Goodbye Apple. Welcome back BlackBerry

Where Fellowship and Camaraderie lives: that place where the CPS membership values fun and good fellowship as the cement of the community
User avatar
hugodrax
All Around Nice Guy
All Around Nice Guy
Posts: 16268
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:00 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Contact:

Re: Goodbye Apple. Welcome back BlackBerr

Post by hugodrax » Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:32 pm

infidel wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:18 pm
hugodrax wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:00 pm
Cleon wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:55 pm
Jocose wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:25 pm
Cleon wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:10 pm
Jocose wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:55 am
Ive been an Apple user since the iPhone 3G days. I still have the original 3G phone somewhere.

I'm considering going Android.

EDIT: Jim's reviews on Android kinda has me worried tho......
See, that's the thing. With Apple you are talking about one integrated, closed loop. The phone is the software. They have you.

With Android, you have multiple choices for hardware.
How's the music on Android? Can I get over and move away from iTunes ok?
Don't know. I don't care about music that much. Heresy?
Samsung. Rips your iTunes library right apart.
You geezers still download music? :confused:
I never have, not since the iPhone first generation. However, I had put my family's entire music collection into iTunes. It was nice to get it back.
Etiam mihi opinio anserem perirent.

User avatar
Skip
Everything in Moderatoration
Everything in Moderatoration
Posts: 24182
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 6:00 pm
Location: Slightly East of Pepik
Contact:

Re: Goodbye Apple. Welcome back BlackBerry

Post by Skip » Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:35 pm

Cleon wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:27 pm
FredS wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:13 pm
Cleon wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:55 pm
Skip wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:13 pm
Meh. iCloud, iTunes, iPad, iPhone ... the integration works for me. I'm sticking with Apple.
What's it like to be rich?

J/K. I'm always looking for value. Android is that. Apple just isn't worth the squeeze to my wallet.
Being able to write equipment off has an impact on it's affordability. Also, building your business around technology (not discounting Skips artistry here, but the tech is important) elevates function and reliability over cost.
I'm just talking about Joe Schmoe. Skips a pro. I see the value in building a premium system and premium cost if it will give you a good return and for him it does. Industry standards play a part too.I just can't justify it as a casual user.

Now, let me get back to my .dwg that is taking FOREVER to regen on a system that was built to handle it. Purge, audit, save-as, and pay fees to Autodesk (cause everyone else that I work with does too). :lol:
I draw the line at Macs. I owned a couple in the 90s, but the PC marketplace caught up with them and I had a bad experience with my wife's MacBook. Apple was smart enough to get their apps over to Windows, so my Apple iProducts integrate well with my desktop. But yeah, the iPad is definitely a business expense, and I cover the higher-capability iPhone (still on a 7s, btw) as a photography biz expense.
2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 Winner of the CPS Award: "Most Likely to be Found Without Pants at Any Given Moment"

2017 Curmudgeon of the Year

"No man is peer to Skip, peasant." -A_Morley

User avatar
FredS
Really, really likes watching kids fish.
Really, really likes watching kids fish.
Posts: 20204
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: NOCO (Northern Colorado)

Re: Goodbye Apple. Welcome back BlackBerry

Post by FredS » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:01 pm

Cleon wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:27 pm
Now, let me get back to my .dwg that is taking FOREVER to regen on a system that was built to handle it. Purge, audit, save-as, and pay fees to Autodesk (cause everyone else that I work with does too). :lol:
I'm still running AutoCad 2007, but on a Microsoft Surface Pro 4 wih Windows 10 Pro. There are a few glitches but by and large, this little 'tablet' is impressive! Sometime this year, I reckon I'll switch to the new subscription-based ACad, but it will be done reluctantly. We've already migrated to Office 365 and use cloud storage so I see the benefits of subscription-based software and remote storage, but I'm old fashioned and prefer the actual ownership of an optical disc and a server running in the closet. (Yes, I know companies still claimed ownership of software even when it was on a disc.) I still take a peculiar pride in my shelves of old fashioned paper books over the 'ease of use' of a Kindle.
"If we ever get to heaven boys, it aint because we aint done nothin' wrong" - Kris Kristofferson

"One of the things I love about CPS is the frank and enthusiastic dysfunction here. God help me, I do love it so." – OldWorldSwine

"I'd like to put a hook in that puppet and swing it through a bunch of salmon!" - durangopipe

User avatar
gaining_age
What's-his-name - President: Devo Fan Club Intl
What's-his-name - President: Devo Fan Club Intl
Posts: 15330
Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:00 pm
Location: sun soaked Arizona

Re: Goodbye Apple. Welcome back BlackBerry

Post by gaining_age » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:21 pm

Skip wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:35 pm
Cleon wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:27 pm
FredS wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:13 pm
Cleon wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:55 pm
Skip wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:13 pm
Meh. iCloud, iTunes, iPad, iPhone ... the integration works for me. I'm sticking with Apple.
What's it like to be rich?

