerly Athens, AL
Contact:

Re: Daughter-in-law & grandson

Post by Joshoowah » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:58 am

:signofcross:
"For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain. If I am to go on living in the body, this will mean fruitful labor for me. Yet what shall I choose?" Philippians 1:21-22

ImageImage

Craig Thompson
Congregation
Congregation
Posts: 166
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:33 am

Re: Daughter-in-law & grandson

Post by Craig Thompson » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:02 am

Thank you all so very much.

I have not heard the results of today's exams so please keep them in your prayers.

User avatar
John-Boy
I'm a lover and I'm a sinner
I'm a lover and I'm a sinner
Posts: 33276
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2003 6:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Daughter-in-law & grandson

Post by John-Boy » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:09 am

coco wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:38 am
Praying
Praying - coco
Sometimes memes can be helpful as well as humorous - Jocose
Yer mom is kindhearted and well respected in her community - JMG
And when I am sitting on my new saddle, I will know that my weight is resting upon the collective minds of CPS - GaryinVa

Craig Thompson
Congregation
Congregation
Posts: 166
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:33 am

Re: Daughter-in-law & grandson

Post by Craig Thompson » Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:41 pm

I just heard that for now the baby will remain in mother. That is a good sign but I have no further info.

Thank you all for your prayers.

Please continue to pray for Laura & Alex & baby Russell.

God bless you all.

User avatar
cpd2186
Congregation
Congregation
Posts: 82
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:02 am

Re: Daughter-in-law & grandson

Post by cpd2186 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:24 pm

Craig Thompson wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:41 pm
I just heard that for now the baby will remain in mother. That is a good sign but I have no further info.

Thank you all for your prayers.

Please continue to pray for Laura & Alex & baby Russell.

God bless you all.
That is great news. Please keep us informed.

User avatar
hugodrax
Wowbagger The Infinitely Prolonged
Wowbagger The Infinitely Prolonged
Posts: 18438
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:00 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Contact:

Re: Daughter-in-law & grandson

Post by hugodrax » Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:39 pm

cpd2186 wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:24 pm
Craig Thompson wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:41 pm
I just heard that for now the baby will remain in mother. That is a good sign but I have no further info.

Thank you all for your prayers.

Please continue to pray for Laura & Alex & baby Russell.

God bless you all.
That is great news. Please keep us informed.
Not letting up, though. Hope you do not mind some prayers for grandfather, too.
Notre Dame de Paris, priez pour nous y comprise les Jesuites.

Craig Thompson
Congregation
Congregation
Posts: 166
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:33 am

Re: Daughter-in-law & grandson

Post by Craig Thompson » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:00 pm

Thank you hugodrax.

User avatar
cpd2186
Congregation
Congregation
Posts: 82
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:02 am

Re: Daughter-in-law & grandson

Post by cpd2186 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:06 pm

hugodrax wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:39 pm
cpd2186 wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:24 pm
Craig Thompson wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:41 pm
I just heard that for now the baby will remain in mother. That is a good sign but I have no further info.

Thank you all for your prayers.

Please continue to pray for Laura & Alex & baby Russell.

God bless you all.
That is great news. Please keep us informed.
Not letting up, though. Hope you do not mind some prayers for grandfather, too.
Passed on to family to keep in prayers throughout pregnancy. We will need pics of a healthy Russell when he arrives!

Craig Thompson
Congregation
Congregation
Posts: 166
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:33 am

Re: Daughter-in-law & grandson

Post by Craig Thompson » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:29 pm

I will be ecstatically giddy to do that!

User avatar
MrPiper
Needs to lighten up with the Xs
Needs to lighten up with the Xs
Posts: 5473
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Daughter-in-law & grandson

Post by MrPiper » Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:47 pm

Praying

User avatar
ReverendThom
A Mari Usque Ad Mare
A Mari Usque Ad Mare
Posts: 3698
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:08 am
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Contact:

Re: Daughter-in-law & grandson

Post by ReverendThom » Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:21 pm


Bloodhound wrote:Praying now


Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

"Pipe smokers used to be among the smartest people walking around. It's not true anymore." - Rusty

Post Reply