Guitar

Where two or more are gathered....
Post Reply
User avatar
Fainn
Master's of fArts
Master's of fArts
Posts: 6774
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:48 pm
Location: Unleashing a deadly fart cloud on some unsuspecting soul

Guitar

Post by Fainn » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:09 pm

Going to give one away soon. Have no idea who it will be. Preferably some one willing to use it on a Praise team.
Opinions are like butts. Everyone has one, but mine is the best.

User avatar
AnungUnRama
Vinyl Deejay
Vinyl Deejay
Posts: 1138
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:30 am
Location: The armpit of the midwest

Re: Guitar

Post by AnungUnRama » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:09 am

Are you not going to play on your praise team anymore or am I missing your point entirely? I cant wait to get back to playing with my folks. Had to take a few weeks off after the baby was born.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Remember, if women don't find you handsome they should at least find you handy.
- Red Green

User avatar
sweetandsour
Minister of Shotgun Breaking
Minister of Shotgun Breaking
Posts: 12499
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Bayou Self
Contact:

Re: Guitar

Post by sweetandsour » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:33 am

Praying the right person needing a guitar for the Lord's work will come along, and that you will give them yours cheerfully, and they will receive it gratefully and do great things.
I'm old but I'm happy. (Most of the time.)

User avatar
Bloodhound
Loves Nickel Bands
Loves Nickel Bands
Posts: 10479
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:00 pm
Location: Rocky Mountains / Colorado
Contact:

Re: Guitar

Post by Bloodhound » Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:54 am

sweetandsour wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:33 am
Praying the right person needing a guitar for the Lord's work will come along, and that you will give them yours cheerfully, and they will receive it gratefully and do great things.
amen
Scott ( aka - Thor )
Do Justice...Love Mercy...Walk Humbly With Your GOD

User avatar
Fainn
Master's of fArts
Master's of fArts
Posts: 6774
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:48 pm
Location: Unleashing a deadly fart cloud on some unsuspecting soul

Re: Guitar

Post by Fainn » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:01 pm

AnungUnRama wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:09 am
Are you not going to play on your praise team anymore or am I missing your point entirely? I cant wait to get back to playing with my folks. Had to take a few weeks off after the baby was born.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Still on the team. Have too many instruments.
Opinions are like butts. Everyone has one, but mine is the best.

User avatar
michigander
Gentleman of the Briar and Tiny Tim Wannabe
Gentleman of the Briar and Tiny Tim Wannabe
Posts: 2918
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:00 pm

Re: Guitar

Post by michigander » Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:01 am

Fainn wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:01 pm
AnungUnRama wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:09 am
Are you not going to play on your praise team anymore or am I missing your point entirely? I cant wait to get back to playing with my folks. Had to take a few weeks off after the baby was born.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Still on the team. Have too many instruments.
I'm not sure that is possible. :D

Good on you for being generous with your instruments. Praying that you will be led to the right person.

User avatar
sweetandsour
Minister of Shotgun Breaking
Minister of Shotgun Breaking
Posts: 12499
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Bayou Self
Contact:

Re: Guitar

Post by sweetandsour » Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:49 am

michigander wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:01 am
Fainn wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:01 pm
AnungUnRama wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:09 am
Are you not going to play on your praise team anymore or am I missing your point entirely? I cant wait to get back to playing with my folks. Had to take a few weeks off after the baby was born.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Still on the team. Have too many instruments.
I'm not sure that is possible. :D

Good on you for being generous with your instruments. Praying that you will be led to the right person.
I noticed the pick in your pic, in the smoking thread.

At one time I had two guitars or maybe 3, and a banjo, and sold all of them during our child rearing days. I still remember my wife's call one day when I was at work. She needed money for something I don't remember, and I told her to pawn the banjo. Are you sure, she asked, and I repeated pawn the banjo. To this day I don't know how much she got. I've never asked and she's never said.
I'm old but I'm happy. (Most of the time.)

User avatar
michigander
Gentleman of the Briar and Tiny Tim Wannabe
Gentleman of the Briar and Tiny Tim Wannabe
Posts: 2918
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:00 pm

Re: Guitar

Post by michigander » Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:25 am

sweetandsour wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:49 am
michigander wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:01 am
Fainn wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:01 pm
AnungUnRama wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:09 am
Are you not going to play on your praise team anymore or am I missing your point entirely? I cant wait to get back to playing with my folks. Had to take a few weeks off after the baby was born.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Still on the team. Have too many instruments.
I'm not sure that is possible. :D

Good on you for being generous with your instruments. Praying that you will be led to the right person.
I noticed the pick in your pic, in the smoking thread.

At one time I had two guitars or maybe 3, and a banjo, and sold all of them during our child rearing days. I still remember my wife's call one day when I was at work. She needed money for something I don't remember, and I told her to pawn the banjo. Are you sure, she asked, and I repeated pawn the banjo. To this day I don't know how much she got. I've never asked and she's never said.
Some things are better left unknown.

I have 3 acoustic guitars (one is a Baritone) and recently bought an electric bass because we were short on bass players at church (besides, I'm always looking for an excuse to buy another guitar :D ).

User avatar
AnungUnRama
Vinyl Deejay
Vinyl Deejay
Posts: 1138
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:30 am
Location: The armpit of the midwest

Re: Guitar

Post by AnungUnRama » Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:31 am

I used to have quite a few (crappy) guitars. My current list is a Music Man JP7 (main axe), a heavily modified Jackson KE3 (pre Fender), a Peavey 6 string bass, my first acoustic and a Rodriguez classical.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Remember, if women don't find you handsome they should at least find you handy.
- Red Green

User avatar
Fainn
Master's of fArts
Master's of fArts
Posts: 6774
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:48 pm
Location: Unleashing a deadly fart cloud on some unsuspecting soul

Re: Guitar

Post by Fainn » Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:26 am

michigander wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:01 am
Fainn wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:01 pm
AnungUnRama wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:09 am
Are you not going to play on your praise team anymore or am I missing your point entirely? I cant wait to get back to playing with my folks. Had to take a few weeks off after the baby was born.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Still on the team. Have too many instruments.
I'm not sure that is possible. :D

Good on you for being generous with your instruments. Praying that you will be led to the right person.
I lost count actually. Only bought three instruments unless you count drum kit accessories. All the rest were gifted, including my grandfather's ES-345 . Same cherry stain and F-holes that Marty played on Johnny B, Goode.
Opinions are like butts. Everyone has one, but mine is the best.

User avatar
michigander
Gentleman of the Briar and Tiny Tim Wannabe
Gentleman of the Briar and Tiny Tim Wannabe
Posts: 2918
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:00 pm

Re: Guitar

Post by michigander » Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:36 pm

Fainn wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:26 am
michigander wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:01 am
Fainn wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:01 pm
AnungUnRama wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:09 am
Are you not going to play on your praise team anymore or am I missing your point entirely? I cant wait to get back to playing with my folks. Had to take a few weeks off after the baby was born.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Still on the team. Have too many instruments.
I'm not sure that is possible. :D

Good on you for being generous with your instruments. Praying that you will be led to the right person.
I lost count actually. Only bought three instruments unless you count drum kit accessories. All the rest were gifted, including my grandfather's ES-345 . Same cherry stain and F-holes that Marty played on Johnny B, Goode.
Nice!

Post Reply