J/K. I'm always looking for value. Android is that. Apple just isn't worth the squeeze to my wallet.
Being able to write equipment off has an impact on it's affordability. Also, building your business around technology (not discounting Skips artistry here, but the tech is important) elevates function and reliability over cost.
I'm just talking about Joe Schmoe. Skips a pro. I see the value in building a premium system and premium cost if it will give you a good return and for him it does. Industry standards play a part too.I just can't justify it as a casual user.

Now, let me get back to my .dwg that is taking FOREVER to regen on a system that was built to handle it. Purge, audit, save-as, and pay fees to Autodesk (cause everyone else that I work with does too). :lol:
I draw the line at Macs. I owned a couple in the 90s, but the PC marketplace caught up with them and I had a bad experience with my wife's MacBook. Apple was smart enough to get their apps over to Windows, so my Apple iProducts integrate well with my desktop. But yeah, the iPad is definitely a business expense, and I cover the higher-capability iPhone (still on a 7s, btw) as a photography biz expense.
I'm blended-- when I got married in 2016 we got a PC. I had migrated to Mac and Apple items. I had an iPhone-- before that it was the Samsung pocketPC (yes--- with extendable antenna):

Image


I went from iPhone (gosh-- what was it???) to the iPhone 4s to the iPhone 6s. I saw this X and 8 release and shook my head. I know a few people who dropped the 1200 for an X and that's just not me. That Samsung Galaxy commercial with the fellow hyped up on the ipone and then over the years goes with his girlfriend's Samsung--- I feel like that's my next step. Affordability really matters-- and it'll be a shock to me since I've been Apple centric but there has to be an affordability factor.
Out of control odd rare old man (or possibly an hobbyist). -- Label by The Big R.
The 6s of 1st John:
2:6 Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus walked
3:6 No one who lives in him keeps on sinning

User avatar
hugodrax
All Around Nice Guy
All Around Nice Guy
Posts: 16268
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:00 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Contact:

Re: Goodbye Apple. Welcome back BlackBerry

Post by hugodrax » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:45 pm

gaining_age wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:21 pm
Skip wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:35 pm
Cleon wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:27 pm
FredS wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:13 pm
Cleon wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:55 pm
Skip wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:13 pm
Meh. iCloud, iTunes, iPad, iPhone ... the integration works for me. I'm sticking with Apple.
What's it like to be rich?

J/K. I'm always looking for value. Android is that. Apple just isn't worth the squeeze to my wallet.
Being able to write equipment off has an impact on it's affordability. Also, building your business around technology (not discounting Skips artistry here, but the tech is important) elevates function and reliability over cost.
I'm just talking about Joe Schmoe. Skips a pro. I see the value in building a premium system and premium cost if it will give you a good return and for him it does. Industry standards play a part too.I just can't justify it as a casual user.

Now, let me get back to my .dwg that is taking FOREVER to regen on a system that was built to handle it. Purge, audit, save-as, and pay fees to Autodesk (cause everyone else that I work with does too). :lol:
I draw the line at Macs. I owned a couple in the 90s, but the PC marketplace caught up with them and I had a bad experience with my wife's MacBook. Apple was smart enough to get their apps over to Windows, so my Apple iProducts integrate well with my desktop. But yeah, the iPad is definitely a business expense, and I cover the higher-capability iPhone (still on a 7s, btw) as a photography biz expense.
I'm blended-- when I got married in 2016 we got a PC. I had migrated to Mac and Apple items. I had an iPhone-- before that it was the Samsung pocketPC (yes--- with extendable antenna):

Image


I went from iPhone (gosh-- what was it???) to the iPhone 4s to the iPhone 6s. I saw this X and 8 release and shook my head. I know a few people who dropped the 1200 for an X and that's just not me. That Samsung Galaxy commercial with the fellow hyped up on the ipone and then over the years goes with his girlfriend's Samsung--- I feel like that's my next step. Affordability really matters-- and it'll be a shock to me since I've been Apple centric but there has to be an affordability factor.
No, there doesn't. I'm using the Note 8.
Etiam mihi opinio anserem perirent.

