Where Fellowship and Camaraderie lives: that place where the CPS membership values fun and good fellowship as the cement of the community
- CPS Missionary to PNG
- Posts: 6467
- Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:00 pm
- Location: Florence, MS & Papua New Guinea
Hewa moms are tough...
"No reserves, no retreats, no regrets."
"When you're dumb, you've got to be tough." - my dad
- CPS's Affirmative Action Moderator
- Posts: 13748
- Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:00 pm
- Location: Missouri The Show-me State
I recognize the axeman.
My work here is so secret even I don't know what I'm doing
- Loves Nickel Bands
- Posts: 9434
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:00 pm
- Location: Rocky Mountains / Colorado
Wow...I gripe because there is road construction and I have to drive the "long" way around... God bless them
Scott ( aka - Thor )
Do Justice...Love Mercy...Walk Humbly With Your GOD
- Minister of Shotgun Breaking
- Posts: 11040
- Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:00 pm
- Location: Bayou Self
Prayers y'all's way, every day. Yep that lady is a tough little mom.
I'm old but I'm happy. (Most of the time.)