The Rapture

For those deep thinkers out there.

Moderator: tuttle

CodeMonkey
Brother of the Briar
Brother of the Briar

Re: The Rapture

Post by CodeMonkey » Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:07 am

Did I miss it or is their still time? If it has I will mow my yard, but if there's still a chance I will wait.
“Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how did you enjoy the play” – Newspaper reporter.

"Trying is the first step towards failure" - Homer Simpson

coco
Uniquely Duggish
Uniquely Duggish

Post by coco » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:41 am

coco wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:57 pm
I searched YouTube for "rapture September 2017." There are about 11 zillion videos confirming September 23rd as the "guaranteed" date for the rapture: people telling about their dreams, sermons, videos with special effects, videos with genuine robot voices, Dispensational charting, stars aligning, Rosh Hashanahing, goats destroying, etc. That many people can't be wrong, via the argumentum ad populum.

September 23rd's Rapture Index is clearly 100%.

Don't be left behind.

And don't dare waste your last hours posting crap on some pipe forum.
Today is the day!
"Like a gold ring in a pig's snout is a cob with a forever lucite stem." (Pipverbs 1:1)
"No more signatures that quote other CPS members." - Thunk

Rusty
In Memoriam

Post by Rusty » Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:51 pm

coco wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:41 am
coco wrote:
I searched YouTube for "rapture September 2017." There are about 11 zillion videos confirming September 23rd as the "guaranteed" date for the rapture: people telling about their dreams, sermons, videos with special effects, videos with genuine robot voices, Dispensational charting, stars aligning, Rosh Hashanahing, goats destroying, etc. That many people can't be wrong, via the argumentum ad populum.

Don't be left behind.

Today is the day!
Are you taking the moderators and admins with you? ... Just leave everything here on CPS unlocked. That includes purgatory.
Are there any consoling words that I can use to alleviate the misery of those that remain?
You're out of the woods
You're out of the dark
You're out of the night
Step into the sun
Step into the light

coco
Uniquely Duggish
Uniquely Duggish

Post by coco » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:12 pm

Rusty wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:51 pm
coco wrote:
coco wrote:

Don't be left behind.

Today is the day!
Are you taking the moderators and admins with you? ... Just leave everything here on CPS unlocked. That includes purgatory.
Are there any consoling words that I can use to alleviate the misery of those that remain?
[This is an automated response. coco is out of the office.]
"Like a gold ring in a pig's snout is a cob with a forever lucite stem." (Pipverbs 1:1)
"No more signatures that quote other CPS members." - Thunk

Fainn
I've attained the highest rank so far
I've attained the highest rank so far

Post by Fainn » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:44 pm

On the one hand, it would have been nice to see my dad again. On the other hand, I would also like to be able to meet and hug my son.
I'm bigger than the Beatles - Jesus

Del
Hacked by Kellyanne Conway
Hacked by Kellyanne Conway

Post by Del » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:38 am

Rusty wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:51 pm
coco wrote:
coco wrote:

Don't be left behind.

Today is the day!
When I read what Jesus actually said about people being snatched away, it is not at all clear that He expected the "good ones" would be taken:
Luke 17 wrote:30 “It will be just like this on the day the Son of Man is revealed. 31 On that day no one who is on the housetop, with possessions inside, should go down to get them. Likewise, no one in the field should go back for anything. 32 Remember Lot’s wife! 33 Whoever tries to keep their life will lose it, and whoever loses their life will preserve it. 34 I tell you, on that night two people will be in one bed; one will be taken and the other left. 35 Two women will be grinding grain together; one will be taken and the other left.” [36] [e]

37 “Where, Lord?” they asked.

He replied, “Where there is a dead body, there the vultures will gather.”
It sounds to me like the evil-doers will be taken to the vultures, and those Left Behind will experience the Resurrection of the Dead.

Anyhow, we are still here.
"Utter frogshit from start to finish." - Onyx

"I shall not wear a crown of gold where my Master wore a crown of thorns." - Godfrey de Bouillon