CPS mass group buy?

Open forum for all subject for smokers in general
Jester

Re: CPS mass group buy?

Post by Jester » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:17 am

durangopipe wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:33 am
Please “indulge” me.

“Mass purchases” were the reason for the Reformation.

If you want to participate, tack your order form to the church door (95 item limit) and we’ll still be arguing about this in 500 years.
Pumpkin Ale is more American than apple pie! -Tuttle

"O Christmas Tree is going to be a dirge in his home this year I fear."

We almost solved the Mary issue. -FredS

Del
Hacked by Kellyanne Conway
Hacked by Kellyanne Conway

Post by Del » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:57 am

Steve S wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:47 pm
Question: Do you have to be Roman Catholic to participate in a mass buy? :wink: :wink:
Nope! All are welcome.

And it is surprisingly affordable, too!

A typical Mass stipend is $10.
"Utter frogshit from start to finish." - Onyx

"I shall not wear a crown of gold where my Master wore a crown of thorns." - Godfrey de Bouillon

peter cornbriar
Minister of Cob Questions, Resident Briar Rabbit, Sockpuppet Inquisitor

Post by peter cornbriar » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:54 pm

Del wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:23 pm
Roadmaster wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:03 pm
peter cornbriar wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:52 pm
sweetandsour wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:06 am
Even if this was feasible, it's about a year or two too late to attract my interest. McClelland is gone, just for starters. Not to mention that my cellar is stocked up bigger than it really needs to be already, from buying so-called doomed blends over the past year or so.

And besides, I don't know you. And what if this is really a scam? You see? When you get to be my age, your faith in man diminishes a bit. But, regardless, I wish you the very best in your endeavors.
I could take offense about your comment that what I posted might really be a scam.
I am real,just ask John Boy,Thunktank, and CWSpook.They and a couple other guys all met me - John Boy twice.
I don't know you either and shame on you for having faith in man.
I hope you don't take offense. I sure nothing personal was intended. But you were talking $500 then $1000. This is pretty big money to most of us. It would take King Solomon to manage this fairly.
It was a nifty idea.... maybe not a practical one to pursue, but still a pretty nifty idea.

Keep on brainstorming. Breathe new life into this stodgy old corner of the Internet!
Thank you for your kind words Del - really. :)
The glory of God is the nature of God - that God is good.He is unfailingly good.He never changes,He will always be good.God has called us to do what we cannot do,only He can do it.He has called us to live in His faithfulness,He has called us to live in His consistency,that He will come and do all the things that need to be done.

peter cornbriar

Post by peter cornbriar » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:14 am

After 545 views and no takers, C-note seed money offer is withdrawn,to be invested in a CD. Too bad. :(
I will henceforth attempt to negotiate purchase ghost brands directly on CPS -> I prefer aros and light english/VA.
OK you,tobacco hoarders, who's willing to part with 8 oz.or so ... and I do negotiate - no top dollar here. :)
The glory of God is the nature of God - that God is good.He is unfailingly good.He never changes,He will always be good.God has called us to do what we cannot do,only He can do it.He has called us to live in His faithfulness,He has called us to live in His consistency,that He will come and do all the things that need to be done.

FredS
Really, really likes watching kids fish.
Really, really likes watching kids fish.

Post by FredS » Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:50 pm

peter cornbriar wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:52 pm
sweetandsour wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:06 am
Even if this was feasible, it's about a year or two too late to attract my interest. McClelland is gone, just for starters. Not to mention that my cellar is stocked up bigger than it really needs to be already, from buying so-called doomed blends over the past year or so.

And besides, I don't know you. And what if this is really a scam? You see? When you get to be my age, your faith in man diminishes a bit. But, regardless, I wish you the very best in your endeavors.
I could take offense about your comment that what I posted might really be a scam.
I am real,just ask John Boy,Thunktank, and CWSpook.They and a couple other guys all met me - John Boy twice.
I don't know you either and shame on you for having faith in man.
Dude smokes cobs. What do you expect?
"If we ever get to heaven boys, it aint because we aint done nothin' wrong" - Kris Kristofferson

"One of the things I love about CPS is the frank and enthusiastic dysfunction here. God help me, I do love it so." – OldWorldSwine

"I'd like to put a hook in that puppet and swing it through a bunch of salmon!" - durangopipe

John-Boy
I'm a lover and I'm a sinner
I'm a lover and I'm a sinner

Post by John-Boy » Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:20 pm

I was pretty sure Del was a sock puppet when he first signed on.
Praying - coco
Sometimes memes can be helpful as well as humorous - Jocose
Yer mom is kindhearted and well respected in her community - JMG
And when I am sitting on my new saddle, I will know that my weight is resting upon the collective minds of CPS - GaryinVa

JohnnyMcPiperson
I want one of those
I want one of those

Post by JohnnyMcPiperson » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:04 am

Well, just do like the rest of us have done over the last 10 years and take your $500 and buy more tobacco than you’ll ever be able to smoke, this is how we hook the next gen too, after we die our grandkids will stumble onto our stash and say, hmmm I think I’ll try one of these pipes and 100+ tins that grandpa hoarded...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"Pleasures are shafts of the glory as it strikes our sensibility... Make every pleasure into a channel of adoration." ~C.S. Lewis