Wednesday joke of the day

The part of the church where the silliest things happen. Conversations that sound like they belong in the youth room will be moved here.
Bloodhound
Cannot Abide That Devil Weed
Cannot Abide That Devil Weed

Wednesday joke of the day

Post by Bloodhound » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:36 am

I saw this on another site and it made me laugh...but then I am easily amused :)
*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
President Trump is walking out of the White House and heading towards his limo when a possible assassin steps out of the bushes and aims a gun. A secret-service agent, new on the job, shouts "Mickey Mouse!" This startles the would-be assassin and he is quickly captured. Later, the secret-service agent's supervisor takes him aside and asks, "Good work! But what in blue blazes made you shout Mickey Mouse?" Blushing, the agent replies, "I got nervous. I meant to shout "Donald, duck."
*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Scott ( aka - Thor )
Do Justice...Love Mercy...Walk Humbly With Your GOD

JimVH
Ramone, the hair dresser with smokin' diapers
Ramone, the hair dresser with smokin' diapers
Location: I wasn't born in Texas, but I got here as soon as I could.

Re: Wednesday joke of the day

Post by JimVH » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:39 am

Okay, I chuckled.

Thoth
Never had a corndog taco shake
Never had a corndog taco shake

Post by Thoth » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:17 am

Actually liked, moresobecause its a joke with the president that isn't political or hate driven.
"Go and reconcile with him who has trespassed against you before he comes and apologises to you and steals your crown" - H.H. Pope Cyril VI<br><br>"O Lord I was not aware of the treasure within me that is You" - H.H. Pope Shenouda III

DepartedLight
That boy's got a Thorazine deficiency.

Post by DepartedLight » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:22 am

JimVH wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:39 am
Okay, I chuckled.
DL Jake

IRT 328; "kinda smells like... meat." - Mrs. Gabriel » 09 Sep 2017