Halloween Freebie

Here's the place for Vendor Sales, business ads and EBay links
Fainn
Master's of fArts
Master's of fArts
Location: Unleashing a deadly fart cloud on some unsuspecting soul

Halloween Freebie

Post by Fainn » Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:35 am

Oct 31, 2018. One day only. Please leave reviews. https://www.amazon.com/Simple-Guide-Jez ... fainn+ball
Farts are either proof that God is a man or a sign of a fallen world.

Goose55
Bartleby the Scrivener
Bartleby the Scrivener

Re: Halloween Freebie

Post by Goose55 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:43 am

Wow, now that's something. You held out on us. I never knew you were such a good writer. Neat looking book and cover.
"At present we're on the wrong side of the door. But all the pages of the New Testament are rustling with the rumor that it will not always be so." ~ C.S. Lewis

Fainn
Master's of fArts
Master's of fArts

Post by Fainn » Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:36 am

Today is the day.

Winton
Minister of Dad Jokes
Minister of Dad Jokes

Post by Winton » Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:52 pm

I just ordered this. Will read it shortly. Thanks

Winton
Minister of Dad Jokes
Minister of Dad Jokes

Post by Winton » Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:48 am

Fainn, I don't think I have ever read a book like this before. The churches that I worship in over the years, use expositional preaching. If the pastor taught on chapter 7 last week, then you can expect him to preach on chapter 8 this week. If the passage involved demons, then he would address it. Yes, we believe in demons, but we rarely discuss them. We concentrate on the love and power of God. But, we may be dangerously naive about this topic.

My wife's parents were missionaries in West Africa, during her teenage years. The people there were either Christians or Muslims, but it didn't matter which. REAL LIFE was watching out for the spirits and making sure that no one used magic on you. They probably had the opposite error that Christians in the US have. They were terrified of the demon world and had little concept of the love and power of God.

Your book was packed with Scripture. It certainly makes sense that Satan would have demons or armies of demons, like Jezebel, to seduce and destroy people. You described their tactics and how to resist them. Using the example of the Seven Deadly Sins, I am sure that each of us has our personal favorite. Satan would use that to destroy us. Thanks again for the warning. I am reminded of 1st Peter 5:8:

Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour.

Fainn
Master's of fArts
Master's of fArts

Post by Fainn » Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:27 pm

Thanks, I studied for years before I felt confident to discuss this. I'm worker on a broader book that will hopefully address some doorways. Everyone is subject to attack, but not all are vulnerable.

Fainn
Master's of fArts
Master's of fArts

Post by Fainn » Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:51 pm

Winton wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:48 am
Fainn, I don't think I have ever read a book like this before. The churches that I worship in over the years, use expositional preaching. If the pastor taught on chapter 7 last week, then you can expect him to preach on chapter 8 this week. If the passage involved demons, then he would address it. Yes, we believe in demons, but we rarely discuss them. We concentrate on the love and power of God. But, we may be dangerously naive about this topic.

My wife's parents were missionaries in West Africa, during her teenage years. The people there were either Christians or Muslims, but it didn't matter which. REAL LIFE was watching out for the spirits and making sure that no one used magic on you. They probably had the opposite error that Christians in the US have. They were terrified of the demon world and had little concept of the love and power of God.

Your book was packed with Scripture. It certainly makes sense that Satan would have demons or armies of demons, like Jezebel, to seduce and destroy people. You described their tactics and how to resist them. Using the example of the Seven Deadly Sins, I am sure that each of us has our personal favorite. Satan would use that to destroy us. Thanks again for the warning. I am reminded of 1st Peter 5:8:

Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour.
Can you please post that review on Amazon so I can sell more copies?

Winton
Minister of Dad Jokes
Minister of Dad Jokes

Post by Winton » Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:01 pm

I just posted this review on Amazon.