User avatar
durangopipe
Under-secretary to the Minister of Pipe Breaking
Under-secretary to the Minister of Pipe Breaking
Posts: 4961
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:58 pm
Location: Southwest Colorado

Re: Goodbye Apple. Welcome back BlackBerry

Post by durangopipe » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:25 pm

iPhone 4S
Original battery!

Keeps on truckin’.

Don’t use it much.
99% of my non-iMac desktop digital work is done on my iPad, not my phone.
The most improper job of any man, even saints, is bossing other men. Not one in a million is fit for it, and least of all those who seek the opportunity.. J.R.R. Tolkien

2017 Morley - Outstanding BRATASS of the Year

User avatar
Cleon
Brother of the Briar
Brother of the Briar
Posts: 14186
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: Indiana - South of 40
Contact:

Re: Goodbye Apple. Welcome back BlackBerry

Post by Cleon » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:52 am

It just occurred to me that, according to the thread title, we could be talking about pie and not communication devices. :dancingpie:
"Let the little children come to Me, and do not forbid them; for of such is the kingdom of heaven" - Jesus

"More people need to put their big boy britches on." - JMG

"Dang, a pipe slap." - JimVH

User avatar
wosbald
Crux' Cleveland Correspondent
Crux' Cleveland Correspondent
Posts: 18563
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Contact:

Re: Goodbye Apple. Welcome back BlackBerry

Post by wosbald » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:59 am

+JMJ+
Cleon wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:52 am
It just occurred to me that, according to the thread title, we could be talking about pie and not communication devices. :dancingpie:
Or




"In the end, My Immaculate Heart will triumph." - Our Lady of Fatima

User avatar
UncleBob
CPS Theological Dogmatician
CPS Theological Dogmatician
Posts: 33419
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2004 6:00 pm
Location: Lubbock, TX USA
Contact:

Re: Goodbye Apple. Welcome back BlackBerry

Post by UncleBob » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:14 am

wosbald wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:59 am
+JMJ+
Cleon wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:52 am
It just occurred to me that, according to the thread title, we could be talking about pie and not communication devices. :dancingpie:
Or
Image

Image
"One man's theology is another man's belly laugh." - Robert A. Heinlein

"Many of the points here, taken to their logical conclusions, don't hold up to logic; they're simply Godded-up ways of saying "I don't like that." - Skip

"You guys are weird." - Mrs. FredS

User avatar
JimVH
Ramone, the hair dresser with smokin' diapers
Ramone, the hair dresser with smokin' diapers
Posts: 20805
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: I wasn't born in Texas, but I got here as soon as I could.
Contact:

Re: Goodbye Apple. Welcome back BlackBerry

Post by JimVH » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:58 pm

UncleBob wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:14 am
Image
The Apple iPie Cheddar+. I'd buy it.
"... but unless you've made no mistakes in your life be careful of stones that you throw."
Hank Williams

User avatar
plainview
Usher
Usher
Posts: 325
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:19 pm

Re: Goodbye Apple. Welcome back BlackBerry

Post by plainview » Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:47 pm

A funny (and truthful) statement taken from an article I recently read about phones:
nobody designs a silky smooth, naked-in-a-pile-of-satin-sheets-and-coated-with-baby-oil interface like Apple.
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
Jocose
a large Chinese man named Wu
a large Chinese man named Wu
Posts: 20156
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Moonbase Alpha
Contact:

Re: Goodbye Apple. Welcome back BlackBerry

Post by Jocose » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:05 pm

Cleon wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:55 pm
Jocose wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:25 pm
Cleon wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:10 pm
Jocose wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:55 am
Ive been an Apple user since the iPhone 3G days. I still have the original 3G phone somewhere.

I'm considering going Android.

EDIT: Jim's reviews on Android kinda has me worried tho......
See, that's the thing. With Apple you are talking about one integrated, closed loop. The phone is the software. They have you.

With Android, you have multiple choices for hardware.
How's the music on Android? Can I get over and move away from iTunes ok?
Don't know. I don't care about music that much. Heresy?
?

