Ugh!

All about pipe making
Post Reply
User avatar
JMG
Bearded Crusader for JUSTICE ... on a Mission
Bearded Crusader for JUSTICE ... on a Mission
Posts: 5773
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:00 pm
Location: Florence, MS & Papua New Guinea
Contact:

Ugh!

Post by JMG » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:18 pm

I keep trying to make a pipe...and I keep screwing up. I'm not happy.
"No reserves, no retreats, no regrets."
"When you're dumb, you've got to be tough." - my dad

User avatar
hugodrax
All Around Nice Guy
All Around Nice Guy
Posts: 16309
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:00 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Contact:

Re: Ugh!

Post by hugodrax » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:37 pm

JMG wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:18 pm
I keep trying to make a pipe...and I keep screwing up. I'm not happy.
Well. Not much I can say, except I’m happy. Why, you ask? Because you’re home, safe and sound. I know when I go to bed tonight you’ll be there in the morning. Silly, I know, but we worry about you and are happy to have you home. We’ll send briar and vulcanite.
Etiam mihi opinio anserem perirent.

User avatar
JMG
Bearded Crusader for JUSTICE ... on a Mission
Bearded Crusader for JUSTICE ... on a Mission
Posts: 5773
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:00 pm
Location: Florence, MS & Papua New Guinea
Contact:

Re: Ugh!

Post by JMG » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:42 pm

hugodrax wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:37 pm
JMG wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:18 pm
I keep trying to make a pipe...and I keep screwing up. I'm not happy.
Well. Not much I can say, except I’m happy. Why, you ask? Because you’re home, safe and sound. I know when I go to bed tonight you’ll be there in the morning. Silly, I know, but we worry about you and are happy to have you home. We’ll send briar and vulcanite.
Thanks, buddy.
"No reserves, no retreats, no regrets."
"When you're dumb, you've got to be tough." - my dad

User avatar
coco
Uniquely Duggish
Uniquely Duggish
Posts: 28300
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: Sweet Home Alabama
Contact:

Re: Ugh!

Post by coco » Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:36 am

Pics or it didn't happen
"Like a gold ring in a pig's snout is a cob with a forever lucite stem." (Pipverbs 1:1)
"No more signatures that quote other CPS members." - Thunk

User avatar
Irish-Dane
I'm a pro at tobacco canning
I'm a pro at tobacco canning
Posts: 33109
Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:00 pm
Location: The beautiful mountains of Western North Carolina
Contact:

Re: Ugh!

Post by Irish-Dane » Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:28 pm

coco wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:36 am
Pics or it didn't happen
This.
It's not available because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body. --Colton

User avatar
FredS
Really, really likes watching kids fish.
Really, really likes watching kids fish.
Posts: 21018
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: NOCO (Northern Colorado)

Re: Ugh!

Post by FredS » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:19 am

Irish-Dane wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:28 pm
coco wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:36 am
Pics or it didn't happen
This.
As he explained in the OP, It didn't happen.
"If we ever get to heaven boys, it aint because we aint done nothin' wrong" - Kris Kristofferson

"One of the things I love about CPS is the frank and enthusiastic dysfunction here. God help me, I do love it so." – OldWorldSwine

"I'd like to put a hook in that puppet and swing it through a bunch of salmon!" - durangopipe

User avatar
Del
Hacked by Kellyanne Conway
Hacked by Kellyanne Conway
Posts: 37338
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Madison, WI
Contact:

Re: Ugh!

Post by Del » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:12 am

I'm just glad that I have a JMG pipe that made it across the finish line!
"Utter frogshit from start to finish." - Onyx

"I shall not wear a crown of gold where my Master wore a crown of thorns." - Godfrey de Bouillon

Post Reply