Cancerous Coworker

The part of the church where the silliest things happen. Conversations that sound like they belong in the youth room will be moved here.
FredS
King Fredrik
King Fredrik

Cancerous Coworker

Post by FredS » Tue May 19, 2020 4:25 pm

We've all worked with cancerous coworkers. They like to complain about everything, mostly about the boss and the company. They'll suck the life out of you if you let them. It doesn't matter if you're on the loading dock or in the boardroom, someone will try to drag you down. It took me too long to learn not to let them.

"You're too much drama fo this mamma, so I cancelled my subscription to yo issues."
"If we ever get to heaven boys, it aint because we aint done nothin' wrong" - Kris Kristofferson

"One of the things I love about CPS is the frank and enthusiastic dysfunction here. God help me, I do love it so." – OldWorldSwine

"I'd like to put a hook in that puppet and swing it through a bunch of salmon!" - durangopipe

FredS
King Fredrik
King Fredrik

Re: Cancerous Coworker

Post by FredS » Tue May 19, 2020 4:30 pm

"If we ever get to heaven boys, it aint because we aint done nothin' wrong" - Kris Kristofferson

"One of the things I love about CPS is the frank and enthusiastic dysfunction here. God help me, I do love it so." – OldWorldSwine

"I'd like to put a hook in that puppet and swing it through a bunch of salmon!" - durangopipe

sweetandsour
Minister of Shotgun Breaking
Minister of Shotgun Breaking

Re: Cancerous Coworker

Post by sweetandsour » Tue May 19, 2020 7:06 pm

There's one or two on Facebook every day I'm told.
I'm old but I'm happy. (Most of the time.)