Not Sweetnsoured!

We never get tired of hearing these tales.
Fainn
Master's of fArts
Master's of fArts
Location: Unleashing a deadly fart cloud on some unsuspecting soul

Not Sweetnsoured!

Post by Fainn » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:38 pm

I had my meer in a case because of the myth that they color better the longer they are heated. I dropped the case and the pipe survived! I had it for 7 years and would have been pretty distraught.
'You, sir, are a Japanese Eggplant."
----AFRS

durangopipe
The Goat Fairy
The Goat Fairy

Re: Not Sweetnsoured!

Post by durangopipe » Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:13 pm

Fainn wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:38 pm
I had my meer in a case because of the myth that they color better the longer they are heated. I dropped the case and the pipe survived! I had it for 7 years and would have been pretty distraught.
I happy for you that the case saved your Meer, Fainn; however, we at the Ministry of Pipe Breaking are sad to have to tell you that your application for membership has been denied.
. . . be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God in Christ forgave you. Ephesians 4:32 (NKJV)

The most improper job of any man, even saints, is bossing other men. Not one in a million is fit for it, and least of all those who seek the opportunity.. J.R.R. Tolkien

2017 Morley - Outstanding BRATASS of the Year

hugodrax
Doctor Buttcrack
Doctor Buttcrack

Post by hugodrax » Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:24 pm

durangopipe wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:13 pm
Fainn wrote:
I happy for you that the case saved your Meer, Fainn; however, we at the Ministry of Pipe Breaking are sad to have to tell you that your application for membership has been denied.
Um, you've been fired. You're the Goat Fairy now.

Love,

Dr Buttcrack.
Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth
—Marcus Aurelius

non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

durangopipe
The Goat Fairy
The Goat Fairy

Post by durangopipe » Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:50 pm

hugodrax wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:24 pm
durangopipe wrote:
Fainn wrote:

Love,

Dr Buttcrack.
Dear Dr Buttcrack,

My lateral move from the Ministry of Pipe Breaking to the Zoo Fairy Department occurred after Mr. Fainn’s application had been reviewed and denied, and I had subsequently learned that notification of his denial (a rejection based on surveillance that revealed he had placed his meerschaum in a protective case) had some how fallen through a buttcrack.

I felt it incumbent upon me to inform him.

In the future, I’ll limit my professional activities to the shipping of goats to the unsuspecting. Out of curiosity, how large is your mailbox?

Yours very sincerely,

Mssr Schmidt (aka Durangopipe)
The Goat Fairy
. . . be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God in Christ forgave you. Ephesians 4:32 (NKJV)

The most improper job of any man, even saints, is bossing other men. Not one in a million is fit for it, and least of all those who seek the opportunity.. J.R.R. Tolkien

hugodrax
Doctor Buttcrack
Doctor Buttcrack

Post by hugodrax » Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:03 pm

durangopipe wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:50 pm
hugodrax wrote:
durangopipe wrote:
Fainn wrote:

Love,

Dr Buttcrack.
Dear Dr Buttcrack,

My lateral move from the Ministry of Pipe Breaking to the Zoo Fairy Department occurred after Mr. Fainn’s application had been reviewed and denied, and I had subsequently learned that notification of his denial (a rejection based on surveillance that revealed he had placed his meerschaum in a protective case) had some how fallen through a buttcrack.

In the future, I’ll limit my professional activities to the shipping of goats to the unsuspecting. Out of curiosity, how large is your mailbox?

Yours very sincerely,

The Goat Fairy
Dear Caprasexual:

I enjoy goats. Curried.

Bring it on.

Very truly yours,

Dr. Buttcrack

P.S. and the horse you rode in on!

P.P.S. strong letter to follow.
Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth
—Marcus Aurelius

durangopipe
The Goat Fairy
The Goat Fairy

Post by durangopipe » Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:21 pm

hugodrax wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:03 pm
durangopipe wrote:
hugodrax wrote:
durangopipe wrote:
Fainn wrote:

Love,

Dr Buttcrack.
Dear Dr Buttcrack,

Yours very sincerely,

The Goat Fairy
Dear Caprasexual:

I enjoy goats. Curried.

Bring it on.

Very truly yours,

Dr. Buttcrack

(She promised she wouldn't bleat a word of it to anyone! Never trust a goat. Well, she’s your problem now. Would you like the tracking number?)

gaining_age
Minister of Boogie Dancing

Post by gaining_age » Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:24 pm

hugodrax wrote:
durangopipe wrote:
hugodrax wrote:
durangopipe wrote:
Fainn wrote:

Love,

Dr Buttcrack.
Dear Dr Buttcrack,

Yours very sincerely,

The Goat Fairy
Dear Caprasexual:

I enjoy goats. Curried.

Bring it on.

Very truly yours,

Dr. Buttcrack

Faster than a rolling 'O'

Able to leap a Capital T....

Out of control odd rare old man (or possibly an hobbyist). -- Label by The Big R.
The 6s of 1st John:
2:6 Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus walked
3:6 No one who lives in him keeps on sinning

hugodrax
Doctor Buttcrack
Doctor Buttcrack

Post by hugodrax » Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:57 pm

gaining_age wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:24 pm
hugodrax wrote:
durangopipe wrote:
hugodrax wrote:
durangopipe wrote:
Fainn wrote:

Love,

Dr Buttcrack.
Dear Dr Buttcrack,

Yours very sincerely,

The Goat Fairy
Dear Caprasexual:

I enjoy goats. Curried.

Bring it on.

Very truly yours,

Dr. Buttcrack

Oh, thank goodness. I thought durangopipe had lost his mind. I was relieved to find it was only you. :D
—Marcus Aurelius

gaining_age

Post by gaining_age » Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:02 pm

hugodrax wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:57 pm
gaining_age wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:24 pm
hugodrax wrote:
durangopipe wrote:
hugodrax wrote:
durangopipe wrote:
Fainn wrote:

Love,

Dr Buttcrack.
Dear Dr Buttcrack,

Yours very sincerely,

The Goat Fairy
Dear Caprasexual:

I enjoy goats. Curried.

Bring it on.

Very truly yours,

Dr. Buttcrack

Oh, thank goodness. I thought durangopipe had lost his mind. I was relieved to find it was only you. :D
whew indeed!
Out of control odd rare old man (or possibly an hobbyist). -- Label by The Big R.
The 6s of 1st John:
2:6 Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus walked
3:6 No one who lives in him keeps on sinning