When did we get a spell checker?

Are you new to forums? Come on in.
Post Reply
User avatar
Cleon
Brother of the Briar
Brother of the Briar
Posts: 14660
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: Indiana - South of 40
Contact:

When did we get a spell checker?

Post by Cleon » Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:00 pm

I just noticed it while typing my last post. Cool.

James-Owen, you now have no excuse.
"Let the little children come to Me, and do not forbid them; for of such is the kingdom of heaven" - Jesus

"More people need to put their big boy britches on." - JMG

"Dang, a pipe slap." - JimVH

User avatar
FredS
Really, really likes watching kids fish.
Really, really likes watching kids fish.
Posts: 21169
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: NOCO (Northern Colorado)

Post by FredS » Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:03 pm

Watt are you tawking about?
"If we ever get to heaven boys, it aint because we aint done nothin' wrong" - Kris Kristofferson

"One of the things I love about CPS is the frank and enthusiastic dysfunction here. God help me, I do love it so." – OldWorldSwine

"I'd like to put a hook in that puppet and swing it through a bunch of salmon!" - durangopipe

User avatar
fisherofpipes
Episcopal shot pourer
Episcopal shot pourer
Posts: 16091
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:00 pm
Location: Kilmarnock, VA

Post by fisherofpipes » Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:06 pm

My favorite spell checker has always just been Google; I just open up another session and go to Google when I'm not sure. It's also good for getting to German wine sites to get the umlauts when I'm posting about drinking a German wine (like Schmitt Söhne Piesporter Michelsberg Spätlese).

Low-tech; that's me! :lol:
Odi profanum vulgus et arceo:
Favete linguis. Carmina non prius
Audita Musarum sacerdos
Virginibus puerisque canto.

Horace: Odes 3.1

User avatar
infidel
kthxbai
kthxbai
Posts: 6483
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:00 pm

Post by infidel » Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:15 pm

It's probably a feature of your browser, not the site.
Inadvertently emboldening the cause of naïve Evolutionism since 2016.

"Who the hell ponders placentas? Dude, you're a freak of nature." - DepartedLight

"One man's saint is another man's infidel." - hugodrax

"Total. Freaking. Win." - Skip

User avatar
Cleon
Brother of the Briar
Brother of the Briar
Posts: 14660
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: Indiana - South of 40
Contact:

Post by Cleon » Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:21 pm

infidel wrote:It's probably a feature of your browser, not the site.
Holy cow! I do have a new browser and didn't realize it.

Dang automatic updates.
"Let the little children come to Me, and do not forbid them; for of such is the kingdom of heaven" - Jesus

"More people need to put their big boy britches on." - JMG

"Dang, a pipe slap." - JimVH

User avatar
ATexanLostinVirginia
i will pee on you
i will pee on you
Posts: 4518
Joined: Wed May 21, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Lubbock, TX

Post by ATexanLostinVirginia » Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:38 pm

Cleon wrote:
infidel wrote:It's probably a feature of your browser, not the site.
Holy cow! I do have a new browser and didn't realize it.

Dang automatic updates.
Lol :lol: :lol:
+1836+

"On land, on sea, at home abroad
I smoke my pipe and worship God."
-Johann Sebastian Bach

http://www.tobaccocellar.org/tinlist.php?cellar=1024

User avatar
Irish-Dane
I'm a pro at tobacco canning
I'm a pro at tobacco canning
Posts: 33109
Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:00 pm
Location: The beautiful mountains of Western North Carolina
Contact:

Post by Irish-Dane » Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:55 pm

ATexanLostinVirginia wrote:
Cleon wrote:
infidel wrote:It's probably a feature of your browser, not the site.
Holy cow! I do have a new browser and didn't realize it.

Dang automatic updates.
Lol :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
It's not available because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body. --Colton

User avatar
Gabriel
Enraged by S'mores
Enraged by S'mores
Posts: 11547
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: central IL

Post by Gabriel » Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:36 pm

Irish-Dane wrote:
ATexanLostinVirginia wrote:
Cleon wrote:
infidel wrote:It's probably a feature of your browser, not the site.
Holy cow! I do have a new browser and didn't realize it.

Dang automatic updates.
Lol :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Now that's funny stuff.
Sola Deo Gloria

User avatar
michigander
Gentleman of the Briar and Tiny Tim Wannabe
Gentleman of the Briar and Tiny Tim Wannabe
Posts: 2225
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: ...through the tulips

Post by michigander » Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:43 pm

Gabriel wrote:
Irish-Dane wrote:
ATexanLostinVirginia wrote:
Cleon wrote:
infidel wrote:It's probably a feature of your browser, not the site.
Holy cow! I do have a new browser and didn't realize it.

Dang automatic updates.
Lol :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Now that's funny stuff.
Is now a good time to tell Cleon that we're not all actually inside his computer?

User avatar
jruegg
Mr. Eggs
Mr. Eggs
Posts: 25551
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: Kingdom of God (Mk 1:15)
Contact:

Post by jruegg » Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:34 pm

michigander wrote:
Gabriel wrote:
Irish-Dane wrote:
ATexanLostinVirginia wrote:
Cleon wrote:
infidel wrote:It's probably a feature of your browser, not the site.
Holy cow! I do have a new browser and didn't realize it.

Dang automatic updates.
Lol :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Now that's funny stuff.
Is now a good time to tell Cleon that we're not all actually inside his computer?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image

User avatar
Irish-Dane
I'm a pro at tobacco canning
I'm a pro at tobacco canning
Posts: 33109
Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:00 pm
Location: The beautiful mountains of Western North Carolina
Contact:

Post by Irish-Dane » Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:06 pm

jruegg wrote:
michigander wrote:
Gabriel wrote:
Irish-Dane wrote:
ATexanLostinVirginia wrote:
Cleon wrote:
infidel wrote:It's probably a feature of your browser, not the site.
Holy cow! I do have a new browser and didn't realize it.

Dang automatic updates.
Lol :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Now that's funny stuff.
Is now a good time to tell Cleon that we're not all actually inside his computer?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
That there is funny, my friend.
It's not available because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body. --Colton

Post Reply