Ugly Pipes

Pipe and other hardware related discussions
Post Reply
User avatar
Adam Z
Elder
Elder
Posts: 628
Joined: Mon May 14, 2018 9:35 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Ugly Pipes

Post by Adam Z » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:06 pm

Stumbled across this on eBay:

Image
https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-RC-SMOOTH- ... rk:27:pf:0#

What in the frickin' world?

AND they want $400 for it :lol:

User avatar
Goose55
Bartleby the Scrivener
Bartleby the Scrivener
Posts: 8434
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:44 pm
Location: Southern Arizona, U.S.A.

Re: Ugly Pipes

Post by Goose55 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:41 pm

Adam Z wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:06 pm
Stumbled across this on eBay:

Image
https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-RC-SMOOTH- ... rk:27:pf:0#

What in the frickin' world?

AND they want $400 for it :lol:
Sign of an at of control economy.
"At present we're on the wrong side of the door. But all the pages of the New Testament are rustling with the rumor that it will not always be so." ~ C.S. Lewis

User avatar
Fainn
Master's of fArts
Master's of fArts
Posts: 4204
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:48 pm
Location: Unleashing a deadly fart cloud on some unsuspecting soul

Re: Ugly Pipes

Post by Fainn » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:52 pm

There's already an ugly pipe thread.

Sent from my SM-J337A using Tapatalk

Why does Hugodrax want to suppress the Jesuits?

User avatar
Adam Z
Elder
Elder
Posts: 628
Joined: Mon May 14, 2018 9:35 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Re: Ugly Pipes

Post by Adam Z » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:35 pm

Fainn wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:52 pm
There's already an ugly pipe thread.

Sent from my SM-J337A using Tapatalk
Oops... missed it. This one's ugly enough to warrant starting another one :lol:

User avatar
coco
Uniquely Duggish
Uniquely Duggish
Posts: 29162
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: Sweet Home Alabama
Contact:

Re: Ugly Pipes

Post by coco » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:22 am

"Like a gold ring in a pig's snout is a cob with a forever lucite stem." (Pipverbs 1:1)
"No more signatures that quote other CPS members." - Thunk

User avatar
Del
Hacked by Kellyanne Conway
Hacked by Kellyanne Conway
Posts: 38245
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Madison, WI
Contact:

Re: Ugly Pipes

Post by Del » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:04 pm

Adam Z wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:06 pm
Stumbled across this on eBay:

Image
https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-RC-SMOOTH- ... rk:27:pf:0#

What in the frickin' world?

AND they want $400 for it :lol:
A stubby reverse-calabash chimney nose warmer.

That thing would be jammed up in my nostril as I tried to smoke it.

I suppose that he had to build it in order to find out what was in it.... (with props to Nancy Pelosi and the ACA)
"Utter frogshit from start to finish." - Onyx

"I shall not wear a crown of gold where my Master wore a crown of thorns." - Godfrey de Bouillon

User avatar
hugodrax
A Complete Kneebiter
A Complete Kneebiter
Posts: 18154
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:00 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Contact:

Re: Ugly Pipes

Post by hugodrax » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:22 pm

Del wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:04 pm
Adam Z wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:06 pm
Stumbled across this on eBay:

Image
https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-RC-SMOOTH- ... rk:27:pf:0#

What in the frickin' world?

AND they want $400 for it :lol:
A stubby reverse-calabash chimney nose warmer.

That thing would be jammed up in my nostril as I tried to smoke it.

I suppose that he had to build it in order to find out what was in it.... (with props to Nancy Pelosi and the ACA)
It's Sunday, Del. Feast of the Baptism of Our Lord. Fight tomorrow. Have another glass of wine today. :D
I am also of the opinion that the Jesuits should be suppressed.

User avatar
Del
Hacked by Kellyanne Conway
Hacked by Kellyanne Conway
Posts: 38245
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Madison, WI
Contact:

Re: Ugly Pipes

Post by Del » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:41 am

hugodrax wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:22 pm
Del wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:04 pm
Adam Z wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:06 pm
Stumbled across this on eBay:

Image
https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-RC-SMOOTH- ... rk:27:pf:0#

What in the frickin' world?

AND they want $400 for it :lol:
A stubby reverse-calabash chimney nose warmer.

That thing would be jammed up in my nostril as I tried to smoke it.

I suppose that he had to build it in order to find out what was in it.... (with props to Nancy Pelosi and the ACA)
It's Sunday, Del. Feast of the Baptism of Our Lord. Fight tomorrow. Have another glass of wine today. :D
You're right.... that joke was a bit strained.

Regarding this pipe, I was trying to say that the carver should have listened to all the voices in his head who were shouting, "Don't do it!"
But they were drowned out by the one shrill voice insisting, "But it just has to work!"
"Utter frogshit from start to finish." - Onyx

"I shall not wear a crown of gold where my Master wore a crown of thorns." - Godfrey de Bouillon

Post Reply