C&D Autumn Evening

Questions, Reviews, Storage, Etc.
JohnnyMcPiperson
I want one of those
I want one of those

Re: C&D Autumn Evening

Post by JohnnyMcPiperson » Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:05 am

I used to love Autumn Evening, but ever since they changed the cut of their tobacco, it tastes like cigarettes to me, my wife even picked up on the difference in aroma when I came inside. No bueno...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"Pleasures are shafts of the glory as it strikes our sensibility... Make every pleasure into a channel of adoration." ~C.S. Lewis

venator260
Minister of Metal
Minister of Metal

Post by venator260 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:19 am

JohnnyMcPiperson wrote:
Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:05 am
I used to love Autumn Evening, but ever since they changed the cut of their tobacco, it tastes like cigarettes to me, my wife even picked up on the difference in aroma when I came inside. No bueno...

I think that you responded in one of the smoking threads with this same thought. And I agree. I purchased a tin a bit ago and looked forward to it; smelled amazing in the tin. I couldn't get half-way through a bowl without it tasting like old cigarettes. Pretty sure I threw half the tin into the fireplace this winter.

DepartedLight
That boy's got a Thorazine deficiency.

Post by DepartedLight » Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:12 am

venator260 wrote:
Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:19 am
JohnnyMcPiperson wrote:

I think that you responded in one of the smoking threads with this same thought. And I agree. I purchased a tin a bit ago and looked forward to it; smelled amazing in the tin. I couldn't get half-way through a bowl without it tasting like old cigarettes. Pretty sure I threw half the tin into the fireplace this winter.
I don't this kind of taste from it. I do bulk buys. P&C has had it on back order for a while now.
DL Jake

IRT 328; "kinda smells like... meat." - Mrs. Gabriel » 09 Sep 2017

JohnnyMcPiperson
I want one of those
I want one of those

Post by JohnnyMcPiperson » Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:55 am

DepartedLight wrote:
venator260 wrote:
Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:19 am
JohnnyMcPiperson wrote:

I don't this kind of taste from it. I do bulk buys. P&C has had it on back order for a while now.
I didn’t used to, so maybe the last batch you got was from old inventory... I used to love it.

"Pleasures are shafts of the glory as it strikes our sensibility... Make every pleasure into a channel of adoration." ~C.S. Lewis