Interpret this Dream ...

Where Fellowship and Camaraderie lives: that place where the CPS membership values fun and good fellowship as the cement of the community
coco
Uniquely Duggish
Uniquely Duggish

Re: Interpret this Dream ...

Post by coco » Sat May 23, 2020 8:22 am

Stanley76 wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 6:45 am
Two questions:

Was it a 2019 Dodge Ram 3500 4X4 Dually Cummins Diesel?

Are you sure you were in Texas?

Suggestion for the group: We need a CPS dream interpretation thread so we can discuss the good ones in Dream Interpretation Zoom meetings.
This is the Dream Interpretation thread you speak of.
"I call [coco] 'barely passable heretic.'" - HugoDrax

There are many terrible attributes of the lowly cob. Not the least of them is that it makes you look like a doof.

AFRS
Darth Floof-Floof
Darth Floof-Floof

Post by AFRS » Sat May 23, 2020 11:16 am

sweetandsour wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 8:11 am
hugodrax wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 6:32 am
sweetandsour wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 1:24 pm
Recurring dream this week: I'm at the Dr with chest pains, and with only a casual examination he tells me it's just gas, and that what I need to do is just cut a big fart.
"Now?, I ask.
"No, later", he immediately replies.
After a very brief moment of silence he repeats himself, "just wait til later, will be ok".

Suddenly I feel a sharp pain, with a sense of bloatedness and an urge to relieve myself. I glance at the Dr, and then at the door, which suddenly opens and the nurse walks in. And then I wake up.

Any ideas what this means?
Very, very important question: do you dream in color?
Yes I do dream in color sometimes. I don't recall if this dream in question was in color however.

To the rest of you yayhoos referencing trucks and gunshots, you're discussing the initial post, 2015, dream, that which has already been discussed in 2015.
That's what you get for resurrecting a zombie.... :egor:

hugodrax
Doctor of Falconology
Doctor of Falconology

Post by hugodrax » Sat May 23, 2020 1:25 pm

sweetandsour wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 8:11 am
hugodrax wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 6:32 am
sweetandsour wrote:
Recurring dream this week: I'm at the Dr with chest pains, and with only a casual examination he tells me it's just gas, and that what I need to do is just cut a big fart.
"Now?, I ask.
After a very brief moment of silence he repeats himself, "just wait til later, will be ok".

Suddenly I feel a sharp pain, with a sense of bloatedness and an urge to relieve myself. I glance at the Dr, and then at the door, which suddenly opens and the nurse walks in. And then I wake up.

Very, very important question: do you dream in color?
Yes I do dream in color sometimes. I don't recall if this dream in question was in color however.

To the rest of you yayhoos referencing trucks and gunshots, you're discussing the initial post, 2015, dream, that which has already been discussed in 2015. Maybe I should have started a new, separate thread for this most recent dream. Anyway ...
Rack your brain please, sir. Everything hinges upon your answer.
Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth
—Marcus Aurelius

non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

Jocose
a very large Chinese lizard man named Wu

Post by Jocose » Sat May 23, 2020 5:46 pm

sweetandsour wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:09 am
... I was standing on the side of the highway, leaning on a highway sign, thumb in the air, trying to catch a ride. A pickup truck passes by, slams on the brakes, then backs up on the shoulder until several yards in front of me. A guy gets out, motions for me to move over, takes out a pistol and puts a couple of bullets through the road sign, then gets back in the truck, before the truck takes off again, down the highway, leaving me standing there.

Other than the fact that I'm in east Texas, what's the meaning of this dream? What say you?
It sounds like you may be unsure of others and possibly unable to relate to them and/or are surprised by unexpected outcomes.

Or you had pizza just before bed.
"And for Freds sake, DO NOT point anyone towards CPS or you'll put them off of both Christianity and pipe smoking forever." ~ FredS

"This thread makes me sad." ~ SlowToke

"The yutz is silly Jocose. I have him foed yet still have to view his stupid and annoying thread titles." ~ Goose55

Jocose

Post by Jocose » Sat May 23, 2020 5:49 pm

sweetandsour wrote:
"Now?, I ask.

It could mean that you suffer from hypochondria and/or you are ashamed of natural bodily functions in front of the fairer sex.

Or you had pizza just before bed.
"And for Freds sake, DO NOT point anyone towards CPS or you'll put them off of both Christianity and pipe smoking forever." ~ FredS

"This thread makes me sad." ~ SlowToke

"The yutz is silly Jocose. I have him foed yet still have to view his stupid and annoying thread titles." ~ Goose55