How can you not care about music?
"And for Freds sake, DO NOT point anyone towards CPS or you'll put them off of both Christianity and pipe smoking forever." ~ FredS

"The Guacamole yoda was life changing " ~ John-Boy

Image

User avatar
Joshoowah
Hermeneutic of suspicion
Hermeneutic of suspicion
Posts: 4623
Joined: Wed May 25, 2011 6:00 pm
Location: Nairobi, Kenya; formerly Wilmore, KY; Formerly Athens, AL
Contact:

Re: Goodbye Apple. Welcome back BlackBerry

Post by Joshoowah » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:44 am

I'm all over the place on this one. For work and personal use on the couch, I always use a MacBook, as they have far surpassed anything (in my eyes) Windows computers have done at the same price point (laptop wise). For pleasure, whether that is gaming, music, etc., I use a custom built Windows system. As for my phone, I use a Google Nexus 4, which is Android, but I have used iPhones in the past and do like them. I am in need of a new phone, as mine keeps crashing, and I suspect I'll buy an Android just because I'm on a missionary budget. As a tablet, I use an iPad, and I need a new one, and they're definitely worth the expense above Android tablets.
"For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain. If I am to go on living in the body, this will mean fruitful labor for me. Yet what shall I choose?" Philippians 1:21-22

ImageImage

User avatar
FredS
Really, really likes watching kids fish.
Really, really likes watching kids fish.
Posts: 20204
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: NOCO (Northern Colorado)

Re: Goodbye Apple. Welcome back BlackBerry

Post by FredS » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:44 am

Jocose wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:05 pm
Cleon wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:55 pm
Jocose wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:25 pm
Cleon wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:10 pm
Jocose wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:55 am
Ive been an Apple user since the iPhone 3G days. I still have the original 3G phone somewhere.

I'm considering going Android.

EDIT: Jim's reviews on Android kinda has me worried tho......
See, that's the thing. With Apple you are talking about one integrated, closed loop. The phone is the software. They have you.

With Android, you have multiple choices for hardware.
How's the music on Android? Can I get over and move away from iTunes ok?
Don't know. I don't care about music that much. Heresy?
?

How can you not care about music?
Probably doesn't care about music on the phone. I don't use my phone for music storage or playback either. There are much better devices than a phone for that.
"If we ever get to heaven boys, it aint because we aint done nothin' wrong" - Kris Kristofferson

"One of the things I love about CPS is the frank and enthusiastic dysfunction here. God help me, I do love it so." – OldWorldSwine

"I'd like to put a hook in that puppet and swing it through a bunch of salmon!" - durangopipe

User avatar
Cleon
Brother of the Briar
Brother of the Briar
Posts: 14186
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: Indiana - South of 40
Contact:

Re: Goodbye Apple. Welcome back BlackBerry

Post by Cleon » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:29 am

FredS wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:44 am
Jocose wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:05 pm
Cleon wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:55 pm
Jocose wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:25 pm
Cleon wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:10 pm
Jocose wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:55 am
Ive been an Apple user since the iPhone 3G days. I still have the original 3G phone somewhere.

I'm considering going Android.

EDIT: Jim's reviews on Android kinda has me worried tho......
See, that's the thing. With Apple you are talking about one integrated, closed loop. The phone is the software. They have you.

With Android, you have multiple choices for hardware.
How's the music on Android? Can I get over and move away from iTunes ok?
Don't know. I don't care about music that much. Heresy?
?

How can you not care about music?
Probably doesn't care about music on the phone. I don't use my phone for music storage or playback either. There are much better devices than a phone for that.
Music has it's place, but I am not touched by music like a lot of people are. I'm sort of that way with science too. I'd rather have silence or just general environmental background noise most of the time. I don't even listen to music when I run or workout.
"Let the little children come to Me, and do not forbid them; for of such is the kingdom of heaven" - Jesus

"More people need to put their big boy britches on." - JMG

"Dang, a pipe slap." - JimVH

User avatar
Jocose
a large Chinese man named Wu
a large Chinese man named Wu
Posts: 20156
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Moonbase Alpha
Contact:

Re: Goodbye Apple. Welcome back BlackBerry

Post by Jocose » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:52 am

Cleon wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:29 am
FredS wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:44 am
Jocose wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:05 pm
Cleon wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:55 pm
Jocose wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:25 pm
Cleon wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:10 pm
Jocose wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:55 am
Ive been an Apple user since the iPhone 3G days. I still have the original 3G phone somewhere.

I'm considering going Android.

EDIT: Jim's reviews on Android kinda has me worried tho......
See, that's the thing. With Apple you are talking about one integrated, closed loop. The phone is the software. They have you.

With Android, you have multiple choices for hardware.
How's the music on Android? Can I get over and move away from iTunes ok?
Don't know. I don't care about music that much. Heresy?
?

How can you not care about music?
Probably doesn't care about music on the phone. I don't use my phone for music storage or playback either. There are much better devices than a phone for that.
Music has it's place, but I am not touched by music like a lot of people are. I'm sort of that way with science too. I'd rather have silence or just general environmental background noise most of the time. I don't even listen to music when I run or workout.
ONE WORD:

You are crazy if you don't have music a click away on yer phone.
"And for Freds sake, DO NOT point anyone towards CPS or you'll put them off of both Christianity and pipe smoking forever." ~ FredS

"The Guacamole yoda was life changing " ~ John-Boy

Image

User avatar
hugodrax
All Around Nice Guy
All Around Nice Guy
Posts: 16268
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:00 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Contact:

Re: Goodbye Apple. Welcome back BlackBerry

Post by hugodrax » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:31 am

Jocose wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:05 pm
Cleon wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:55 pm
Jocose wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:25 pm
Cleon wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:10 pm
Jocose wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:55 am
Ive been an Apple user since the iPhone 3G days. I still have the original 3G phone somewhere.

I'm considering going Android.

EDIT: Jim's reviews on Android kinda has me worried tho......
See, that's the thing. With Apple you are talking about one integrated, closed loop. The phone is the software. They have you.

With Android, you have multiple choices for hardware.
How's the music on Android? Can I get over and move away from iTunes ok?
Don't know. I don't care about music that much. Heresy?
?

How can you not care about music?
Well, it would explain Christian rock.
Etiam mihi opinio anserem perirent.

User avatar
Jester
A terrible Raquel Welch
A terrible Raquel Welch
Posts: 1007
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:10 pm
Location: Missouri

Re: Goodbye Apple. Welcome back BlackBerry

Post by Jester » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:48 am

durangopipe wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:25 pm
iPhone 4S
Original battery!

Keeps on truckin’.

Don’t use it much.
99% of my non-iMac desktop digital work is done on my iPad, not my phone.
That phone will never die. My wife gave her iphone 4 to her mother years ago and she is still using it. My wife and I have been through 3-4 phones since then.
I smoke a cigar because the body is a temple and the temple needs incense. -Michael Knowles

Pumpkin Ale is more American than apple pie! -Tuttle

When chaos manifests itself, what makes you think that anyone tame will be good for anything? -Jordan B. Peterson

User avatar
Skip
Everything in Moderatoration
Everything in Moderatoration
Posts: 24182
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 6:00 pm
Location: Slightly East of Pepik
Contact:

Re: Goodbye Apple. Welcome back BlackBerry

Post by Skip » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:27 pm

Jester wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:48 am
durangopipe wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:25 pm
iPhone 4S
Original battery!

Keeps on truckin’.

Don’t use it much.
99% of my non-iMac desktop digital work is done on my iPad, not my phone.
That phone will never die. My wife gave her iphone 4 to her mother years ago and she is still using it. My wife and I have been through 3-4 phones since then.
Does she know how to turn it on?
2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 Winner of the CPS Award: "Most Likely to be Found Without Pants at Any Given Moment"

2017 Curmudgeon of the Year

"No man is peer to Skip, peasant." -A_Morley

User avatar
Jocose
a large Chinese man named Wu
a large Chinese man named Wu
Posts: 20156
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Moonbase Alpha
Contact:

Re: Goodbye Apple. Welcome back BlackBerry

Post by Jocose » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:32 am

hugodrax wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:31 am
Jocose wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:05 pm
Cleon wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:55 pm
Jocose wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:25 pm
Cleon wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:10 pm
Jocose wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:55 am
Ive been an Apple user since the iPhone 3G days. I still have the original 3G phone somewhere.

I'm considering going Android.

EDIT: Jim's reviews on Android kinda has me worried tho......
See, that's the thing. With Apple you are talking about one integrated, closed loop. The phone is the software. They have you.

With Android, you have multiple choices for hardware.
How's the music on Android? Can I get over and move away from iTunes ok?
Don't know. I don't care about music that much. Heresy?
?

How can you not care about music?
Well, it would explain Christian rock.
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
"And for Freds sake, DO NOT point anyone towards CPS or you'll put them off of both Christianity and pipe smoking forever." ~ FredS

"The Guacamole yoda was life changing " ~ John-Boy

Image

Post Reply