Page 2 of 3

Re: My Brother, Mike

Posted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:15 am
by michigander
Jocose wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:25 am
coco wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 6:21 pm
Praying

Re: My Brother, Mike

Posted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:51 am
by Jester
michigander wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:15 am
Jocose wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:25 am
coco wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 6:21 pm
Praying

Re: My Brother, Mike

Posted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:43 pm
by Bloodhound
Continued prayers for you and you brother and family

Re: My Brother, Mike

Posted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:22 pm
by hugodrax
Bloodhound wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:43 pm
Continued prayers for you and you brother and family

Re: My Brother, Mike

Posted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:49 pm
by vwdeano
Praying...

Re: My Brother, Mike

Posted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:55 pm
by Steverino
Praying, Jim.

Re: My Brother, Mike

Posted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:38 am
by Bloodhound
Continuing prayers for Mike, you and your family...amen

Re: My Brother, Mike

Posted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:52 am
by JimVH
Thanks, y'all. We're still in hurry up and wait mode.

For something that strikes such fear and urgency in patients, the wheels of the system seem to move awfully slow.

Re: My Brother, Mike

Posted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:25 am
by Goose55
JimVH wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:52 am
Thanks, y'all. We're still in hurry up and wait mode.

For something that strikes such fear and urgency in patients, the wheels of the system seem to move awfully slow.
Prays still up for your brother & Co.

Re: My Brother, Mike

Posted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:23 pm
by JimVH
Thanks, y'all. He knew it was prostate cancer, but we just learned it has not metastasized as they originally believed. This is great news and simplifies the treatment approach.

He's really grateful for the prayer support.

Re: My Brother, Mike

Posted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:48 pm
by DepartedLight
... amen

Re: My Brother, Mike

Posted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:50 pm
by ChildOfGod
Praying, bro.

Re: My Brother, Mike

Posted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:59 pm
by MrPiper
JimVH wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:23 pm
Thanks, y'all. He knew it was prostate cancer, but we just learned it has not metastasized as they originally believed. This is great news and simplifies the treatment approach.

He's really grateful for the prayer support.
Praise and thanks to our Lord Christ Jesus! Continued prayers for full recovery

Re: My Brother, Mike

Posted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:09 pm
by wosbald
+JMJ+
DepartedLight wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:48 pm
... amen

Re: My Brother, Mike

Posted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:44 pm
by hugodrax
MrPiper wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:59 pm
JimVH wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:23 pm
Thanks, y'all. He knew it was prostate cancer, but we just learned it has not metastasized as they originally believed. This is great news and simplifies the treatment approach.

He's really grateful for the prayer support.
Praise and thanks to our Lord Christ Jesus! Continued prayers for full recovery

Re: My Brother, Mike

Posted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:45 pm
by Jocose
wosbald wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:09 pm
+JMJ+
DepartedLight wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:48 pm
... amen

Re: My Brother, Mike

Posted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:59 pm
by UncleBob
Thank God!

Re: My Brother, Mike

Posted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:17 pm
by Stanley76
hugodrax wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:44 pm
MrPiper wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:59 pm
JimVH wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:23 pm
Thanks, y'all. He knew it was prostate cancer, but we just learned it has not metastasized as they originally believed. This is great news and simplifies the treatment approach.

He's really grateful for the prayer support.
Praise and thanks to our Lord Christ Jesus! Continued prayers for full recovery

Re: My Brother, Mike

Posted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:29 pm
by sweetandsour
Continued prayers for Mike.

Re: My Brother, Mike

Posted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:11 am
by Goose55
JimVH wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:23 pm
Thanks, y'all. He knew it was prostate cancer, but we just learned it has not metastasized as they originally believed. This is great news and simplifies the treatment approach.

He's really grateful for the prayer support.
:prayin: