Garage Sale finds

Where Fellowship and Camaraderie lives: that place where the CPS membership values fun and good fellowship as the cement of the community
Gabriel
Enraged by S'mores
Enraged by S'mores

Garage Sale finds

Post by Gabriel » Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:50 am

It’s very unusual to find pipe related stuff around here, but I found a great older lady selling off some of her late husbands stuff.

She had racks and other pipes as well, but this is what I grabbed. Fun stuff. The vest pocket pipe needs a stem, but the falcon is in great shape.
Sola Deo Gloria

durangopipe
Under-secretary to the Minister of Pipe Breaking
Under-secretary to the Minister of Pipe Breaking

Re: Garage Sale finds

Post by durangopipe » Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:04 pm

Gabriel wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:50 am

It’s very unusual to find pipe related stuff around here, but I found a great older lady selling off some of her late husbands stuff.

She had racks and other pipes as well, but this is what I grabbed. Fun stuff. The vest pocket pipe needs a stem, but the falcon is in great shape.
Looks like someone has been using that pheasant skin to tie Florida (pronounced Floreeda) Crabs!
. . . be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God in Christ forgave you. Ephesians 4:32 (NKJV)

The most improper job of any man, even saints, is bossing other men. Not one in a million is fit for it, and least of all those who seek the opportunity.. J.R.R. Tolkien

2017 Morley - Outstanding BRATASS of the Year

Gabriel
Enraged by S'mores
Enraged by S'mores

Re: Garage Sale finds

Post by Gabriel » Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:10 pm

Looks like it, right? My wife asked if she had other fly tying materials and the lady was at a loss. Apparently it was from a lot crafty/decorating/hat making items. :D
Sola Deo Gloria