Where two or more are gathered....
9 posts • Page 1 of 1
- A Complete Kneebiter
- Posts: 17776
- Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:00 pm
- Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Crux' Cleveland Correspondent
- Posts: 19649
- Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:00 pm
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
"For this reason, on June 1, 1951 … we did speak of the right of people to migrate, which right is founded in the very nature of land."
— Pope Pius XII, Exsul Familia Nazarethana
- Minister of Pipe Breaking
- Posts: 9980
- Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:00 pm
- Location: Bayou Self
Thanks. I took a 90 year old friend to lunch and it was a challenge but ended up good. The Cuban sandwich was good also.
For dinner we took my 89 year old father in law to a very greasy local joint he likes, and I got fried catfish. They and the hush puppies swam around in my stomach for most of the night. Well, the catfish swam. The hush puppies barked.
Those were the high spots for the day yesterday. I pray for a relaxing day today, amen. Thanks again everyone.
I'm old but I'm happy. (Most of the time.)