Where two or more are gathered....
- Master's of fArts
- Posts: 5574
- Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:48 pm
- Location: Unleashing a deadly fart cloud on some unsuspecting soul
Been under the weather. Also pray that I will pass a job interview this afternoon.
All people are worth praying for - Hugodrax.
- Minister of Shotgun Breaking
- Posts: 11479
- Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:00 pm
- Location: Bayou Self
I'm old but I'm happy. (Most of the time.)
- Brother of the Briar
- Posts: 1082
- Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:04 pm
- Location: Rural Southern Minnesota
Praying for you.
“A true Lutheran relies on God’s Word and would not worry about it even if the whole world mocked and despised him for it. He does not consider the world an authority in religious matters. He rests his faith on higher authority.” C.F.W. Walther
- Posts: 551
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:30 am
- Location: The armpit of the midwest
Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
- UncleHugo the Tobbaconist
- Posts: 20613
- Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:00 pm
- Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Notre Dame de Paris, priez pour nous y comprise les Jesuites.