My New 2019 Dodge Ram 3500 4x4 Dually Cummins Diesel

Where Fellowship and Camaraderie lives: that place where the CPS membership values fun and good fellowship as the cement of the community
Post Reply
User avatar
Roadmaster
CPS's Affirmative Action Moderator
CPS's Affirmative Action Moderator
Posts: 14006
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:00 pm
Location: Missouri The Show-me State

Re: My New 2019 Dodge Ram 3500 4x4 Dually Cummins Diesel

Post by Roadmaster » Thu May 21, 2020 6:45 pm

:signofcross: see ya
ReverendThom wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 6:28 pm
ReverendThom wrote:
I bet Fainn's wife wishes he has an exhaust brake. Am I right?

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk
1 month, and nothing???? C'mon, that was gold

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk
, Gold? That was Platinum!
My work here is so secret even I don't know what I'm doing
You married guys crack me up Oh wait...never mind
Jocose

User avatar
Roadmaster
CPS's Affirmative Action Moderator
CPS's Affirmative Action Moderator
Posts: 14006
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:00 pm
Location: Missouri The Show-me State

Re: My New 2019 Dodge Ram 3500 4x4 Dually Cummins Diesel

Post by Roadmaster » Thu May 21, 2020 7:05 pm

hugodrax wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 5:03 pm
Goose55 wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 5:01 pm
hugodrax wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 4:33 pm
This thread is for 4×4 Dodge Ram Laramie Mad Max Edition trucks only.

You're looking for the "How do you store your 4×4 Dodge Ram 3500?" thread. Start one!

Also, carports are totally for the poors. Parking an aristocratic-stallion-complete-alpha-truck-that's-not-at-all-for- pussies (except, of course, for Lucy)-and no-compensation-whatsoever like that in a carport is just infra dig.
I'll admit it looks a little tacky going up, but once it's done, it'll be a full-fledged, 5 star addition to this thread.

Image
I dont think so, but I remain open to being convinced. Please take the final picture from far enough out to actually do it justice.
We must follow the rules around here otherwise we have chaos this is what happens when rules are not followed.
My work here is so secret even I don't know what I'm doing
You married guys crack me up Oh wait...never mind
Jocose

User avatar
mustangii
Brother of the Briar
Brother of the Briar
Posts: 1754
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Warrensburg MO
Contact:

Re: My New 2019 Dodge Ram 3500 4x4 Dually Cummins Diesel

Post by mustangii » Thu May 21, 2020 9:10 pm

Goose55 wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 7:14 pm
FredS wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 7:06 pm
You figured out how to roll coal in that thing yet? The chicks dig it almost as much as latakia smoke.
roll coal? I am advanced in years and have no expectations about chicks digging anything. Well, in truth, maybe not nearly as much as when I myself was studly. It is enough for me now, to at least have a studly truck.
At least you haven't installed a 12 inch compensating kit and huge tires, lol.

edm
In the begining was the Word, and the Word was with God, and The Word was God. John 1:1
ASE Master Certified Tech
Chrysler Master Certified Tech

User avatar
Roadmaster
CPS's Affirmative Action Moderator
CPS's Affirmative Action Moderator
Posts: 14006
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:00 pm
Location: Missouri The Show-me State

Re: My New 2019 Dodge Ram 3500 4x4 Dually Cummins Diesel

Post by Roadmaster » Thu May 21, 2020 9:11 pm

mustangii wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 9:10 pm
Goose55 wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 7:14 pm
FredS wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 7:06 pm
You figured out how to roll coal in that thing yet? The chicks dig it almost as much as latakia smoke.
roll coal? I am advanced in years and have no expectations about chicks digging anything. Well, in truth, maybe not nearly as much as when I myself was studly. It is enough for me now, to at least have a studly truck.
At least you haven't installed a 12 inch compensating kit and huge tires, lol.

edm
Yet.
My work here is so secret even I don't know what I'm doing
You married guys crack me up Oh wait...never mind
Jocose

User avatar
coco
Uniquely Duggish
Uniquely Duggish
Posts: 31078
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: Sweet Home Alabama
Contact:

Re: My New 2019 Dodge Ram 3500 4x4 Dually Cummins Diesel

Post by coco » Fri May 22, 2020 4:59 am

Roadmaster wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 9:11 pm
mustangii wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 9:10 pm
Goose55 wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 7:14 pm
FredS wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 7:06 pm
You figured out how to roll coal in that thing yet? The chicks dig it almost as much as latakia smoke.
roll coal? I am advanced in years and have no expectations about chicks digging anything. Well, in truth, maybe not nearly as much as when I myself was studly. It is enough for me now, to at least have a studly truck.
At least you haven't installed a 12 inch compensating kit and huge tires, lol.

edm
Yet.
Image
Gonna have to adjust the Coolaroo up a bit.
"I call [coco] 'barely passable heretic.'" - HugoDrax

There are many terrible attributes of the lowly cob. Not the least of them is that it makes you look like a doof.

User avatar
mustangii
Brother of the Briar
Brother of the Briar
Posts: 1754
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Warrensburg MO
Contact:

Re: My New 2019 Dodge Ram 3500 4x4 Dually Cummins Diesel

Post by mustangii » Fri May 22, 2020 7:22 am

coco wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 4:59 am
Roadmaster wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 9:11 pm
mustangii wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 9:10 pm
Goose55 wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 7:14 pm
FredS wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 7:06 pm
You figured out how to roll coal in that thing yet? The chicks dig it almost as much as latakia smoke.
roll coal? I am advanced in years and have no expectations about chicks digging anything. Well, in truth, maybe not nearly as much as when I myself was studly. It is enough for me now, to at least have a studly truck.
At least you haven't installed a 12 inch compensating kit and huge tires, lol.

edm
Yet.
Image
Gonna have to adjust the Coolaroo up a bit.
So, what are you compensating for? lol, :wavey:
edm
In the begining was the Word, and the Word was with God, and The Word was God. John 1:1
ASE Master Certified Tech
Chrysler Master Certified Tech

User avatar
Goose55
Minister to Monster Truckers
Minister to Monster Truckers
Posts: 10601
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:44 pm
Location: Southern Arizona, U.S.A.

