Where two or more are gathered....
- Uniquely Duggish
- Posts: 29872
- Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:00 pm
- Location: Sweet Home Alabama
hugodrax wrote: ↑
Sat Jun 01, 2019 3:50 pm
Kidney failure all over again. Been in the hospital for two days so far, looks like I have a couple more to go.
"Like a gold ring in a pig's snout is a cob with a forever lucite stem." (Pipverbs 1:1)
"No more signatures that quote other CPS members." - Thunk
- Crux' Cleveland Correspondent
- Posts: 20471
- Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:00 pm
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
"[T]he emergency of irregular migration has to be met with justice, solidarity and mercy. Forms of collective expulsion, which do not allow for the suitable treatment of individual cases, are unacceptable."
— Pope Francis, Morocco
- Beeblebrox's Second Head
- Posts: 5600
- Joined: Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:00 pm
- Location: Dark side of the moon
“Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how did you enjoy the play” – Newspaper reporter.
"Trying is the first step towards failure" - Homer Simpson
- Minister to Occupy Democrats
- Posts: 5063
- Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:00 pm
- Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Minister of Boogie Dancing
- Posts: 16632
- Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:00 pm
- Location: sun soaked Arizona
Lord have mercy-- please.
Out of control odd rare old man (or possibly an hobbyist). -- Label by The Big R.
The 6s of 1st John:
2:6 Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus walked
3:6 No one who lives in him keeps on sinning
- Eddie and Alex's brother
- Posts: 23825
- Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 6:00 pm
- Location: I wasn't born in Texas, but I got here as soon as I could.
- Gentleman of the Briar and Tiny Tim Wannabe
- Posts: 2375
- Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:00 pm
- Location: ...through the tulips
- Terminal Lance. Perpetual Sea Lawyer. Unicorn Aficionado
- Posts: 22563
- Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:00 pm
- Location: 471 Km from the London Bridge
Lord have mercy.
“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.” -Yoda
- Minister of Shotgun Breaking
- Posts: 10811
- Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:00 pm
- Location: Bayou Self
Praying daily, and my wife is too.
I'm old but I'm happy. (Most of the time.)
- Deputy Sheriff of Mayberry
- Posts: 1388
- Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:50 pm
- Location: Pungo River NC
Prayed for healing and comfort.
"'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind'; and, 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'"
“Do not meddle in the affairs of moderators, for they are subtle and quick to anger.”
- Needs to smoke more
- Posts: 18366
- Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:00 pm
- Mr. Hot Legs
- Posts: 39271
- Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:00 pm
- Location: Madison, WI
This hits hard.
"Utter frogshit from start to finish." - Onyx
"I shall not wear a crown of gold where my Master wore a crown of thorns." - Godfrey de Bouillon
- King of Kraut
- Posts: 9551
- Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:44 pm
- Location: Southern Arizona, U.S.A.
"At present we're on the wrong side of the door. But all the pages of the New Testament are rustling with the rumor that it will not always be so." ~ C.S. Lewis
- Patriarch of All Shirkdom
- Posts: 22616
- Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:00 pm
- Location: NOCO (Northern Colorado)
"If we ever get to heaven boys, it aint because we aint done nothin' wrong" - Kris Kristofferson
"One of the things I love about CPS is the frank and enthusiastic dysfunction here. God help me, I do love it so." – OldWorldSwine
"I'd like to put a hook in that puppet and swing it through a bunch of salmon!" - durangopipe
- National Radical Meadow Party Candidate
- Posts: 2186
- Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:49 pm
- Location: NW Fla., dreaming about Montana to the Yukon
Praying now too.
Well I got a job and tried to put my money away
But I got debts that no honest man can pay - B. Springsteen
- Mr. Eggs
- Posts: 25591
- Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:00 pm
- Location: Kingdom of God (Mk 1:15)
- Minister of Unanswered Threads
- Posts: 25778
- Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:00 pm
- Location: In the fertile San Joaquin Valley
"What doesn't kill you, gives you a lot of unhealthy coping mechanisms and a really dark sense of humor."
- Minister of Shrewd Judgements
- Posts: 6445
- Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:00 pm
- Location: AL
Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I have become sounding brass or a clanging cymbal
- UncleHugo the Tobbaconist
- Posts: 19431
- Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:00 pm
- Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Notre Dame de Paris, priez pour nous y comprise les Jesuites.