Tired of being cold

Open forum for all subject for smokers in general
Winton
Frozen Sing-A-Long Elsa Doll

Tired of being cold

Post by Winton » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:13 pm

FYI, it is about 37 degrees out, raining and probably will turn into snow later. My torpedo heater stopped working last week. Once it gets warmer, I will fix it.

After my Bride gave me a haircut, I decided to enjoy a pipe of Dunhill Ye Olde Signe. Shaking just takes all the fun out of tobacco. Trying to keep warm by holding a hot pipe does not enhance the experience. Yes, I know that many of you are still fighting Old Man Winter. I really look forward to my pipe club meeting next Saturday, INDOORS, at 8 to 8 Cigar shop. I am also looking forward to smoking in a heated tent with lots of other smokers, in less than a month.

Goose55
Del's Love Child
Del's Love Child

Re: Tired of being cold

Post by Goose55 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:15 pm

Winton wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:13 pm
FYI, it is about 37 degrees out, raining and probably will turn into snow later. My torpedo heater stopped working last week. Once it gets warmer, I will fix it.

After my Bride gave me a haircut, I decided to enjoy a pipe of Dunhill Ye Olde Signe. Shaking just takes all the fun out of tobacco. Trying to keep warm by holding a hot pipe does not enhance the experience. Yes, I know that many of you are still fighting Old Man Winter. I really look forward to my pipe club meeting next Saturday, INDOORS, at 8 to 8 Cigar shop. I am also looking forward to smoking in a heated tent with lots of other smokers, in less than a month.
There's lots of room in Southern Arizona's sunshine for you should you ever decide to move somewhere.
"At present we're on the wrong side of the door. But all the pages of the New Testament are rustling with the rumor that it will not always be so." ~ C.S. Lewis

UncleBob
CPS Theological Dogmatician
CPS Theological Dogmatician

Post by UncleBob » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:27 am

That'll fix ya!
"One man's theology is another man's belly laugh." - Robert A. Heinlein

"Many of the points here, taken to their logical conclusions, don't hold up to logic; they're simply Godded-up ways of saying "I don't like that." - Skip

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please." -Mark Twain

Winton

Post by Winton » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:02 am

Thanks for the suggestion, Uncle Bob. But the problem is with my fingers and toes, not my tonsils.

Del
Hacked by Kellyanne Conway
Hacked by Kellyanne Conway

Post by Del » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:04 pm

It has been a while since I remember a late winter storm like this.

I will take advantage of the foul weather to finally file my tax return.

Smoking Boswell's Best in a "The Gilbert" -- a J.M. Boswell bulldog commissioned by the American Chesterton Society.
"Utter frogshit from start to finish." - Onyx

"I shall not wear a crown of gold where my Master wore a crown of thorns." - Godfrey de Bouillon

coco
Uniquely Duggish
Uniquely Duggish

Post by coco » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:43 am

Winton wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:02 am
Thanks for the suggestion, Uncle Bob. But the problem is with my fingers and toes, not my tonsils.
You'll forget you even have fingers and toes.
"Like a gold ring in a pig's snout is a cob with a forever lucite stem." (Pipverbs 1:1)
"No more signatures that quote other CPS members." - Thunk