Re: My New 2019 Dodge Ram 3500 4x4 Dually Cummins Diesel

Post by Goose55 » Fri May 22, 2020 3:55 pm

It's not the way I wanted it, but the shade panel is installed. Instead of the metal hardware I wanted to use, most of it is attached w/ heavy zip ties which deteriorate in time. I'm thinking that as the material loosens up w/ age I will be able to secure it with hardware.

This Coolaroo Commercial 95 material is very durable and has a lifespan of 30 years. And this color blocks about 96% of the ultra violet and infra-red (heat) rays. Clear coat, black & chrome plated plastic will hold up way better protected like this from our Arizona sun.

Image
Last edited by Goose55 on Fri May 22, 2020 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"At present we're on the wrong side of the door. But all the pages of the New Testament are rustling with the rumor that it will not always be so." ~ C.S. Lewis

User avatar
michigander
Gentleman of the Briar and Tiny Tim Wannabe
Gentleman of the Briar and Tiny Tim Wannabe
Posts: 2722
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:00 pm

Re: My New 2019 Dodge Ram 3500 4x4 Dually Cummins Diesel

Post by michigander » Fri May 22, 2020 5:10 pm

Goose55 wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 3:55 pm
It's not the way I wanted it, but the shade panel is installed. Instead of the metal hardware I wanted to use, most of it is attached w/ heavy zip ties which deteriorate in time. I'm thinking that as the material loosens up w/ age I will be able to secure it with hardware.

This Coolaroo Commercial 95 material is very durable and has a lifespan of 30 years. And this color blocks about 96% of the ultra violet and infra-red (heat) rays. Clear coat, black & chrome plated plastic will hold up way better protected from our Arizona sun.

Image
Nice work Goose. :D

User avatar
Jocose
a very large Chinese lizard man named Wu
a very large Chinese lizard man named Wu
Posts: 24114
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Moonbase Alpha
Contact:

Re: My New 2019 Dodge Ram 3500 4x4 Dually Cummins Diesel

Post by Jocose » Sat May 23, 2020 9:44 am

Goose55 wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 3:55 pm
It's not the way I wanted it, but the shade panel is installed. Instead of the metal hardware I wanted to use, most of it is attached w/ heavy zip ties which deteriorate in time. I'm thinking that as the material loosens up w/ age I will be able to secure it with hardware.

This Coolaroo Commercial 95 material is very durable and has a lifespan of 30 years. And this color blocks about 96% of the ultra violet and infra-red (heat) rays. Clear coat, black & chrome plated plastic will hold up way better protected like this from our Arizona sun.

Image
What kind of truck is that, Goose?
"And for Freds sake, DO NOT point anyone towards CPS or you'll put them off of both Christianity and pipe smoking forever." ~ FredS

"This thread makes me sad." ~ SlowToke

"The yutz is silly Jocose. I have him foed yet still have to view his stupid and annoying thread titles." ~ Goose55

User avatar
JimVH
Boop Totesadorbs' Dad
Boop Totesadorbs' Dad
Posts: 25518
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: I wasn't born in Texas, but I got here as soon as I could.
Contact:

Re: My New 2019 Dodge Ram 3500 4x4 Dually Cummins Diesel

Post by JimVH » Sat May 23, 2020 4:23 pm

Jocose wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 9:44 am
Goose55 wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 3:55 pm
It's not the way I wanted it, but the shade panel is installed. Instead of the metal hardware I wanted to use, most of it is attached w/ heavy zip ties which deteriorate in time. I'm thinking that as the material loosens up w/ age I will be able to secure it with hardware.

This Coolaroo Commercial 95 material is very durable and has a lifespan of 30 years. And this color blocks about 96% of the ultra violet and infra-red (heat) rays. Clear coat, black & chrome plated plastic will hold up way better protected like this from our Arizona sun.

Image
What kind of truck is that, Goose?
It’s like this one only not:
Goose55 wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 6:59 pm
"The days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, I have really good days." Ray Wylie Hubbard

User avatar
Jocose
a very large Chinese lizard man named Wu
a very large Chinese lizard man named Wu
Posts: 24114
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Moonbase Alpha
Contact:

Re: My New 2019 Dodge Ram 3500 4x4 Dually Cummins Diesel

Post by Jocose » Sat May 23, 2020 5:10 pm

JimVH wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 4:23 pm
Jocose wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 9:44 am
Goose55 wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 3:55 pm
It's not the way I wanted it, but the shade panel is installed. Instead of the metal hardware I wanted to use, most of it is attached w/ heavy zip ties which deteriorate in time. I'm thinking that as the material loosens up w/ age I will be able to secure it with hardware.

This Coolaroo Commercial 95 material is very durable and has a lifespan of 30 years. And this color blocks about 96% of the ultra violet and infra-red (heat) rays. Clear coat, black & chrome plated plastic will hold up way better protected like this from our Arizona sun.

Image
What kind of truck is that, Goose?
It’s like this one only not:
Goose55 wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 6:59 pm
Ok, thanks, got it, I think.
"And for Freds sake, DO NOT point anyone towards CPS or you'll put them off of both Christianity and pipe smoking forever." ~ FredS

"This thread makes me sad." ~ SlowToke

"The yutz is silly Jocose. I have him foed yet still have to view his stupid and annoying thread titles." ~ Goose55

Post Reply