Where two or more are gathered....
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Master's of fArts
- Posts: 3866
- Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:48 pm
Almost 5 months after seeing a judge, I still don't have a disabiltiy decision. Also the disability examiners believe my wife is no longer disabled even though she's in worse mental shape than I am. Also the blood clot thing.
It takes a smart eye feller to say, "I feller smart".
- Bartleby the Scrivener
- Posts: 7939
- Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:44 pm
- Location: Southern Arizona, U.S.A.
Still praying about those things. Haven't forgotten.
"At present we're on the wrong side of the door. But all the pages of the New Testament are rustling with the rumor that it will not always be so." ~ C.S. Lewis
- Minister of Unanswered Threads
- Posts: 24104
- Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:00 pm
- Location: In the fertile San Joaquin Valley