What TV are you watching?

Where Fellowship and Camaraderie lives: that place where the CPS membership values fun and good fellowship as the cement of the community
JimVH
Boop Totesadorbs' Dad
Boop Totesadorbs' Dad
Location: I wasn't born in Texas, but I got here as soon as I could.

Re: What TV are you watching?

Post by JimVH » Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:46 pm

mustangii wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:13 pm
Alias with Jenifer garner. On amazon prime.
edm
Us, too. We just finished season three.
"The days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, I have really good days." Ray Wylie Hubbard

“It's okay to not be able to fix everyone's problems. Sometimes chocolate donuts are all you can do. And that's enough.“ JB’s buddy

durangopipe
The Goat Fairy
The Goat Fairy

Post by durangopipe » Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:15 pm

A SONY.
. . . be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God in Christ forgave you. Ephesians 4:32 (NKJV)

The most improper job of any man, even saints, is bossing other men. Not one in a million is fit for it, and least of all those who seek the opportunity.. J.R.R. Tolkien

2017 Morley - Outstanding BRATASS of the Year

mcommini
Usher
Usher

Post by mcommini » Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:39 pm

I'm rewatching "The Good Place" with my brother. It is, bar none, the best American comedy ever made. Really. I'll put money up against the classics- it's better than Get Smart, Hogan's Heroes, The Honeymooners, Happy Days, The Flintstones, The Monkees, The Simpsons, Cheers, M.A.S.H., Friends, Seinfeld, Scrubs, 30 Rock, and even (my personal favorite of the new crop) Community.

It's got comedy, it's got romance, it has tragedy. It easily equals M.A.S.H. in delivering laughs along with episodes that will bring tears to your eyes (while also delivering laughs- seriously, episodes where I almost choke on my food from laughter and experience severe allergy attacks coincide so often I'm amazed I haven't died this month) and bypasses M.A.S.H. in that it's a crash course in philosophy. If you have Netflix and aren't watching, watch now. Season 1 is a slow burn- not to say it's not funny, but it doesn't quite reach the depth (which is to say heights) the show will bring you to.
"Funny," said Lancelot, "how the people who can't pray say that prayers are not answered, however much the people who can pray say they are." --TH White